Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Asynchria
    Asynchria
    Participant

Hey I apologize if this was asked or if it’s already implemented. Is there a way to disable certain skills in combat assist mode?

Take them off your bars, if they’re not on a bar somewhere then Miqo can’t hit them!

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant
    1+

Hey I apologize if this was asked or if it’s already implemented. Is there a way to disable certain skills in combat assist mode?

Miqobot gave us a macro method to do that live, so that you can temporarily remove some skills while Miqobot is still fighting, and put them back still while she’s fighting, without interrupting anything.

Here is the example Miqobot made for disabling AoE temporarily for BRD through an in-game macro:

/hotbar remove 9 1
    /hotbar remove 9 2
    /hotbar remove 9 3

To re-enable AoE and put back the skills on the hotbar, make a second macro:

/hotbar action "Quick Nock" 9 1
    /hotbar action "Rain of Death" 9 2
    /hotbar action "Shadowbite" 9 3

This example assumes that those AoE abilities are placed on hotbar 9 in slots 1 / 2 / 3 respectively, and that you use English version of the game, you will have to make adjustments for your case.

flintrucker
    Participant

A quick check with RDM for 5.21 — for some weird reason, it will not trigger verflare/verholy? Not entirely sure if it is my setup or if it is a bug.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We haven’t noticed any new issues with Verflare and Verholy during our latest testing.
    Would you be able to provide additional information about your experience?

Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

Ai-hime
    Participant

Hi!

I’m unsure if this was already reported, a quick search didn’t seem to come up with anything, but when attempting a crafting macro, Miqo seems to get stuck on a step and just repeats it until I’m out of CP. The attempted skill is Final Appraisal and just keeps executing that.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Final Appraisal does not advance the synthesis step and may indeed break your macro.
    However, there is a simple workaround for that. Please create the following ingame macro and put it on your hotbar instead of Final Appraisal:

/ac "Final Appraisal" <wait.2>
    /ac "Delicate Synthesis"

Please replace Delicate Synthesis with the action that comes next in your rotation.
    This macro will execute two actions at the same step and will advance the synthesis correctly.

Yesbot
    Yesbot
    Participant

Hello.

I turn on the option that supposes to make Miqo activate Return after she finishes a fishing session in Diadem but it seems she gets blackout every time. Is it because Diadem isn’t supported yet even just hitting the Return button?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, it happens because Diadem support is not implemented yet.

Taserfiend
    Participant

Heya, so i’ve got a little Problem with the Crafting solver…

The Problem is that miqo fills the progress bar immediately, not even trying to fill the quality. it looks like this:

(12:09:13) Crafting started.
    (12:09:13) Hitting Confirm button. :3
    (12:09:16) Step 1. Recommended skill: (Inner Quiet)
    (12:09:18) Step 2. Recommended skill: (Basic Synthesis)
    (12:09:20) Yes, crafting SUCCESS! (1/1)
    (12:09:21) Crafting stopping…
    (12:09:21) Crafting stopped.

at first i thought that the increase progress first option is at fault since i complete it in an instant but even if the option is off, it still does that. i use the recommended preset.

what im trying to craft is Grade 2 Skybuilder’s Leather Straps (lvl 40 Recipe) and my stats are 352,318,315

a hour before the Problem occoured the Recipe worked with worse gear and lower level.

Yesbot
    Yesbot
    Participant

Yes, it happens because Diadem support is not implemented yet.

Alright then. Thanks for clarifying!

Taserfiend
    Participant

Doesnt looks like i can edit my post… Anyway i think i found out what the problem was.
    After my Bufffood ran out it worked again, wich makes me think that Miqo might not take the increased Craftmanship into account and miscalculates where she ends up with Basic Synthese, or something like that.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Thank you for reporting.
    Yes, Crafting Solver requires an upgrade as it was explained in the main status thread. Crafting updates are planned after Diadem support.

Upcoming Features

flintrucker
    Participant

Just double checked this — it worked on Grand Cosmos, but didn’t do it in Eden: Furor for some reason. I’ll run it again and see if I can get Verholy and Verflare to work.

Thank you!

Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

During collection and typical gathering Miqobot isn’t recognizing that I have more hotbars than what is on the screen, and won’t switch over to use them any longer. This was fine in 5.1 and 5.0.
    Easy enough work around was to just slap the hotbar semi-permanently onto my screen.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, Patch 5.2 has altered the way hidden hotbars are evaluated by the game client.
    Please refer to the new guide in our Help section: Hidden Hotbars

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.