Crafting using a one button macro

Forum Forums Discussion Crafting using a one button macro

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Astathan
    Participant

Is it possible to craft using a one button macro I’ve made using the crafting portion of Miqobot? I’ve tried simply attaching it to a hot key and setting a delay of about 40, however, when I start crafting, it will wait 40 second before it starts crafting. In other words, it’s inputting an unnecessary delay at the start.

Astathan
    Participant

In case someone else had a similar desire. I found a bit of a work around. I set the delay back to 1, and added /macroerror off and /macrolock to the start of the one button macro. This way even though the key is getting spammed, the macro won’t trigger again until it’s entirely complete, and errors will also be suppressed. Though it would be nice if the crafting portion of miqobot allowed easy use of ingame macroes.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Astathan.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

An easy way already exists.
    In order to prevent Miqobot from spamming the key, you can place a comma at the end of your Miqobot macro.

Astathan
    Participant

Ah, excellent. Thanks

Acelyt
    Participant

What if I have 2-macros?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Each comma denotes the next step in the crafting rotation. So in order to use two ingame macros, you would have to skip the number of steps in your first macro.

Let’s assume that your Macro #1 has 10 steps.
    A corresponding Miqobot entry would look like this:

Please note that we do not recommend using this method.
    If a lag spike occurs, your ingame macro will be messed up and most likely the crafting will get stuck. Miqobot macros are different by design, because they are bound to each crafting step precisely. Miqobot macros are more lag-proof than ingame macros.

But of course, please choose whatever method suits you best.

DAL41123
    Participant

Is there a way to use the macro that has key binds for abilities that have RNG proc such as reuse?
    So far my attempts at getting miqo to do it she just keeps trying to use reuse even though it hasnt procced and i have to stop her and finish the craft manually

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  DAL41123.

DAL41123
    Participant

So i kinda found a workaround but i hope i am not missing something. Using an in game macro, i can put proccy abilities like reuse in there. But if there is a feature i dont know about id like to be in the know.

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Nope that’s the only way currently. I have a it macro’d to careful synthesis since that’s usually the last step of my crafting rotation.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    CBP
    CBP
    Participant

Rather than make a new thread about the same issue I figured I’d bring this thread back up and ask here.

I’m trying to mass craft a ton of collectables to farm scrips. I have a macro in game that completes in a few less steps than the Miqo solver, so I wanted to use that. My problem is that I do not see a way to disable the solver and use a macro instead in the Miqo interface. Can anyone guide me on what I need to do? Eventually I will be turning this into a full scenario to include turning in and buying materia, but I know that currently the deliver collectables portion is broken so I will wait on that.

Thanks in advance!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Solver > Use > unclick.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.