[SCENARIO] Il Mheg Spearfishing (Aethersand) and Legendary Farming

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [SCENARIO] Il Mheg Spearfishing (Aethersand) and Legendary Farming

This topic contains 33 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  bottybot 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Yesbot
    Yesbot
    Participant

Glad to be of help!

Can workFor() work with ET reference? Or will I have to go to each step and see ‘how’ long I have spare (Miqo has this info as part of afkUntil() but I assume I can’t pass that variable).

workFor() already supports ET, just add ET at the end like
    workFor(00:10ET)

If you have more questions regarding scenario functions, there’s a button with a question mark at the top in the scenario tap. You can read explanation of important functions there.

Flubber
    Participant

Sorry but I’m very confused with this scenario. Is there no option to just gather all the end game ephemeral nodes without turning it all into collectables or reducing them? I just want to gather for my crafting needs.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Sorry but I’m very confused with this scenario. Is there no option to just gather all the end game ephemeral nodes without turning it all into collectables or reducing them? I just want to gather for my crafting needs.

I think you can change the gathering rotation in gathering preset to a non-collectable one, and remove or comment the line for reduction in scenario by adding // in front of them.

bottybot
    Participant

Has something changed in the Lyhe Chiah spearfishing grid because I went there to get chiaroglow aethersands (reduction from fish) and got a new fishing log entry for a new fish ‘Daisy turban’ but didn’t once get the required fish for the reduction to get chiaroglow.

Ignore me, don’t know if it was me or something went wrong with the bot but it had changed the gig head to small and it should have been large.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  bottybot.
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.