Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

iifetap
    Participant

Is there any way to get more specific deliverCollectables() support? Say I was to create a scenario that only delivers 15 collectables for white scripts then moves on to the next task, could we get support for something like that? It could look something like this:

deliverCollectables(15)

or

deliverCollectables()
    deliver(15)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please clarify your request?

• Do you mean deliver 15 collectables of specific item or deliver 15 in total?
    • What would be the purpose of such artificial limit?
    Arc
    Arc

I could only assume, that he wants to create a scenario that delivers only a certain amount of crafting collectables so they don’t cap out the scrips, essentially wasting materials.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

In this case, this adjustment is already requested.
    We are planning to improve deliverCollectables() behavior by detecting the exact scrip limit and halting the process early. We will be working on Scenario Engine updates after Crafting and Gathering updates:

Upcoming Features

In the meantime, you can control how many items will be supplied by having the necessary amount in your inventory.
    Thank you for your request!

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

I have a feature request. Can you add the actions Deep Vigor & Brunt Force to the Gathering tab?

Thank you for the great work that you and your team does for us.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

These actions are already implemented.
    They are represented by “HQ Boost to 100%” entry in the Gathering Rotations designer.

SleepBob
    Participant

I’m not sure if this was asked before but is it possible to tie ingame macros with the bot crafter?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, this is possible but not recommended.
    Please refer to this thread for detailed explanation: Crafting using a one button macro

SleepBob
    Participant

I see thank you!

iifetap
    Participant

Would you please clarify your request?

• Do you mean deliver 15 collectables of specific item or deliver 15 in total?
    • What would be the purpose of such artificial limit?

Basically what Arc said. If I script miqobot to run up to the collectable appraiser as an alchemist, I want to be able to turn in only 15 collectables then move on to the next task.

mundays
    Participant

Hello! One issue I’ve been running into recently was that my skills wouldn’t respond to Miqo using them. For example, my Hakaze is linked to my key “R.” I’d see Miqo spamming the “R” key but the skill wouldn’t activate and I’d just be autoattacking. This mostly happens during my Holminster Scenario but would happen time to time through combat assist with me steering. It would also happen with every class, not just my samurai.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

This issue usually indicates that Auto-Face Target setting is disabled.
    You can find instructions on how to enable this setting in the [Beta] Combat thread.

Auto-Face Target must be enabled.

Note. It’s located under System -> Character Configuration -> Control Settings -> Target -> Automatically face target when using action.

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant

Since the last update, Miqobot is not able to use the skills anymore when I hide the hotbars in the UI menu. Is there any way to fix this?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Yes, please refer to the new guide in our Help section: Hidden Hotbars

Sasasegawa
    Participant

Hey I apologize if this was asked or if it’s already implemented. Is there a way to disable certain skills in combat assist mode?

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.