Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

ps34pc
    Participant

with 5.5 being a big patch, how long do you think miqo will be down?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

After the release of Patch 5.5, there will be at least one week of complete Miqobot downtime.

ps34pc
    Participant

we get subscription credit time for that time right?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, all active license codes will be automatically extended in order to compensate for the downtime.
    The bonus time will be credited at the moment Miqobot comes to life again, and it will cover game maintenance and Miqobot maintenance both.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Combat assist hotkey isn’t working for me with the new version.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

There has been no changes to Assist Mode hotkey algorithm.
    Would you please give us more information about your issue?

1. What hotkey have you assigned to Assist Mode?
    2. When you activate Assist Mode, do you see the green “A+” notification in the upper right corner?
    3. What happens to this notification when you press the hotkey?
    4. Would you be able to show a screenshot of your Miqobot settings?

Xion
    Participant

Combat assist hotkey isn’t working for me with the new version.

Still works on my end.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Ah, it’s working now. Not sure why it wasn’t working.

Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

Tested the expert crafting on two of the recipes (that’s all I had yellow scrips for) and it worked perfectly. Didn’t crash, and I think it went out of its way to make use of Centered’s status correctly (but couldn’t tell to be honest.) Both of the recipes I had it craft went perfectly. One with 46 steps and 100% Quality, the other with 42 steps and only 5307 Quality (had really bad RNG)… But the solver worked!

Ray
    Participant

Goodness 46 steps seems like alot

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Fara
    Participant

This guy says it takes 80-90 steps manually: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/mru7pq/finally_obtained_my_1st_resplendent_tool_and_my/

I read into the post and i do think this person seems to be new to Experts. Ideally you wish to scrap unlucky crafts for the sake of time.
    Can only recommend using the patient touch gamble. With manual craft and gamble i have been able to do 2-3 mins per craft. Also semi macros help. (Yes. Expert recipes are absolutely macroable.)
    Greetings from a Multi-saint.

Edit: As comparison, i have seen unlucky crafts go to up to 150 steps on expert recipes during competitions so 80-90 still seems not too bad for unlucky.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Fara.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Fara.

Krude
    Participant
    2+

First off, thanks for bringing the bot back online so relatively quickly, i missed it.

This is probably not what you wanted to hear since it was probably not a simple feature to implement, but could you give us an option to disable the GCD queueing for combat assist to go back to what it was before?

I’ve been playing MCH with combat assist for quite a while and noticed a few problems. One is the reassemble + drill drift, because when drill comes off cooldown and reassemble is up, miqo delays it until the next GCD to pop reassemble first. So far, I got around that by just manually popping reassemble before drill comes back, and miqo would then happily drill as soon as it came off cooldown.
    Now, however, she already has a different action queued up and wastes the reassemble on a combo 1 shot or something equally wasteful. Even pressing the drill manually is kinda difficult because miqo will fight you for the queueing, whereas before, you could queue up the action you wanted before miqo would press it.

Another thing is that she will just miss some drills in general, since with a 2.5s GCD MCH, they will often come off cooldown very very close to the next GCD. Previously, drill would come back online just as the next GCD rolls around, miqo sees GCD ready, sees drill ready > press Drill. Now, she sees drill is still on cooldown when she checks for pre-queueing, queues another ability instead, and does that when the drill comes back online instead. This is a huge loss over a long fight.

There’s a lot of micro optimizations possible for combat assist routines, and i’m happy to do those myself as soon as i get a handle on a new fight’s mechanics, but the GCD queueing made doing that a lot more difficult. Ironically, it takes even more attention and button pressing to get a good performance out of it than before, and the slight DPS increase from the queueing isn’t worth the DPS loss from wrong queueing.
    If i want to overwrite one of miqo’s decisions now, i need to hammer the button and it’s still sorta up to luck if my or miqo’s queue goes through. Or i need to hit the pause hotkey twice for every action i want to adjust, tripling the actual inputs i need to do – which kind of makes the combat assist pointless, it’s supposed to take my mind largely off the hotbar piano.

All or most of these problems can probably be fixed by adjusting the combat assist logic, but these fine tunings are probably more expensive timewise than giving us the option to go back to the old behaviour.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  Krude.

ClaudeTan
    Participant

I completely agree with Krude. I have noticed on MCH I am now no longer able to reassemble drill as it queues and instead wastes reassemble on another skill such as “Heated Split Shot” and I have also noticed that she sees drill on CD when looking for pre-queueing so it gets drifted.

I imagine that not many classes will be affected by this change in a negative way, so an ability to toggle it would be amazing!

I want to thank you again for your ongoing development of the bot and the new features you continue to implement!

ArcellLTD
    Participant

Nevermind, I got it working!

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  ArcellLTD.
Viewing 15 posts - 901 through 915 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.