Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

Forum Forums Discussion Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback

This topic contains 1,142 replies, has 259 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,143 total)
  • Author
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    4+

Are HP potions and Ethers supported, especially for Palace of the Dead/Eureka? I know stat-potions are coming in future updates but couldn’t find anything about regular potions.

Yes, potions support will be implemented in future updates. This includes HP and Ether potions.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

I’ve noticed with the new 1.3.31 update, that stuff that would normally draw on top of the game, like navigation routes, FATE lists, etc. are no longer appearing. In testing a spearfishing navigation route, they are being followed and Miqobot is doing what she needs to do, just nothing is bring drawn, whether the game or Miqobot is in focus.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    3+

3D Radar application did not change in the last version update.
    It’s exactly the same as the diagnostics build you received from Tech Support earlier.

The issue you describe may be caused either by settings adjustment or by antivirus interference.
    If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    1+

I figured out the issue. It stemmed from the time when we were running it as admin and I knew about miqoradar from the AppData\Local\Temp folder, so I set that to run as admin as well, before some previous issues occured (which tech support helped, leading to the 1.3.31 fix) but I never undid the miqoradar “run as admin” command set in compatibility settings, which is why it wouldn’t run.

Long story short, miqoradar was set to run as admin. Undid it, works fine now.

Kojo
    Participant

Would there be any way to measure gathering procs and react to them in gathering rotations similar to Discerning Eye procs, for example what I’d really like to run at basically every normal gather node is:

if(BonusYield > 7)
        Use Plus1Attempt
     if(BonusAttempts > 2 && HQChance > 0)
        Use PickClean
     else if(CurrentGP > 750)
        Use x1YieldPlus1

Those magic numbers are based on my own stats, but the idea is that I’m trying to maximize yield per GP which isn’t entirely plausible to do right now even with the features offered in scenarios.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    5+

No, conditional rotations are not supported at the moment.
    This feature is already planned along with additional gathering updates that are currently in development. First we have to implement 71+ gathering abilities and then we’ll be able to introduce new conditions for the Rotations Designer.

Thank you for your request!

little_one
    Participant

@miqobot

Seems there is a bug in Samurai rotation in combat assist

Somehow miqo spamming Higanbana even tho its already applied to the enemy and duration is still 50+ second

this seems to happend when there is a large amount of debuff on the enemy , like miqo doesnt know that higanbana already applied and keep spamming

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

Thank you for reporting.
    Yes, we are aware of this issue.

It is a problem with all DoTs in cases of high player congestion. A special system of custom DoT simulation is required to address this issue, but it’s not an easy thing to implement. It belongs to the list of extreme combat optimizations.
    We will be working on it once the Combat system moves out of the Beta stage.

Chargulae
    Participant
    1+

I know you all are hard at work expanding miqobot to be the beast she can be, but is there a possibility that dps rotations will be adjusted to level 80 before the arrival of 5.2? It works beautifully for some jobs like mch and brd (with the exception of manually having to press apex arrow which isn’t that big of an inconvenience) but I know jobs like Samurai, Red Mage, and Summoner definitely need some love losing out on almost 3-4k dps in the assist rotation because of the optimization of job only to level 70 (although I know a lot are optimized to around 78 from observations. Just wondering as I know developments will be halted again upon the arrival of 5.2 and sadly it feels like the development you guys are working so hard for and we are all graciously looking forward to, keeps getting pushed back due to the new content of the game.

Other than that I really think that miqobot is a queen. When the monotonous grind of farming eden savage and other content begins to wear on your fingers, having her take the reigns is truly amazing. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the future developments and hoping they come fairly soon rather than way later =)

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    6+

We are sorry, but we are already doing our best to upgrade the combat system as fast as possible.
    We are working and making progress everyday, but this is an extremely complex system and it will take a lot of time and effort to implement properly. It is physically impossible to finish it before Patch 5.2.

The combat system is in early beta.
    It offers limited functionality, may contain critical bugs, and is subject to frequest redesign.

We sincerely apologize if this is not good enough for you. But we are already doing everything in our power to release updates as soon as possible.

rojenmcche
    Participant

Hello. Is anyone experiencing issues with their system RAM and/or CPU maxing to 100% while running scenarios? I have noticed this lately and it is causing my computer to freeze. Currently running version 1.3.31. Thank you

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  rojenmcche.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Would you please give us more information about your issue? What kind of activity does Miqobot perform in the scenario when you experience this issue?
    If this happens during crafting, it means you selected too many CPU intensive settings for Crafting Solver.

If you require additional assistance, please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

rojenmcche
    Participant

Seems to happen when running gathering scenarios. I have noticed it when doing sands most of all

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Please contact our Tech Support directly and we will do our best to help you: https://miqobot.com/#support

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Combat assist isn’t working for me for v1.3.32. Log showing nothing wrong.
    (17:58:40) Enemy..?
    (17:59:19) Battle INIT.
    (17:59:19) Assist this: ‘Echevore’
    But my character just standing there and doing nothing.

Tried running Miqo both as admin and non admin, still nothing.

Edit:
    It’s now working only if I show my keyboard hotbar. I usually moving with gamepad (still in keyboard mode) and hide my keyboard hotbar, only showing my cross hotbar, and it was working fine on previous version. Is it possible to make it work again?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by iNight iNight.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by iNight iNight.
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,143 total)

The topic ‘Shadowbringers 5.58 – Issues & Feedback’ is closed to new replies.