Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant

When running a scenario and being kicked out of the Diadem from time being up, Miqobot immediately blacks out ,even though she still has scripts to run through that would send her back to the Diadem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

If you wish to continue the scenario in the Firmament, you can not allow the duty timer to run out during navigation phase.
    You must instruct Miqobot to leave Diadem manually by utilizing the sendKey() function.

Please note, however, that Diadem is an area of high player congestion. It is extremely dangerous to leave Miqobot unattended for extended periods of time. We would strongly recommend against automating this feature.

Miqobot does not enforce any limits on your activity, but we encourage you to play wisely.

besaidknight
    Participant

Strange Crash and Unable to Restart Miqobot:

Miqobot crashed mid-fight, and when trying to Restart Miqobot, the Program’s icon vanished (As though deleted) and when attempting to replace miqobot on the Desktop I get an error reading:

Destination Folder Access Denied.

I then tried to place Miqobot in its own folder, but I then get the error:

Miqobot Application is Corrupted!
    Please Verify that you:
    1. DO NOT RUN two different versions of Miqobot at the same time.
    2. Whitelist Miqobot Application in your antivirus and Firewall.
    3. RESTART Miqobot after this.

I made sure that there was an “Exception” for Miqobot with the firewall and antivirus (I’m sure I needed to do this when I first installed), but restarting Miqobot gives me the same error above. I get the impression the computer still thinks Miqobot is on somehow? I figured moving the program to a different folder would fix this, but I can’t see anything labeled “Miqobot” in the Task Manager, so I’m pretty stumped.

besaidknight
    Participant

Problem Solved!

Googled Several Solutions, all of which weren’t entirely helpful, then I ran a system scan with Avast and issue was fixed.
    Miqobot is running at 100%.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you for informing us that you’ve managed to resolve your problem.
    For additional issues with antiviruses, we would recommend to contact our Tech Support directly: https://miqobot.com/#support

Scalyblue
    Participant

I understand her combat assist feature is beta and am giving feedback, not complaining. I am very grateful for this feature it lets me play more than I could with my tendonitis.

Bard I have to keep fighting her because she wants to use stormbite before raging strikes, which was the older way of doing things.

MCH will hold reassemble for drill even if air anchor is off CD.

Any chance of possibly letting end users change skill weights so that every tweak like this won’t require a new program version?

Also any chance of letting us toggle AOE’s on and off when we want to focus fire things? I know we can already accomplish this by removing the AOE skills from the hotbars, so it’s not exactly a high priority, but it would be a nice checkbox to have.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Bard I have to keep fighting her because she wants to use stormbite before raging strikes, which was the older way of doing things.

MCH will hold reassemble for drill even if air anchor is off CD.

Thank you for your feedback very much.
    We will try to make the necessary adjustments in one of the future versions.

Any chance of possibly letting end users change skill weights so that every tweak like this won’t require a new program version?

Yes, precise rotation customization will be implemented when we start working on endgame and raiding support.
    It’s not as easy as a simple weight change, so it will take time.

Also any chance of letting us toggle AOE’s on and off when we want to focus fire things? I know we can already accomplish this by removing the AOE skills from the hotbars, so it’s not exactly a high priority, but it would be a nice checkbox to have.

Yes, an additional option for toggling AoE abilities is planned as well.
    Thank you for your request.

adoboboy89
    Participant

Hello, I was wondering if the diadem weather will be added to the addgoodweather function or if it is already in there. Thank you

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yes, Diadem weather is already supported by Scenario Engine.
    Any weather correctly identified on Monitor tab can be used in scenarios.

iifetap
    Participant

Yes, precise rotation customization will be implemented when we start working on endgame and raiding support.
    It’s not as easy as a simple weight change, so it will take time.

Any idea of an ETA for when this will be released?

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  iifetap.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

No, there is no ETA.
    It’s a very complex system so it’s impossible to provide any kind of reliable estimate.
    We have already reached the point where the cost of every additional improvement grows exponentially. But we will continue working on them while there is enough demand.

iifetap
    Participant
    1+

No, there is no ETA.
    It’s a very complex system so it’s impossible to provide any kind of reliable estimate.
    We have already reached the point where the cost of every additional improvement grows exponentially. But we will continue working on them while there is enough demand.

Thank you. I’m very interested in the expansion of the combat system, hopefully there are enough other people to meet the demand.

Sasasegawa
    Participant

Would Mouse Button support be possible/simple to implement? I have a lot of skills bound to Mouse3, Mouse4, etc. but Miqobot doesn’t recognize that those skills are bound and instead will switch hotbars to use them.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Sasasegawa.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

We are sorry, but in order to emulate mouse buttons we would have to seize mouse control and you would not be able to use it.

However, please note that the game allows two different keybinds for each action.
    Please follow this solution:

1. Assign any keyboard shortcut to Key Setting 1.
    2. Assign (M3) or (M4) shortcut to Key Setting 2.

This way, Miqobot will be able to activate actions via keyboard while you can continue using mouse button shortcuts.

ace21
    Participant

Heya. Just got it. Using it to level with trusts. Small issue. it runs the dungeon just fine but when I have it to set to not open chests. It seems to be unable to leave. it just keeps targetting the last chest not opening it and then failing to leave.

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.