[Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

This topic contains 128 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 129 total)
  • Author

zgo63925
    Participant

Well guess I made a mistake, feel free to change it as I got tired of having to create grid and every single task myself and swapped 🙂

Tweakersan
    Participant

I might be doing something wrong but the white scrips works fine until i begin gathering, at that point it always picks slot 1 no matter the location and after the first hit switches to collectable mode and then keeps pressing the gather button at slot 1 even though it is an empty slot.

Volthehaze
    Participant

I keep running into the issue where it will keep clicking “collect” but nothing happens and no error codes occur either it just wont do anything until it logs out. Anyone know why?

mrniki
    Participant

Could you mention the exact minimum stat req for the whitescrips scenario?
    I want to know how much i need to meld and which gear i can use for left side 🙂

andy_asteroids
    andy_asteroids
    Participant

I might be doing something wrong but the white scrips works fine until i begin gathering, at that point it always picks slot 1 no matter the location and after the first hit switches to collectable mode and then keeps pressing the gather button at slot 1 even though it is an empty slot.

Same thing is happening on my end

edit: i think it’s just because I haven’t actually gathered them yet

Tweakersan
    Participant
    1+

can confirm for anyone else having the same issue. just gather all the items manually once ^^

Archie
    Participant

for some reason it doesnt continue when it reaches to afkuntil command.

Start at the step closest to actual ET. In the log you will see how long it will actually AFK. Can be as long as 30 minutes real time if you start at 12:00 et and it happens to be 0:00 et.

Dmendell
    Participant

I’m getting

“(3:32:31 PM) DEBUG: Name not found. GatherPreset: ‘Russet Popoto’
    (3:32:31 PM) ERROR (Chapter 10, Line 4): Execution error”

Any fix for this?

I think the importing process is not working correctly I had no preset underneath the Gathering Tap it defaulted to Raw Diaspora. So I had to create a New Preset and Named it the same name as the grid. looking through the exported text file for this Scenario and there are a few things that confused me about it. There is section on it called “Scenario New Grid. Yet there is no New Grid imported into my Miqo. Again I think this is a symptom of a bug and doesn’t really have to much to do with the author of these scenario packs.

uwotmate
    Participant

Thank you for sharing! Will you be posting an update with Raw Triplite instead of Broad Beans?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

There is section on it called “Scenario New Grid. Yet there is no New Grid imported into my Miqo. Again I think this is a symptom of a bug and doesn’t really have to much to do with the author of these scenario packs.

Youre probably referring to ‘New Grid description’. Its under Othardian Plum. And theres indeed no Russet Popoto preset in the first scenario pack. Second version seems to have it fixed. Along with Raw Triplite.

Infinatus
    Participant

I’m relatively new to MiqoBot and I was wondering, does this scenario use any of the cordials that are on your hotbar? I have over 800 in my inventory but the bot isn’t using any of it and is failing the minimal requirements for collectible turn in. I have the cordials on hotbar 6 slot 3 but it doesn’t seem to use it and I already have the keys on hotbar 6 mapped

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I’m relatively new to MiqoBot and I was wondering, does this scenario use any of the cordials that are on your hotbar? I have over 800 in my inventory but the bot isn’t using any of it and is failing the minimal requirements for collectible turn in. I have the cordials on hotbar 6 slot 3 but it doesn’t seem to use it and I already have the keys on hotbar 6 mapped

The creator of this scenario has the cordials on Hotbar 6 slot 3, so thats where you must put your own cordial in order for the bot to use them. If for w/e reason you dont want them there then you must edit that line to fit your own needs. I have mine in ctrl+=, so I just change that line and miqo has no trouble using them. Be sure the cordial line isnt commented (//) as that will prevent the bot from running that line.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant
    3+

zgo, great setup. I made some adjustments to the Yellow Scrip ShB scenario and grids as I encountered issues leveling from 70->80, but nothing major. Only attaching my copy in case someone is interested in it instead

Tweaked a couple waypoints that causes aggro as I was leveling up
    Made sure we had a Russet Popoto gathering preset (an error with the first post attachment it seems) and grid
    Added info in chapters that aren’t usable @ 70 as well as that Popoto isn’t usable till 76.
    Anywhere that had <4hours ET in between nodes I have use a cordial, not every single chapter (since 4ET hours is enough to regen to 700gp), but granted mine is on ctrl+= because that’s just where I have mine.
    Removed the lower GP rotation options not because they weren’t great, but because either I want a 700gp rotation that works, or nothing at all. Personal preference there
    Removed the empty chapters
    Modified it to turn in with ERR_IGNORE so it turns in regardless of whether you are capped on yellow scrips or not
    Changed from RepairNPC() to just Repair() for self-repairing, and cut out a set of job changes in the process (repairs when turning in collectables)

Really, like I said nothing major, almost entirely personal preference changes besides updating for Russet Popoto properly.

Anyone who wants to use this — Comment out the chapters (with // at the beginning of every line) for anything that says not usable at 70 until you hit 71, then you can add Russet Popoto’s at 76.
    Remember to gather everything once manually or else Miqo can’t
    Remember to start at whichever chapter has the next upcoming ET time in it
    My copy requires that you can repair your own gear.
    Remove the ERR_IGNORE in the deliverCollectables if you want it to shut down when maxed on Yellow Scrips.
    If you already imported a copy from zgo you’ll either have to delete everything theirs imported first, or go through and rename the ones from either theirs or mine as you see fit.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Flypig
    Flypig
    Participant

The scenarios worked great! Just wondering if there’s a way to set auto purchasing items from NPC to spend the scrip at the end of the scenario as it would stop when scrip capped. e.g. buying materia

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

You could sort of Flypig, check out the scenario index for a vendor interaction example. You have to use sending keypresses

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.