[Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

This topic contains 128 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 129 total)
  • Author

kakiku
    Participant

Using Flypigs but getting an error after it finishes handing in the first lot of collectables (the miner ones):

(00:36:44) Nothing left to deliver!
    (00:36:44) Adventure calls! I have to travel far away. (Grid: ‘Eulmore’, Waypoint: 11)
    (00:36:44) Going from 12 to 11 in 2 trips.
    (00:36:46) 1 trip more..
    (00:36:46) Destination reached!
    (00:36:46) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘Eulmore’, Waypoint: 14/13)
    (00:36:46) ERROR (Chapter 13, Line 16): Execution error

After the error i’m standing facing away from the scrip trader looking at the Aetheryte. Any ideas why it’s doing this?

at the moment it stops at the point where the bot should go to waypoint 14 in eulmore

Probably you have two Eulmore Navigation grids and Miqo is using the older one. Delete any duplicate Eulmore grids and use the one that comes with the scenario.

rojenmcche
    Participant

tried playing around with the scenario to fit stealth in there. have died a couple of times. any suggestions?

frodridd
    Participant

Im having that same issue, could you explain what you changed. Thanks

frodridd
    Participant

while in Eulmore, the script is selecting Mowen rather than the scrip exchange vendor. any thoughts

UPDATE: nvm, gave a hard look at my keybinds. I seem to have worked it out

Im having that same issue can you explain please.

Cake
    Participant

Thanks for this scenario. Still new to this bot. But the bot or this scenario isn’t getting me to fly. Just jumps around. Is there a way to change this?

Cake
    Participant

Also, why isn’t it using the cordials? I put it on Hotbar 4 slot 3. Or do I have to specifically use it on Hotbar 6?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Also, why isn’t it using the cordials? I put it on Hotbar 4 slot 3. Or do I have to specifically use it on Hotbar 6?

You have to put it exactly where the scenario has it to be used. Otherwise, you can edit the line in each chapter to match your hotbars.

ChargedSausage
    Participant

Alright, I’m not fully understanding how to work this. It’s teleporting and everything to the correct zone and then travelling to the nodes. However, once it gets to the nodes and the gathering part of Miqo is to take over and go gather the thing it just hovers in the air, doesn’t target anything and is stuck on ‘startGathering(1)’. Which setting am I missing in order to get it to work?

Edit: I tried the Eulmore chapter and I’m getting ‘Sorry, can’t move. You told me to stop moving!’. This must be the problem? This’ll be my setup but what could be stopping it?

Cake
    Participant

You have to put it exactly where the scenario has it to be used. Otherwise, you can edit the line in each chapter to match your hotbars.

How can I do that? Sorry, I’m still new to MiqoBot.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Do what? Edit the lines? Literally change out the line where he has the cordials to be used (cant recall what it is, I’ve long edited it out) to match the location of your cordials. Since yours is on hotbar 4 slot 3, it should look something like sendIcon(4, 3, 1.5) instead of the 6, 3, 1.5

Cake
    Participant

Do what? Edit the lines? Literally change out the line where he has the cordials to be used (cant recall what it is, I’ve long edited it out) to match the location of your cordials. Since yours is on hotbar 4 slot 3, it should look something like sendIcon(4, 3, 1.5) instead of the 6, 3, 1.5

Thank you so much!

CBP
    CBP
    Participant

@lutbot Do you have recommended settings to modify this for gathering items rather than collectables? I’d like to start stockpiling some materials for the future. Curious if there’s a one button macro everyone is using or if the general consensus is to let Miqo handle the rotation.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

@lutbot Do you have recommended settings to modify this for gathering items rather than collectables? I’d like to start stockpiling some materials for the future. Curious if there’s a one button macro everyone is using or if the general consensus is to let Miqo handle the rotation.

Someone already edited the scenario to collect materials instead of collectables, here’s the link:

Personally I edited mine and added popotos/spinach and removed the use of cordials (since GP naturally regens) in most chapters.

CBP
    CBP
    Participant

Thank you! Must have missed this post somehow.

AirForceOne
    Participant

I’ve been using the scenario for a while with no issues, but today it stopped working all of a sudden. When it teleports to any location, it moves to the start of the navigation grid but then it completely stops, and eventually the kill switch triggers. Literally nothing has changed between yesterday and today, aside from me changing some keybindings around, but that shouldn’t be a problem since I’m not getting an error with “no key assigned to x”, the only error I’m getting before the kill switch is the “I got lost in the woods” one. Anyone run into something similar/know what the problem could be?

EDIT: The problem was the keybinds. I had “move camera” set to shift+f keys, and that wasn’t working, but the bot wasn’t saying there was a keybind issue. Changed them back to just f keys without the shift modifier and now it works normally.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  AirForceOne.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  AirForceOne.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.