[Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

This topic contains 128 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)
  • Author

BMerc
    Participant

modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by vindicator vindicator.

I have this same issue but i can not get anything to work once it goes into the AFK freeze. Other times the Node never pops up when i do force it to get to the location.

BMerc
    Participant

This is what should have been quoted in my comment… i might if im lucky get 1 run then the rest of the time i am trying to get caught back up the the current zone as it goes AFK and never actually leaves after the teleport.

I’m not exactly sure what I’m doing wrong, and its probably something simple. But sometimes when I run the scenario it works fine as long as I skip at least the next immediate turn in, but what seems to be happening non-stop now is that it will AFK indefinitely and will just burn the clock unless I manually skip to the next step, and even then it will ultimately AFK at the next node. Please advise.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Miqo uses 24 hour format. Seems like you selected a chapter with 2:05et when its supposed to be 14:05et or vice versa. Start with chapter that matches the correct eorzea time.

BMerc
    Participant

I am very new and i found out yesterday that you need to buy books to see some of the nodes. This may be the issue for some?

MacFatts
    Participant

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I can’t figure out how to get it to actually use my cordials. I set them to the third slot of hotbar 6, but it still won’t click them for some reason.

MacFatts
    Participant

Never mind, I was an idiot. I forgot to set a key to switch to hotbar 6 >.<

MalikWall
    Participant

I want to equip my retainers with the white scrip gathering gear and need to farm loads of collectibles for that. Which one of the scenarios in this thread the right one for me? I don’t want it to turn in anything, and I also don’t want to let it run over night. All I need is for my character to farm as many white scrip nodes as possible in a single (eorzean) day cycle and just let me handle turning the stuff when I check up on it. My character is geared in the i470 scrip gear, has all crafters at max so self-repair is possible if needed and has access to loads of cordials.

Sorry for the noob question but I’m completely new to Miqobot and am somewhat overwhelmed.

kumaku
    Participant

I have a problem when the scenario runs till afkUntil(), when it’s the time that is shown, I don’t know why it doesn’t move but keeps waiting, should I restart the game?

PinHead
    PinHead
    Participant

Lyfox answered this above. Check the scenario timer against in-game time. 2am is 02:00et, 2pm is 14:00et.

I’ve also found that if you get to the AFK waypoint late then you will wait an entire 24hr in-game for this timer to fire. This happens from time-to-time and is always a facepalm moment.

Viewing 9 posts - 121 through 129 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.