Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Tested the expert crafting on two of the recipes (that’s all I had yellow scrips for) and it worked perfectly. Didn’t crash, and I think it went out of its way to make use of Centered’s status correctly (but couldn’t tell to be honest.) Both of the recipes I had it craft went perfectly. One with 46 steps and 100% Quality, the other with 42 steps and only 5307 Quality (had really bad RNG)… But the solver worked!

Thank you for your feedback very much.

This is probably not what you wanted to hear since it was probably not a simple feature to implement, but could you give us an option to disable the GCD queueing for combat assist to go back to what it was before?

I imagine that not many classes will be affected by this change in a negative way, so an ability to toggle it would be amazing!

All right, we will implement a new option to disable the GCD queueing in the next update.
    Thank you for your request.

I’ve been playing MCH with combat assist for quite a while and noticed a few problems. One is the reassemble + drill drift, because when drill comes off cooldown and reassemble is up, miqo delays it until the next GCD to pop reassemble first.

I have noticed on MCH I am now no longer able to reassemble drill as it queues and instead wastes reassemble on another skill such as “Heated Split Shot” and I have also noticed that she sees drill on CD when looking for pre-queueing so it gets drifted.

We have tried to implement special conditions for Reassemble and Drill in order to avoid such cases. But perhaps we haven’t tried hard enough.
    Regardless, we agree with your suggestion. An option to disable the new algorithm would be useful indeed.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

Trying out the different classes I notice sam is the only one that seems to get hung up and stops after a while then starts up again I take a closer look when i got more time at my hotbars as it could be looking for a skill I might of missed

As for the gcd queuing I am two minds about it I like it but i agree with other posters the drill reassemble needs a little bit of tweaking to fix its drift as for my other concern is how well it respond to me pressing say knockback immunes and shields so far it does seem ok to me but I wonder about other classes with faster gcds

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, Samurai rotation has a special ability that can cause this behavior.
    When Kaeshi: Goken or Kaeshi: Setsugekka proc becomes available, it becomes the maximum priority action to activate next. If Miqobot can not trigger it due to a missing keybind or any other reason, it will cause the rotation to stop.

Not Human
    Not Human
    Participant

Ok I can confirm its not a hotbar issue all abiliies are present and so I am not sure what is up as all the other jobs work fine

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Our Tech Support can analyze your keybinds and hotbar configuration in order to identify the problem.
    Please contact us directly and we will do our best to help you:
    https://miqobot.com/#support

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

We have managed to reproduce your issue with the Samurai rotation. Our previous assumption about it being caused by a missing keybind is incorrect.
    This is a critical bug in the rotation algorithm. Unfortunately, it can not be fixed without a new version release. But we are already working on a solution and planning to address it soon.
    We apologize for inconvenience.

jponry
    jponry
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to download the new version, but the file is 0KB and cannot run. I turned off my antivirus and am still having the problem. Has anyone else encountered this? 🙂

Xion
    Participant

Try different browser. I had zero issue when I downloaded it this morning.

flooferfluffer
    flooferfluffer
    Participant
    1+

miqo slays the resplendent expert recipes as is

so thats neat, saves you guys some work

Krude
    Participant
    1+

Thank you so much for the quick update regarding the GCD queueing! It’s good on most classes, but on min-SkS MCH, it really messed up the drills.

Daiis
    Participant

Seems like i’m having issues when i want to deliver collectables like in Eulmore.
    I tried many times since the 5.5 and the bot just stop delivering collectables at some point.

PS : i’m not full of scripts, everything is fine.

Example :
    (15:00:02) Left to deliver: 60
    (15:00:03) Left to deliver: 59
    (15:00:04) Left to deliver: 58
    (15:00:05) Left to deliver: 57
    (15:00:10) Nothing left to deliver!

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant

Sometimes Miqo wastes Barrage on Burst Shot, and I’m assuming it’s because of my ping numbers (320+ ms, RIP), just wanted to make sure it’s a ping problem and not something tied to the queing algorithm.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Hello, I am trying to download the new version, but the file is 0KB and cannot run. I turned off my antivirus and am still having the problem. Has anyone else encountered this?

We would like to know the answer as well.
    We have investigated this issue, but unfortunately we couldn’t reproduce it or identify the reasons that could be causing it. If you discover any additional information, please let us know.

miqo slays the resplendent expert recipes as is

so thats neat, saves you guys some work

Thank you so much for the quick update regarding the GCD queueing! It’s good on most classes, but on min-SkS MCH, it really messed up the drills.

Thank you for your feedback very much.

Seems like i’m having issues when i want to deliver collectables like in Eulmore.
    I tried many times since the 5.5 and the bot just stop delivering collectables at some point.

PS : i’m not full of scripts, everything is fine.

Thank you for reporting. We will try to reproduce your issue in our labs and see what we can do.
    Would you be able to give us some more information?

1. How often do you encounter this problem?
    2. Have you managed to notice what happens in the game at this moment?
    3. If you activate deliverCollectables() twice in a row, does the issue occur the second time?

Sometimes Miqo wastes Barrage on Burst Shot, and I’m assuming it’s because of my ping numbers (320+ ms, RIP), just wanted to make sure it’s a ping problem and not something tied to the queing algorithm.

Thank you for reporting.
    We will investigate the rotation behavior under high latency conditions.

To answer your question, Refulgent Arrow has the maximum priority under the effect of Barrage, but if the icon does not activate in time due to network delay, Miqobot will not stop the rotation and wait for it to happen.
    GCD queueing algorithm causes weaponskills to be triggered approximately 100 ms in advance, but it does not change the logic of the rotation. If this argument does not convince you, please feel free to disable it in Assist Mode settings.

jponry
    jponry
    Participant

RE: my download, switching browser fixed the issue 🙂 I am not sure what the problem was with my normal browser.

And quick question since Eulmore collectables were mentioned, does deliverCollectibles() work with the turn-in vendors outside of Firmament (since it’s a different interface)?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

RE: my download, switching browser fixed the issue 🙂 I am not sure what the problem was with my normal browser.

All right, thank you for reporting that you’ve managed to find a workaround.

And quick question since Eulmore collectables were mentioned, does deliverCollectibles() work with the turn-in vendors outside of Firmament (since it’s a different interface)?

Yes, as it is stated in the documentation, deliverCollectables() includes several algorithms and supports the following UI layouts:
    – Rowena’s House of Splendors
    – Ishgard Restoration
    – Diadem Resource Inspection

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.