Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

Forum Forums Discussion Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

This topic contains 224 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 225 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc

That’s nice to hear. I thought Stage 2 would not release prior to patch 4.1 which will be released early october, but it’s really nice to have it so soon anyway :>

uwotm88
    Participant

Any update on upgrade stage 2?

Arc
    Arc

I’m already at that point, that the main reason why I’m looking forward to stage 2 is, that people will stop asking about it x_x

neoseeker
    Participant

There are two kind of people using bot, the ones who works: making grids, scenarios…etc…etc and the lazies.

I don’t bother answering lazies’ questions. All of these answers can be found in a search.

Arc
    Arc

I like to rant here and there when something annoys me, but yeah, I’m on the same page. And now that you mentioned it, I gotta refine my ephermal scenario. Just ran it again yesterday and I’m definitely not pleased with the clunky movement paths.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its all right people are ever-evolving insatiable creatures its only natural for us to demand more even when a lot has been done already. Some are just more grateful for the opportunities provided.

Judging from active users id assume Miqo team doesnt get enough money to make this profitable yet they support the bot for more than a year now, and they even manage to throw in new features in-between patches while keeping the professional attitude. Miqobot gave me so much free time and allowed me to be proud of my game achievements. Imo absolutely worth it.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Lyfox Lyfox.
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

I don’t think you can estimate correctly the current number of users by watching the current number of forum active users. And I really think Miqobot is profitable already since a long time, especially if it is undeclared money that escape any taxes.

On the other hand, you can judge the popularity of something by watching how much they get pirated, how much they annoy competitors up to the point of getting attacked constantly, and that’s precisely what is happening since more than a year now according to Miqobot recent declarations.

It’s because Migobot worth it that much (for users and developers) that all this is happening.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Miqobot project is entirely legal.
    We declare everything and we pay all fees and taxes in full compliance with PayPal and government laws.

While we will make no comments regarding profitability, we can assure you that all profits are fully reinvested into the project.

Any update on upgrade stage 2?

Thank you for your concern very much!
    Stormblood Upgrade Stage 2 is only a week away. As of now, everything goes according to plan.

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Shame on me for having though a moment about the possibility of it being undeclared work, and peace and felicity for you guys for playing by the rules and your good will.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for your kind words 🙂

uwotm88
    Participant

There are two kind of people using bot, the ones who works: making grids, scenarios…etc…etc and the lazies.

I don’t bother answering lazies’ questions. All of these answers can be found in a search.

There are two people who respond to questions, people who give answers, and apparently people who contribute nothing but their unwanted opinion and insults like a spoiled child.

Anyways, in the future all these questions can be answered at once by having an updates section of the forum with only one constantly updated mod post that can be referred to which lists features in upcoming updates as well as planned features.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  uwotm88.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback!
    We will aim to keep the information relevant and more available in the future.

Arc
    Arc

There are two people who respond to questions, people who give answers, and apparently people who contribute nothing but their unwanted opinion and insults like a spoiled child.

The problem is, that people ask the same question over and over and over and over again. To make this clear now:
    Since the last post from Miqo on stage 2 where it was clearly stated “We don’t have an ETA yet” it was asked five times in the last few pages of this thread and twelve threads were opened (which is a lot in such a small community) asking the same 3 questions over and over again:
    – When do we get spearfishing?
    – Why aren’t Stormblood crafter skills not used in the solver?
    – Do we have an ETA on Stage 2
    This gets annoying to some people who would rather answer really unanswered questions, especially since you basically just have to type “stage 2” in the search bar on top of the forums and look out for posts from the admin to answer your question.
    I’d say the spoiled children whose opinion is unwanted and questions contribute nothing are those who keep asking “Mommy, are we there soon?” every 5 minutes in the car on a trip.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Arc Arc.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

We apologize, we are making several adjustments to our website in preparation for release of next version of Miqobot and Stormblood Patch 4.1. Please hold on a little longer as these changes are required for stable performance in the days after the Patch.

Thank you for your patience very much!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

In order to prevent further fragmentation of information, this thread will stay closed until the release of Upgrade Stage 2.
    As we said earlier, the release date is not finalized due to many factors which are out of our control. However we are doing everything that we can to make it available as soon as possible.

If you have any questions, please contact our Tech Support directly:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 225 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.