[Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

This topic contains 128 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • Author

zgo63925
    Participant
    4+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

This pack includes my old Stormblood scenario for yellow scrips if you are low level and need landkings gear, my new shadowbringers scenario which needs landkings gear and then an improved version of this white scrip scenario:

which requires at least vendor left side + perc VI melds.

All 3 scenarios turn in in Eulmore and share the same rotations, a big reason why I release them as a pack since miqo does not yet recognize identical duplicates and causes errors.

Leveling scrip ran over night without issues. It only has 6 collectables and popoto is commented out, that is because popoto requires vastly higher stats and some of the level 76 items overlap anyway. Cordials could be done more efficient but we swim in them anyway so I didn’t bother. Got me from 70-80 in 16h partially supervised.

Enjoy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zgo63925
    Participant

Gonna post one update soon for endgame yellow scrip farming to fill the gaps once you hit 80.

zgo63925
    Participant
    2+

Updated: I filled the gaps with old yellow scrip nodes. Also if your gear is good enough to get popoto and triplete at 470 collectability (level 80) uncomment those chapters.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kaplan
    Kaplan
    Participant

I’m gonna try it asap, thanks!

edgedy
    Participant

Thanks for this, I think you’re missing a Russet Potato window towards the end of it however.

zgo63925
    Participant

Thanks for this, I think you’re missing a Russet Potato window towards the end of it however.

Russet Potato shares a window with another item for miner, you can only get one window of each to keep it balanced.

edgedy
    Participant

All good, double check it just in case I noticed a lul in the script and I think russet has a higher payout.

notmeno
    Participant
    2+

FYI if you’re purely using this for leveling, probably want to change deliverCollectables() to deliverCollectables(ERR_IGNORE) otherwise it will error out in a few hours when you hit max scrips.

PaulJ
    Participant

found a problem with white oak branch, fly too low that enemy sees me then kills me.

zgo63925
    Participant

found a problem with white oak branch, fly too low that enemy sees me then kills me.

Ran the scenario for over 30 hours without any issue, what waypoint?

PaulJ
    Participant

X 11.6 Y 29.1 Z 0.3, this one lowland hyssop keeps tagging me as i come to this node, ran it twice same thing, i think it just happens to be this node, 2 other nodes i havent seen yet, other then this everything else works a treat

Dmendell
    Participant

On the low level SB yellow’s I came up short on a few of the collectables what information do you need from me to figure out whats happening?

zgo63925
    Participant

On the low level SB yellow’s I came up short on a few of the collectables what information do you need from me to figure out whats happening?

You need to meld alot of perception so you hit the cap for appraisals and meld some gathering so you clear out of reach in one hit.

X 11.6 Y 29.1 Z 0.3, this one lowland hyssop keeps tagging me as i come to this node, ran it twice same thing, i think it just happens to be this node, 2 other nodes i havent seen yet, other then this everything else works a treat

On what collectable?

Dmendell
    Participant

My problems are with the Yellow scripts for SB , if you don’t leave on /Busy you will be logge out during the Othardian PLum on the 1 hr wait it looks like. I don’t like leaving /busy on because it’s a dead indicator or a botter.

(8:05:52 PM) GatherPreset: ‘Othardian Plum’
    (8:05:53 PM) RotationName: ‘CollectableSB’
    (8:05:55 PM) Added 700 GP rotation: ‘Collectable-700GP’
    (8:05:55 PM) Added 650 GP rotation: ‘Collectable-650GP’
    (8:05:56 PM) Added 100 GP rotation: ‘Collectable-100GP’
    (8:05:56 PM) AFK until: 2:05et (3010 seconds)
    (8:36:09 PM) Oh noes, I am logged out! 🙁 <<<<<EXACTLY 30 Minutes LATER >>>>>
    (8:36:09 PM) Oops, was that a disconnection? >.<
    (8:36:09 PM) Guess I’ll need you to log me in again. <3
    (8:36:09 PM) Or maybe I’ll try to respawn ^_^

I have also died on a few times but didn’t record when and where i’ll be watching it for a bit tonight to find the trouble spots.

Also on some of the collectibles I’m < 1500 and < 1440 on miner and Botanist < 1400 in both respectively and I am getting 350 collectibles sometimes. What could be going wrong with collectibles rotation that it stops so early? I am also using Cordials ( not Hi-Cordials)

Thanks for any help.

Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Ran the scenario for over 30 hours without any issue, what waypoint?

I bet you ran it as lvl80 😀 While white oak is for lowbies – who, indeed, aggro lowlevel mobs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.