[Scenario] Shadowbringers 5.0 Aethersands

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Shadowbringers 5.0 Aethersands

This topic contains 92 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  twostar 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • Author

Yamato
    Participant

Hi. Why always error slot? only select slot 1

cant work o.O

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It uses gather by name. If your game language is not english you have to translate the item names for Miqo. Select ‘e-80Aethersand’ preset, translate each item in gather by name, click overwrite.

Yamato
    Participant

It uses gather by name. If your game language is not english you have to translate the item names for Miqo. Select ‘e-80Aethersand’ preset, translate each item in gather by name, click overwrite.

Thanks you it’s working now. 🙂

wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant

It’s not really getting many sands for me. The rotation seems to only get collectability of 300-400 if there is no discerning proc. Does anyone have a rotation that works to get 500+ more often?

wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant

I also can’t get the scenario to use Cordials, if anyone can help with that too.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

It’s not really getting many sands for me. The rotation seems to only get collectability of 300-400 if there is no discerning proc. Does anyone have a rotation that works to get 500+ more often?

Collectability is partially determined by your stats and partially if you get Discerning Eye procs. One you can influence by getting better gear, the other is just RNG.

I also can’t get the scenario to use Cordials, if anyone can help with that too.

I’m not 100% how this scenario works, but check the gathering tab on the preset to see if cordials is checked, and that you have linked cordials on a visible hotbar.

oliverg12345
    Participant

any chance someone can update this scenario for the new 5.3 aethersands? seems the only thing that would need changing is the name of the item gathered and the slots there are gathered in? they all share the same nodes as the current aethersands so the current grids work fine. i have been trying to find a way to do it myself but im a complete newby at this and no idea how to do it please and thank you 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  oliverg12345.

Eclipse12187
    Participant
    1+

you can replace the names in the gather by name section to levin mint and thunder rock, it’ll gather those specifically and you can use the same scenario

oliverg12345
    Participant

such a simple solution i didnt even think off xD thank you very much

Arktos
    Participant
    2+

Speaking of. Has anyone made a better version of the Navigation pathing for the aethersand recently?
    The one I’m using is really janky, very easy to tell it’s a bot. And it has some really silly oddities. Like on the sweet marjoram route (Rak’Tika aethersand) It goes way up high next to the ephemeral node, then goes inside a tree trunk, dismounts, and then runs a few feet to outside of the tree where the node is.

curseofthegods
    Participant

Speaking of. Has anyone made a better version of the Navigation pathing for the aethersand recently?
    The one I’m using is really janky, very easy to tell it’s a bot. And it has some really silly oddities. Like on the sweet marjoram route (Rak’Tika aethersand) It goes way up high next to the ephemeral node, then goes inside a tree trunk, dismounts, and then runs a few feet to outside of the tree where the node is.

Exact same problem I am having

Xion
    Participant

You could always just edit the navigation grid

Ice_wallow_come
    Participant

Hey,

i just wonder how did u made the “gathererPreset(e-80Aethersand)”? Since its no where to find unter “gathering”.

Ice_wallow_come
    Participant

ah nvm -.- im just dumb xD

HeadacheMan
    Participant

Can anyone please post some prinstscreen of how their grids are setup to gather Levin Mint and Thunder Rock? I’m new to miqo and still learning, couldn’t get those to work.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.