[Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

This topic contains 128 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 129 total)
  • Author

zgo63925
    Participant

I bet you ran it as lvl80 😀 While white oak is for lowbies – who, indeed, aggro lowlevel mobs.

I used it to level and they still aggro you at level 80, I have stealth in place for that very reason. I literally ran that scenario from 70 to 80 nonstop.

Dmendell
    Participant

I found the reason for the weak ones and this might be a miqote issue. but someimtes the bot hits the wrong out of reach slot with no othard plums behind it , even though it is labeled clearly by the bot.

Turtlestorm
    Participant

Is it possible to get the scenario to spend yellow scrips as well, maybe on the gatherer materia 8? As it is, it doesn’t run for too long without personal input which is too bad, though otherwise works great.

PaulJ
    Participant

I mention before it was white oak collectible on my first post, ran it more today, happens all the time, is it possible to edit that grid and fly a little higher or something? Really like this scenario, everything great except for this

zgo63925
    Participant

I mention before it was white oak collectible on my first post, ran it more today, happens all the time, is it possible to edit that grid and fly a little higher or something? Really like this scenario, everything great except for this

Gonna check it out now.

Think I found the issue, try disabling autostealth. I use stealth waypoints instead of relying on autostealth since its way more reliable and consistent. If you use a stealthwaypoint and autostealth with a certain distance it will instance and pull aggro.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  zgo63925.

zgo63925
    Participant

Is it possible to get the scenario to spend yellow scrips as well, maybe on the gatherer materia 8? As it is, it doesn’t run for too long without personal input which is too bad, though otherwise works great.

Gotta wait for vendor support.

zgo63925
    Participant

I found the reason for the weak ones and this might be a miqote issue. but someimtes the bot hits the wrong out of reach slot with no othard plums behind it , even though it is labeled clearly by the bot.

Your perception is too low, I think you need 1450 or even 1500 since plum is one of the higher levels. The gathering preset has slot 2 set and doesnt even use gather by name so it will never hit a wrong slot.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  zgo63925.

sd2956
    Participant

I’m finding a similar issue on the white scrips scenario. Getting to Raw Onyx/Tungsten, it always goes to slot 1 instead of the correct one. My stats shouldn’t be an issue – 2023/2043/789.

zgo63925
    Participant

I’m finding a similar issue on the white scrips scenario. Getting to Raw Onyx/Tungsten, it always goes to slot 1 instead of the correct one. My stats shouldn’t be an issue – 2023/2043/789.

You need to have each item gathered at least once or Miqo wont be able to detect the name and it reverts to slot 0.

jedahdemon
    Participant

So can this be used to level to 80?

Turtlestorm
    Participant
    1+

The post author said they used it til 80, I’m currently at 78 just using it. Yes.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

So many faceless users without a profile picture in a row…

Back to topic: I ran the scenario until cap for like 6 times now and had no problems at all. Works great. Now it only needs a scrip sink. Either when vendor support is released in a few months I guess or via sendKey.

edgedy
    Participant
    1+

My friend ended up removing the turn in and just stockpiled till full inventory. Can you add a script that stops when you’re full as a matter of fact?

vindicator
    vindicator
    Participant
    1+

I’m not exactly sure what I’m doing wrong, and its probably something simple. But sometimes when I run the scenario it works fine as long as I skip at least the next immediate turn in, but what seems to be happening non-stop now is that it will AFK indefinitely and will just burn the clock unless I manually skip to the next step, and even then it will ultimately AFK at the next node. Please advise.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by vindicator vindicator.

omedant
    Participant

Hmm has anyone gotten in trouble for using something like this? I’m pretty new to Miqo Bot, but using this, it seems very obvious that one is botting.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.