[Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

This topic contains 128 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Marco
    Participant

Sometimes it gets stuck and it keeps using Discerning Eye endlessly, I don’t know why.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Finally got around to running this scenario. Ran if for a full loop, worked flawlessly, thanks!! I ended up editing it to just collect mats instead of gathering collactables since Im capped on whites atm and dont really have much use for them, but with the master books coming some of those mats are bound to come in handy.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Welp cant edit my post. But forgot to mention,I’m running a 700GP rotation, and you DONT need cordials for it. GP naturally regens by the time the next node is up. This is for the White Scrip Scenarion btw.

Arc
    Arc

Hmm has anyone gotten in trouble for using something like this? Iā€™m pretty new to Miqo Bot, but using this, it seems very obvious that one is botting.

It’s not obvious, because your character uses different rotations, depending on your GP, moves to different nodes, depending if they’re up, uses teleport to get from area to area and if you’re referring to the choppy movement it displays on your screen, don’t worry, only you can see that. On the screen of other players your movement looks perfectly fine, smooth and fluent. That’s how Final Fantasy XIV’s netcode works. Precise movements aren’t shown (foe example if you jump forward and do a 360 with your character, no one besides you can see you doing this).

jedahdemon
    Participant

I feel like this is a dumb question, but which version do I use to level if I am 70? The SB, SHB Yellow, or SHB White? I tried using the SHB Yellow one but you only have 2 nodes on BTN and MIN at lvl 70 so you basically need to disable all but four chapters, so I’m not sure how you could really use this overnight like I’ve seen people mention.

Marco
    Marco
    Participant

AFAIK these is what you should use:
    SB Yellow for LVL<70.
    ShB Yellow for 70>LVL<80.
    ShB White for LVL>80.

jedahdemon
    Participant

Do I just need to comment everything but the four nodes I can actually harvest at lvl 70 then? Seems like it gets stuck if you’re not high enough level for the node to spawn.

Dmendell
    Participant

@arc

You don’t need to see an avatar picture of us , were are An0nymouse X D

Back to Topic :

most of everything has been working great, i uncommented the popoto’s though and it errors out on line four stating there is no preset.

I checked there most certainly is one , and the grid as well. I copy pasta’d the names into the script exactly the same anyone else had this issue or does this sound more like another Bot Bug ( which I expect as Miqo improves ShB integration).

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Dmendell.

betterbegg
    Participant

tysm got my gatherers to 80 šŸ˜€

Meoli
    Meoli
    Participant

I’m getting

“(3:32:31 PM) DEBUG: Name not found. GatherPreset: ‘Russet Popoto’
    (3:32:31 PM) ERROR (Chapter 10, Line 4): Execution error”

Any fix for this?

uwu
    Participant

check the name of the gatherer preset under the gathering tab, see if its not spelled right or it got changed in the scenario

dam10886
    Participant

so i noticed that in step 9 i aggro a lizard im lvl 71 the easy fix is to press the + button underneath the miqo drawing and in the box that says stealth in change it from 22.5 to 30 and you will stealth as soon as you land

Archie
    Participant
    1+

Updated: I filled the gaps with old yellow scrip nodes. Also if your gear is good enough to get popoto and triplete at 470 collectability (level 80) uncomment those chapters.

https://www.ffxivclock.com/item/Raw%20Triplite/13834#/

In the scenario it is planned for 20:00 et, but it spawns 12am/pm et. Not to mention it is a Miner node with changeJob(Botanist) šŸ˜‰

20:00et is actually Russet Popoto.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Archie.

edgedy
    Participant

I mentioned it already. RIP.

talosss
    Participant

for some reason it doesnt continue when it reaches to afkuntil command.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.