Reuse – crafter skill

Forum Forums Discussion Reuse – crafter skill

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ashogiki 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Allenz
    Participant

Hey I tried to put reuse into part of my crafting rotation but it seems that if reuse is not proc, then miqo will just stop there. should i assume that reuse is not supported by miqo for the time being?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Its a new action so No its not supported yet.

Also not sure if you know this but if and when Reuse does proc, it returns the very first material from the crafting recipe. So its not worth it on cul/alch stuff IMO.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by LutBot LutBot.

Allenz
    Participant

Yea I’m using it for my weaver. Does Trick of the Trade proc work for miqo then?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Yea I’m using it for my weaver. Does Trick of the Trade proc work for miqo then?

If you use the solver then Yes TotT does proc and miqo will use it if it comes up.

Allenz
    Participant

Oh I’ve never used the solver. just the macro on top. guess good bye reuse for now =P

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Try this macro:

/ac "Reuse"
    /ac "Observe"

Put it on hotbar and instruct Miqo to click when necessary. If reuse doesnt proc the crafting step will move anyway and Miqo wont get stuck.

Allenz
    Participant

You’re a genius! =D

Ashogiki
    Participant

Since you’re suppose to use it towards the end you can just make it a macro with w/e ending synthesis you have.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.