Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

Forum Forums Discussion Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

This topic contains 224 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    Xexis
    Xexis
    Participant
    6+

It took Square a couple of years with a massive dev team to code and release this expansion. Miqo’s smaller dev team isn’t going to unravel all that in a couple of days. Agreeing with Lyfox. Chill and don’t harass the devs; having to stop and explain over and over again why it takes time just distracts them from actually working on the bot.

retro
    Participant

Hey , can i make miqobot to gather 2 items when i mine ? Thank you sorry for asking here . if is there a skype/discord channel where we can live chat i am open to .
    Regards,
    Retrodude.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Some weeks ago when I saw all the new crafting skills added to STORMBLOOD, I told myself that it looked a lot like Square Enix trying in purpose to make Miqobot solver impossible to update anymore due to too many possible solutions to calculate and the too large amount of memory required.
    While almost everywhere else they replaced old skills by new ones, for DoH, they added a bunch of them, at the high risk of repelling new and old players alike.

That’s why I’m really impressed if Miqobot devs, despite this, can manage to create a new solver still aimed at the highest HQing rate.
    You guys are really stunning, this piece of software is sensational, it is so indulgent, able to pick up a craft after its start, able to dynamically adjust and recalculate when things changed, all this without bugging or crashing, you rarely see such a lenient software like this.

Kodiak562
    Participant

Hi,

You mentioned that all we had to do was restart the program and it would update it self. I have version 1.2.633 which seems to have the same features it had before the new update you did. Could you please let me know if that is correct version because I haven’t noticed any new updates to the program.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Hey , can i make miqobot to gather 2 items when i mine ? Thank you sorry for asking here .

Yes, you can gather two different items with Scenario Engine.
    For that you would create two gathering presets and alternate between them after each node. A simple example would be:

gatherPreset(item1)
    gather(1)
    gatherPreset(item2)
    gather(1)
    repeatChapter(200)

if is there a skype/discord channel where we can live chat i am open to .

No, we don’t have a Skype or Discord channel.
    If you have a personal question for Miqobot Team, please contact our Tech Support: https://miqobot.com/#support

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Hi,

You mentioned that all we had to do was restart the program and it would update it self. I have version 1.2.633 which seems to have the same features it had before the new update you did. Could you please let me know if that is correct version because I haven’t noticed any new updates to the program.

There is only one new feature – Patch 4.05 hotfix. Patch hotfixes are designed to be invisible and seamless.
    Does Miqobot work with Patch 4.05? Then it updated successfully.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Some weeks ago when I saw all the new crafting skills added to STORMBLOOD, I told myself that it looked a lot like Square Enix trying in purpose to make Miqobot solver impossible to update anymore due to too many possible solutions to calculate and the too large amount of memory required.
    While almost everywhere else they replaced old skills by new ones, for DoH, they added a bunch of them, at the high risk of repelling new and old players alike.

That’s why I’m really impressed if Miqobot devs, despite this, can manage to create a new solver still aimed at the highest HQing rate.
    You guys are really stunning, this piece of software is sensational, it is so indulgent, able to pick up a craft after its start, able to dynamically adjust and recalculate when things changed, all this without bugging or crashing, you rarely see such a lenient software like this.

Thank you for your kind feedback!
    Stormblood expansion has indeed made a huge impact on the Crafting Solver, because in Heavensward its source code was optimized almost to perfection. Nevertheless we expected changes of this kind and we requested additional math research from a certain science company a few months before.
    Thanks to this we now have enough theoretical framework to bring Crafting Solver back on its feet in the shortest time possible.

We understand the frustration that our community goes through at the moment.
    And please believe us we feel the same, because Miqobot Team has always been and will always remain a team of passionate players.

Just like you we want to see Miqobot fully revived, and we are doing everything in our power to make it happen.
    Thank you for your unceasing support very much!

Arc
    Arc
    1+

we requested additional math research from a certain science company a few months before

Damn. Miqobot is definitely not shitting around. Every time I think about how SE is giving you a hard time and then I see how seriously you work around each and every of their tricky attempts to make bot’s life harder it makes me grin and rub my hands, laughing a little. As long as Square Enix doesn’t install some kind of anti-bot detector shield software specifically to block bots Miqobot will always work around every rock SE puts in their way (and that kind of software would cost them a lot of players, since those shield softwares mostly make anti-virus and anti-malware softwares run havoc. I remember this from Ragnarök Online where this always was a huge problem).

Discord:
    Ah and because someone before suggested a Discord Server: I could set one up, nicely categorized, clean and organized, just for the community, for quick live question solving by the community itself. Miqobot doesn’t have to partake in that itself, since you guys have enough work to do, but if the rest of the community likes that idea I could make it happen, just for the community (any help from super active guys like Lyfox would of course be appreciated) 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea sure. Im bad at setting things up but i could drop by every now and then to see if someone needs help.

neoseeker
    Participant

Miqo is unaffected by this maint, so cheer.

Arc
    Arc

@lyfox: Thx 🙂 I’d even go so far to make you a moderator since you’re one of the most competent people around here on the forums. No worries though. I don’t expect you to do real moderator job stuff, since this community isn’t that big and the server isn’t even official anyway 😉

I’ve set it up. Here’s the invite link for the first unofficial miqobot discord server:
    https://discord.gg/9SAMdPX

anatacerenity
    anatacerenity
    Participant

About skill crafting level 70, Miqo-chan can do it ? 🙂

catandfiddle
    catandfiddle
    Participant

About skill crafting level 70, Miqo-chan can do it ? 🙂

As stated multiple times in this thread, no. The miqo team is hard at work getting the bot reworked to use level 70 skills.

Montie
    Participant

Hi.

I was just wondering if you have any idea when you will have the 70 crafting skills complete, as well as the spearfishing. ??

Arc
    Arc

For the one billionth time in this thread: They’re working on it. That’s Phase 2 of the Stormblood Miqobot Update. There is no ETA yet. That same question was answered just one post before and asked one post before the answer ffs.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by Arc Arc.
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 225 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.