[Scenario] Shadowbringers 5.0 Aethersands

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Shadowbringers 5.0 Aethersands

This topic contains 92 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  twostar 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Author

hansie
    Participant

Has anybody tried to edit the rotation for this one to match 800 CP yet?

Red Mage
    Red Mage
    Participant

Been using this for the past few hours, seems to work pretty well, thanks

RangaTempest
    Participant

tried to use your aether sand grid maybe because it was pre 5.11 miqo? but crashes at teleportIF

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Crash as in application closes itself? Or does it simpy stop because it doesnt recognize Firmament?

Ionlywin
    Participant

Keeps getting stuck in Raktika randomly. Trying to gather a collectable on a node with no collectable and just locks up

having same issue, not sure what might be causing it

shlez
    Participant

It keeps collecting normal grids. what am I doing wrong?
    thank you in advance!

Arktos
    Participant

So. I changed up the Eph 8/8 Rotation. How do I set the parameters for the rotationIfGP(Ephemeral-8/8)? Like If I want to use the 800GP rotation, but if the cordial doesn’t give me enough GP by the time I get around to the next Eph node, how do I set it to just use the original rotationIfGP(Ephemeral-i) rotation, instead?

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Arktos.
    • This reply was modified 4 years ago by  Arktos.

shlez
    Participant

When i use this, it hits the regular nodes with the collectable rotation instead of the ephemeral node, is there a setting im missing?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

@arktos: Its already designed that way. There is only one parameter for rotationIfGP() which is the name of rotation. So if you changed the rotation but didnt change its name it should already work.

@shlez: You should start the scenario from the correct chapter. Look at Eorzea time and select the chapter that matches it.

shlez
    Participant

@lyfox ty

cloud7777
    cloud7777
    Participant

I’m trying to use the aethersand rotation from the balance discord. It has two options based on if the collectability is above or below 400. Is there any way to set this up in the rotation creator?

thebestzombie
    Participant

3:45:47 AM) Chapter: 1
    (3:45:47 AM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 1): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)

error i’m getting. any help?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

thebestzombie
    Participant

Omg ty I’m dumb

twostar
    Participant

Hey! Thanks so much for making this, runs like a charm. It has been asked before, but is there an updated 8/8 ephemeral rotation floating around somewhere? The 650 gp rota runs fine, but whenever I manually gather, I seem to get more items out of it

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.