Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author

reapersow
    Participant

that’s why i wanted to know if it’s possible to get a hotkey for blind positional as well as dashes, so we can disable them when we have to dodge some aoe

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

Yeah I know, but I mean with Blind positionals enabled, usually in a normal fight she will go under and into the bosses hitbox, which is fine but again it isn’t typically normal. People generally hang out in the outside of hit circle. So having the option while blind positionals are enabled would be nice to have so you aren’t randomly under a giant boss doing positionals.

Understood, thank you for clarifying your request.
    We might be able to adjust the positionals algorithm based on the boss size, but we have to experiment with the tools we have. We will add this to our Assist Mode improvements list.
    Thank you for your request!

that’s why i wanted to know if it’s possible to get a hotkey for blind positional as well as dashes, so we can disable them when we have to dodge some aoe

Yes, additional hotkey customization will be implemented for all combat settings as we move closer to endgame support.
    Thank you for your request!

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Been trying to run the new 1.3.30 as an administrator, getting the message that the game can be found but won’t connect and asking me to run as admin. I’ve tried launching directly via right-click run as admin and via the properties function (Compatibility tab in 8.1, Run this program as an admin). Any advise?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

MakateyD
    Participant

You might have to open the app properties then check the box “Run this program as an administrator” under the compatibility tab.

SleepBob
    Participant

Hi, I’m wondering as to what % the combat update is at. Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Would you please clarify your request?

If you mean the Combat system in general, then we are currently at 10%. We have released only 2 features so far (Squadron Dungeons and Assist Mode) and we’re planning about 20 more (Trust Dungeons, PotD farming, HoH farming, Eureka Support, MSQ, Questing, FATE farming, Monster Grind, Custom Fights, Rotations Customization, Raiding support and several others which haven’t been announce yet).

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

As far as the combat system currently, how far are you guys into integrating the 70-80 rotations? I think that’s what SleepBob meant.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

Endgame rotations support is at 80% mark.
    But the last 20% is the hardest part because this is where we start working on extreme optimizations in the context of raiding environment. It’s a very complex system so it’s impossible to provide any kind of reliable estimate. We don’t think that Miqobot will ever be able to achieve 100% performance. At the moment we aim to reach 90% of optimal DPS. The cost of every additional improvement after that grows exponentially, but we will continue working on them if there is enough demand.

As soon as we finish all the critical upgrades and hotfixes for recent patches, we are planning to return to the concept of iterative beta versions. Combat rotations will be gradually improving over time.

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant

Is Miqobot not using Thunder 2 on low-level rotations?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thunder II is used in AoE rotations on 3+ enemies.

Nirvana Flame
    Nirvana Flame
    Participant

I’d absolutely love to test out the 80% that you have already achieved. Looking forward to the release of higher level rotations. 🙂

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

It’s always good to hear about. I know responding to us takes a lot of your time and I’m very thankful that you do it. Fantastic to hear that work is coming along.

Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

Yeah, it’d be pretty dope to test out what they already have on a beta build, but that’d be completely up to Miqo team on if that’s something that they’d want to do.

MTCruvinel
    MTCruvinel
    Participant

Are HP potions and Ethers supported, especially for Palace of the Dead/Eureka? I know stat-potions are coming in future updates but couldn’t find anything about regular potions.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.