Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

Forum Forums Discussion Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

This topic contains 224 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 225 total)
  • Author

Montie
    Participant

Chill bro !!

Montie
    Participant

ffs Chill bro !!

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant
    1+

It’s getting a little difficult to ‘chill’ when the same question gets repeatedly asked in the same thread where it has been answered on just about every single page (it was even answered on the same page where your post was) + the front page of the thread itself + multiple other threads being made. The miqoteam is doing their absolute best. Please use the search feature to see if your question has already been answered, or check the first page of the thread itself.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by catandfiddle catandfiddle.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by catandfiddle catandfiddle.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Thank you for your undying interest very much!

We are already in the final phase of research, so please hold on there just a little longer. Data samples are being collected by a distrbuted AI algorithm over 11 accounts simultaneously, but we still need about 50,000 samples to achieve decent stability factor of Crafting Solver. Spearfishing is almost ready as well.
    We will be posting announcements and analysis reports very soon.

Arc
    Arc

That’s nice to hear 🙂
    I’d volunteer to help gathering data, but no clue how. But I guess you don’t need help anyway ^^

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

As always, Patch 4.06 introduced several changes to memory layout and Miqobot is temporarily broken. We are working to fix her as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding!

sazzie1984
    Participant

hello im new to miqobot, after you have fixed it will i need to redownload anything or will it update auromatically ? sorry for the noob question

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

It depends on the amount of changes introduced by the patch.

• When changes are minor, redownload is not required.
    • When changes are major or critical, we have to release a new version.

It is impossible to predict the exact outcome, but we will tell you as soon as Miqobot is fixed.
    Please watch for announcements posted in this thread.

Thank you for your patience very much!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

Miqobot is fixed for Patch 4.06!

No need to redownload anything, just restart Miqobot. She will update automatically.

All active license codes are extended with bonus time.
    Thank you for your patience and unceasing support!

FTAC_14
    FTAC_14
    Participant

nevermind.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by FTAC_14 FTAC_14.

mokonamochi
    Participant

quick question – would it be possible to add something to the next version of crafting solver for collectibles where you can input a desired value of collectible score and once you hit that score miqobot would auto finish progress instead of taking another couple unnecessary steps to get to 100%? Or even treat the manual input value as 100% and solve steps around that instead. That would conserve quite a bit of time when running crafts for collectible leveling / earning scrips I think.

Kari
    Kari
    Participant
    1+

Any news on the progress of Stage 2? Or any possibility of Spearfishing getting out prior?
    Right now, any level 70 crafter really doesn’t even need a solver. The only feature we lack to truly 100% HQ everything is avoiding poor status on Byregot’s.
    But, Spearfishing, is a huge difference. Dusklight Aethersands are a super hot commodity as they are used in every good raid food and the stat potions. Gathering them is super boring, thus a bot that could do False Scads for hours would be very worthwhile.

I really hope that the update isn’t being too delayed just for the solver…

Arc
    Arc
    2+

You know you can also get Dusklight Aethersands from Doman Yellow (Botanist) and Almandine (Miner) too and it’s already possible to gather those as collectibles for aetherial reduction via the scenario scripting engine? In fact I’m currently working on a scenario that gathers all ephermal nodes for aethersands and it’s almost ready.

Kari
    Kari
    Participant

You know you can also get Dusklight Aethersands from Doman Yellow (Botanist) and Almandine (Miner) too and it’s already possible to gather those as collectibles for aetherial reduction via the scenario scripting engine? In fact I’m currently working on a scenario that gathers all ephermal nodes for aethersands and it’s almost ready.

Sure, but those nodes spawn twice a day for a limited time and are very slow in comparison to just doing False Scads. An hour of manually doing False Scads is a lot more profitable than multiple hours of botting the other two. I use up multiple stacks of sand (mostly for raid) every week.

Also assuming that a few people botting it would bring down the price and I might not even have to bot it myself.
    Mostly hoping that Miqobot has Spearfishing before 4.1 at this rate. I never expected Stage 2 to take more than a month, and most of the focus (from what I’ve seen) is on the crafting solver that I haven’t needed since Stormblood gave us such broken crafting abilities that 100% rotations are easily achievable.

spired
    spired
    Participant

Wrong place ignore this

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by spired spired. Reason: wrong place in forums
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 225 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.