Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

Forum Forums Discussion Stormblood – Upgrade Stage 1

This topic contains 224 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 225 total)
  • Author

rockingit
    Participant
    3+

any updates on stage2 ? it has been 3 weeks since the last one 🙂 ? any projection on when can we have the crafting solver working properly? also some news on spearfishing would be nice too 🙂

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Agreed. A small update on the current status of stage 2 would be neat. Just tell us, what you’re currently doing Miqo :3

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

We sincerely apologize for the lack of communication 🙂

Currently we are experiencing another wave of malicious activity.
    The popularity of Stormblood attracted a lot of fraud and we have to deal with many blackmail attempts. This time we were better prepared, but unfortunately it still affects our development focus.

Don’t worry, we are making steady progress. We still can not share any results publicly, but we will be making announcements soon.
    Thank you for your patience very much!

Arc
    Arc
    1+

The fact alone, that you are soon making some announcements is already pretty satisfying 🙂

Hope that whole blackmailing bullshit ends soon. People should stick to their own businesses and stop trying to interfere with Miqo’s development >_>

averageJoe113
    Participant

can we have an option for crafting log to stay open instead of miqobot exiting the entire thing? since quite often i go back and craft the next thing on the list, but with crafting log closing it resets to first page and, i know it’s very minor, but very annoying upon long run 😛

smaller
    Participant

when we finally will be able to do spearfishing? i already start run out badly on gil, for spending for my raid food 🙁

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Answering this question for the one trillionth time: Miqobot Stormblood Patch Stage 2. ETA: When it’s done.

Hydaelyn… No, I can’t chill. Please use the search function.

Some Furry Dude
    Some Furry Dude
    Participant

@smaller
    there are soooo many options to make money just by using miqobot.
    It’s not like the crafter doesnt work at all. Buy/Gather some mats yourself or pay someone from your FC to get you mats and then craft some basic level 1-60 leve items.

Arc
    Arc

Agreeing with Orctastic. There are a lot of awesome ways to make money. If you search for it: I made a scenario for gathering ephermal nodes from stormblood with miner and botanist. That thing gathers you all the ephermals for those classes and reducing them via aetherial reduction yields aethersands which can be sold for a shitton in comparison. One run yielded me around 1,5m worth of aethersands on my server.

VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant
    2+

So do we have a eta on stage 2?

Lmao I’m kidding yeah I’ve made around 5mil in the past two weeks farming aethersands with the scenario using it off and on very minimal. Sometimes you have to do your own research on what’s trending in the market on your server currently but do your due diligence and find something that Miqo can do then take advantage of it. It’s really not hard.

Arc
    Arc

Heh, you got me there for an instant. Give that to you.

That’s basically how the ffxiv market works. If you want to earn gil, there is no magic trick for it. You have to watch the market, keep an eye on what’s currently demanded and sell that while Miqo only helps you with the process of getting the items you want to sell.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Arc Arc.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

We are pleased to announce that Upgrade Stage 2 will be released within the next two weeks.
    All research stages are complete and Miqobot is almost ready for official Stormblood support.

However we should note that fraud issues still occur on a daily basis. And while we are doing everything that we can to protect Miqobot from malicious influence, we can not finalize the release date yet.

Thank you for your patience and understanding very much!

Blackhawk
    Blackhawk
    Participant

What fraud issues are affecting Miqobot? Are hackers attempting to insert viral code into the main program?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I believe these are the issues in question: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/scenario-engine/#post-3104

Thanks for the update Miqobot! Greatly appreciate all the hard work.

dannibanani
    Participant

Thank you for all your hard work!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 225 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.