[SCENARIO] Il Mheg Spearfishing (Aethersand) and Legendary Farming

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [SCENARIO] Il Mheg Spearfishing (Aethersand) and Legendary Farming

This topic contains 33 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  bottybot 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant
    6+

Hello there!

Thanks to other talented people on the Miqo Forums, I have managed to get quite a few resources with these Scenarios in a short amount of time. All of them I ran for at least 12 hours straight, they work perfectly. Might not the be the prettiest scenario (given that I am an absolute newbie at this), but it will do the work. Any improvements posted are always welcome!

This includes:

A:
    Spearfishing in Il Mheg for Scuroglow and Chiaroglow Aethersands (Currently it doesnt fly you there. Start either at the top of the lake or bottom depending on the sand you are looking for. Scuroglow is at the bottom, Chiaroglow is at the top of the lake.)
    It will use Veteran Trade on the most common fishes in order to eliminate them. Identical Gig is not yet available so this is our best option.

Top of the lake: Above the castle.
    Bottom of the lake: Below the castle.

B:
    5.0 Legendary Nodes with 750 GP gathering rotation, I changed it so it doesn’t look for collectables anymore, instead it tries to get the maximum amount of raw materials. Materials form these will be used in the first master books for the first crafted gear of Shadowbringers. Fully automated thanks to the originally author, I only changed the gathering rotation for it. Currently the 750 GP rotation is the best we have as Pick Clean hasnt been added yet.
    The scenario will use Cordials after each gather due to the amount of GP used. My key for cordials is “G”.

Credit goes to:
    Legendary Nodes Original Scenario: zgo63925, thank you for this awesome scenario base!
    Spearfishing Grids: tmansim21, thank you for the grids, they work perfectly!

I hope you will enjoy and make some GIL! Keep up the good work everyone, this community rocks!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by JosephM JosephM.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

Awesome. I will try it out and let you know how it works. Thank you

bigboy54
    Participant

Awesome. I will try it out and let you know how it works. Thank you

same here thank you for posting!!

skr22
    Participant

Tried it for hours and can guarantee it works great except that it doesn’t automaticly do aetherial reduction on fishes. Other than that it works perfect. I have only tried it for Scuroglow though.

JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant

Hello Skr!

It does do that. After collecting from 30 gathering nodes it will reduct them and repeat 99 times or until its stopped.
    Make sure you have the ability on your bar!

skr22
    Participant

Hey again. I’ve been trying again and again but I can’t make aetherial reduction work. Even though its on my hotbar… Aaah I just got it. Thanks a lot 😀

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  skr22.
    alxrite
    alxrite
    Participant

Been doing the 5.0 Legendary node farming and trying to horde these far the next patch. So far it works great!

The only thing I changed was my pathing and times so it does not look the same as 10-12 people flying around at the same time and stopping at the same pathing points. So if others use it, I would just change that up and you should be good. Make sure to watch if you change something though so you don’t get stuck somewhere.

CBP
    CBP
    Participant

Thank for you the excellent scenario! Unfortunately after about 3 loops I got killed during the Lemonette portion. Going to keep a close eye on it next time to see if I can adjust the pathing a bit to avoid this.

JosephM
    JosephM
    Participant

That is weird, I have farmed over 900 lemonettes so far, never died.
    I am not sure what the issue could be.

infuriated
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the legendary farm scenario, been working great.
    The only thing i changed is that i added chapters in between all the node timers to gather something else i needed, instead of being AFK at the shrines.
    So i effectively gather all the legendary nodes on time, whilst also gathering some logs/ore in between, thanks to the cordials and the 5 GP per hit, i still regenerate over 750GP ready for all the legendary nodes timers.

Great job.

Kaplan
    Kaplan
    Participant

Thank you for the scenarios!

Hi, thanks for the legendary farm scenario, been working great.
    The only thing i changed is that i added chapters in between all the node timers to gather something else i needed, instead of being AFK at the shrines.
    So i effectively gather all the legendary nodes on time, whilst also gathering some logs/ore in between, thanks to the cordials and the 5 GP per hit, i still regenerate over 750GP ready for all the legendary nodes timers.

Great job.

Would you mind sharing that too? 🙂

kriegerbot
    Participant

edit: had to reinstall Miqo and install only this scenario. Working fine now.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  kriegerbot.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  kriegerbot.

Ruelune
    Participant
    1+

Hello, can I request an updated version of this scenario with Mist Spinach?
    Thank you very much in advance. I’m not proficient in making waypoints just yet.

liliulun
    Participant

Hello, I noticed that your Scuroglow Aethersand gathering preset tries to veteran trade away Jenanna’s Tear, Glass Eel (spelled incorrectly on the gathering preset), and Little Dragonfish. Shouldn’t it be trying to veteran trade away Mirrorish and Gilded Batfish instead? I’m confused because Jenanna’s Tear, Glass Eel and Little Dragonfish aren’t even gatherable on the Scruoglow nodes. Please advise. Thank you.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Hello, I noticed that your Scuroglow Aethersand gathering preset tries to veteran trade away Jenanna’s Tear, Glass Eel (spelled incorrectly on the gathering preset), and Little Dragonfish. Shouldn’t it be trying to veteran trade away Mirrorish and Gilded Batfish instead? I’m confused because Jenanna’s Tear, Glass Eel and Little Dragonfish aren’t even gatherable on the Scruoglow nodes. Please advise. Thank you.

You’re right. You can easily edit it tho, just click on the “*” under veteran trade and add the name of the fish you wish to get rid of, in this case, mirrorfish.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.