[Scenario] Shadowbringers 5.0 Aethersands

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Shadowbringers 5.0 Aethersands

This topic contains 92 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  twostar 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)
  • Author

Xion
    Participant

Thank you, OP. Works really nice for me.
    Made a small adjustment for the hotbar for Cords though to my own liking ^^

MiqoBaby
    MiqoBaby
    Participant
    1+

I sometimes die to a Gizamaluk in Rak’tika. Not sure which node it is though.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

After importing, I found the solarite grid to be way out of place, not sure if it’s just on my end, I’ve tried redownloading and importing, but to no avail.

Solarite is in Lakeland. Your screenshot shows Amh Araeng.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

I tend to reduct everything farmed during full “cycle” (Eorzean day) during the least useful of 6 4-hour “windows”, but there is a problem… amount gathered is random. So, if amount is low, my toon arrives to the next farm spot before its ephemeral node appears, gather(1) makes it try to gather the nearest common node, then it hangs up because there is nothing to gather into collectable, and effectively gets disconnected by anti-afk system. I can of course add something like afkUntil(4:00ET) – but then again, in case there is a lot of loot, this command can launch at, say, 4:05ET – which effectively makes my toon try to wait for the whole Eorzean day, which wastes time and leads to the same disconnection. So far I managed to find just a single workaround: I add afkFor(1:00ET) to make sure it arrives to the next place after 4:00ET (as it never takes less than 3 hours to reduct everything gathered), but this is still an ugly hack 🙁 Does somebody know a better workaround? The best would be to make my toon gather common nodes using the same ephemeral rotation until ephemeral node spawns (if he arrives before “window opens”, that is), but how to do it?

P.S. workUntil() followed by aetherialReduct() does not interrupt the latter when “deadline” comes, either.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Gray Gray.

Cake
    Participant

I don’t know why. But after a while I get AFK kicked from the game… Isn’t this supposed to prevent that? Or the scenario gets stuck somewhere then I get AFK kicked

wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant

How can I change the rotation on this? On average, Single Mind > Utmost Caution > Impulsive x3 > Single mind > Impulsive will get you a lot more than the rotation this grid is using.

Edit: How can I also make it go to my FC house instead of personal?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by wowitsmeyes wowitsmeyes.

imalice1
    Participant

How can I change the rotation on this? On average, Single Mind > Utmost Caution > Impulsive x3 > Single mind > Impulsive will get you a lot more than the rotation this grid is using.

Wouldn’t that take it past the wear limit?

Rider
    Rider
    Participant

Wouldn’t that take it past the wear limit?

No.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

There is no point for any rotation to end with Impulsive – its buff goes to waste anyway. Methodical should always finish the rotation.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by Gray Gray.

Briiiii
    Participant

Why does this keep hitting common nodes as a collectable? I dont get it am I missing something? I do it during the right times the Ephemeral node pops?

SuperSul
    SuperSul
    Participant

Why does this keep hitting common nodes as a collectable? I dont get it am I missing something? I do it during the right times the Ephemeral node pops?

This should only happen if the bot is run while no Ephemeral is up. Be sure you start the bot from the chapter that coincides with the correct ET and don’t start it before the hour that the node actually spawns.

The rotation can be changed by heading over to the Gathering tab and under Skills click the ‘ … ‘ button and create your new rotation there. The bot is programmed to set the rotation each chapter so either change the name of each chapter’s ‘rotationIfGP(Ephemeral-i)’ to the new name for the rotation you created or simply overwrite the saved rotation Ephermal-i with your new designs. You can change the teleport location in the final chapter to your FC house (or anywhere you choose) by simply going to chapter 10 and changing where it says ‘teleport(The Crystarium) to ‘teleport(Estate Hall, 2)’ or the name of the estate if it’s been changed.

I sometimes die to a Gizamaluk in Rak’tika. Not sure which node it is though.

I’m sorry to hear that! I haven’t died at all using the script but I’m sure it’s not 100% foolproof. Maybe you can dig through the log if it happens again and try to narrow down the node that miqo was landed near. If you can spot it then you can go into the navigation tab and enable editor. then stand near the node and hit Q to grab it and then reposition it by moving and placing it again with Q and clicking save. Unless I can get the exact grid location or see it happen for myself I’m afraid I can’t fix it.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Glad to see so many people enjoying and getting use out of the scenario!

SuperSul
    SuperSul
    Participant

No that is not the issue I had. I did notice the bug you’re talking about tho, and I fixed it doing the same thing you did, removed (if) from that line. However the bot was constantly getting stuck on one of the rocks that’s near one of the nodes. No big deal tho, like I said I ended up skipping those chapters and Just having the bot afk. I supposed it could be fixed by moving the way points but I just wasn’t that interested in that type of sand xD

I’m interested in hearing if the latest version of the script has fixed this issue you were having. I moved around several way points after running it for a while and made small tweaks in the newest grids. I can’t really list which ones because I just did them on the fly as I watched the bot run around. Hopefully this fixed your getting stuck on the rock but if not feel free to let me know and I’ll keep an extra eye out!

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

No that is not the issue I had. I did notice the bug you’re talking about tho, and I fixed it doing the same thing you did, removed (if) from that line. However the bot was constantly getting stuck on one of the rocks that’s near one of the nodes. No big deal tho, like I said I ended up skipping those chapters and Just having the bot afk. I supposed it could be fixed by moving the way points but I just wasn’t that interested in that type of sand xD

I’m interested in hearing if the latest version of the script has fixed this issue you were having. I moved around several way points after running it for a while and made small tweaks in the newest grids. I can’t really list which ones because I just did them on the fly as I watched the bot run around. Hopefully this fixed your getting stuck on the rock but if not feel free to let me know and I’ll keep an extra eye out!

Oh I havent really ran this scenario anymore since I find it that getting chaira/scuro sands is easier thru fishing. Might give the updated scenario a go sometime next week just to see if its fixed tho ^^

wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant

There is no point for any rotation to end with Impulsive – its buff goes to waste anyway. Methodical should always finish the rotation.

I meant instinctual, brain fart.

imalice1
    Participant

Keeps getting stuck in Raktika randomly. Trying to gather a collectable on a node with no collectable and just locks up

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.