[Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Gatherer Scrip Farming (Yellow/Leveling + White)

This topic contains 128 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by PinHead PinHead 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I’ve been using the scenario for a while with no issues, but today it stopped working all of a sudden. When it teleports to any location, it moves to the start of the navigation grid but then it completely stops, and eventually the kill switch triggers. Literally nothing has changed between yesterday and today, aside from me changing some keybindings around, but that shouldn’t be a problem since I’m not getting an error with “no key assigned to x”, the only error I’m getting before the kill switch is the “I got lost in the woods” one. Anyone run into something similar/know what the problem could be?

Youve created new keybind conflicts that block navigation. Take a look at the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/

Otakugenerationz
    Participant

Hi, I dont have botanist level 80 yet, cn you tell me how to tell the bot to just go after the chapters that requires botanist and ignore the miners? because right now it just goes to the next. a new file would be much appriciated 🙂

Cake
    Participant

I updated this new one running over night, it got me 31 Perception+20 materia fine and still ongoing when i woke up.

I started using this but It doesn’t target the NPC to buy the materia and if it does it’s going into the wrong section.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Cake.
    Flypig
    Flypig
    Participant

Do you see the updated Eulmore grid? It contains an updated one including waypoint 14 for the NPC.
    I would suggest run section 13 to test out first to see if you have the right waypoint and also check if your keybinding is per below scenario functions: (test out with your NumPad to confirm in game)

sendKey( key, seconds )
    Send key into the game.
    If seconds specified, it will delay scenario flow by given amount.

Supported:
    – alphanumeric keys
    – punctuation keys (except comma and diacritics)
    – F1-F12
    – Num0-Num9
    – Num-, Num*, Num/, Num.
    – Ctrl / Alt / Shift (must be combined with ‘+’)
    – cursor control keys (must be enclosed in {})

Those sendKeys used in my scenario includes:
    sendKey(\, 1)//select the closest NPC
    sendKey(NUM0, 1.5) //confirm, wait 1.5 sec
    sendKey(Shift+{down}, 1.5) //scroll down by 1, wait 1.5 sec
    sendKey(NUM8, 1) //scroll back up by 1, wait 1 sec
    sendKey(NUM6, 1.5) //switch option left/right, wait 1.5 sec
    sendKey(NUM., 1) //quit current menu, wait 1 sec

PS. I’ve been using this most latest one attached for getting both gathering+20 and perception+20, been running fine overnights.
    The main change i made based on original White Scrip scenario is section 13 with additional waypoint and sendKeys functions to trade with NPC. Also changed NPC repair to self repair. Then I delayed the afk timing for section 1 a bit to allow additional time spent on trading with NPC in section 13 so it won’t break the loop.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Flypig Flypig.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Cake
    Participant

Do you see the updated Eulmore grid? It contains an updated one including waypoint 14 for the NPC.
    I would suggest run section 13 to test out first to see if you have the right waypoint and also check if your keybinding is per below scenario functions: (test out with your NumPad to confirm in game)

sendKey( key, seconds )
    Send key into the game.

Supported:
    – alphanumeric keys
    – F1-F12
    – Num0-Num9
    – Num-, Num*, Num/, Num.

PS. I’ve been using this most latest one attached for getting both gathering+20 and perception+20, been running fine overnights.
    The main change i made based on original White Scrip scenario is section 13 with additional waypoint and sendKeys functions to trade with NPC. Also changed NPC repair to self repair. Then I delayed the afk timing for section 1 a bit to allow additional time spent on trading with NPC in section 13 so it won’t break the loop.

Thank you for this. But it doesn’t repair the gear at the NPC since I’m not lvl 70-80 on my crafters I cannot do selfrepair. It’s still targeting “Mowen”
    I will try to use your keybind and let you know.

Cake
    Participant

sendKey( key, seconds )
    Send key into the game.

Supported:
    – alphanumeric keys
    – F1-F12
    – Num0-Num9
    – Num-, Num*, Num/, Num.

Thank you for this. But it doesn’t repair the gear at the NPC since I’m not lvl 70-80 on my crafters I cannot do selfrepair. It’s still targeting “Mowen”

This is what I get. When it’s trying to repair at the NPC
    “DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 3. Grid: ‘Eulmore'”

uwu
    Participant

sendKey( key, seconds )
    Send key into the game.

Supported:
    – alphanumeric keys
    – F1-F12
    – Num0-Num9
    – Num-, Num*, Num/, Num.

“DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 3. Grid: ‘Eulmore’”

You have 3 grids with the name Eulmore delete 2 of them

Cake
    Participant

sendKey( key, seconds )
    Send key into the game.

Supported:
    – alphanumeric keys
    – F1-F12
    – Num0-Num9
    – Num-, Num*, Num/, Num.

“DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 3. Grid: ‘Eulmore’”

You have 3 grids with the name Eulmore delete 2 of them

How do I delete that? Still kind of new to this bot…

Flypig
    Flypig
    Participant

go to Navigation Tab->grids, it will list all the grids you have, most likely you imported a few times including the original scenario which might have diff Eulmore grid but named same. Miqobot doesn’t update the grid with exact same name it just keeps adding them to the list, so if there’s conflict your scenario is likely to mess up.

Find all the Eulmore grid on your list, keep the latest one if that’s the one you recently loaded with waypoint 14.
    but tick “Show on radar” in Eulmore to confirm all the waypoint on your map looks right before deleting others.

Also i have NPC repair option // out, you might want to enable them and // out my self repair option.
    e.g.

selectGrid(Eulmore)
    goToWaypoint(13)
    changeJob(Miner)
    repairNpc()
    changeJob(Botanist)
    repairNpc()

goToWaypoint(12)
    changeJob(Miner)
    //repair()
    deliverCollectables()

goToWaypoint(11)

goToWaypoint(12)
    changeJob(Botanist)
    //repair()
    deliverCollectables()

Cake
    Participant

go to Navigation Tab->grids, it will list all the grids you have, most likely you imported a few times including the original scenario which might have diff Eulmore grid but named same. Miqobot doesn’t update the grid with exact same name it just keeps adding them to the list, so if there’s conflict your scenario is likely to mess up.

Find all the Eulmore grid on your list, keep the latest one if that’s the one you recently loaded with waypoint 14.
    but tick “Show on radar” in Eulmore to confirm all the waypoint on your map looks right before deleting others.

Also i have NPC repair option // out, you might want to enable them and // out my self repair option.
    e.g.

selectGrid(Eulmore)
    goToWaypoint(13)
    changeJob(Miner)
    repairNpc()
    changeJob(Botanist)
    repairNpc()

goToWaypoint(12)
    changeJob(Miner)
    //repair()
    deliverCollectables()

goToWaypoint(11)

goToWaypoint(12)
    changeJob(Botanist)
    //repair()
    deliverCollectables()

Thank you so much! It’s perfect now! Starting to understand this bot more.

cowboybebop
    Participant

The reason you are targeting Mowen is because you don’t have “\” bound to target the closet NPC. For me this bind is “f12” so I updated the scenario for that. It worked fine following this. FYI.

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

I’ve been using the second one posted by zgo on page 1 of this thread, and I was wondering if someone could help identify my problem. Sometimes, when the time hits and miqo begins searching for the node, they don’t actually find anything, at which point the bot just sits still forever. Has anyone else had this issue?

Shines
    Shines
    Participant

Just missed my window for editing, but to elaborate, sometimes it will reach

(10:20:22 AM) Gathering started.
    (10:20:22 AM) Max node count: 1
    (10:20:22 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

and just stop there. I tried shifting the times to 07 instead of 05, but I’m still getting this. And if it doesn’t detect, it’ll just wait there until I log out.

EDIT: Sounds from trawling the thread like it might be trying to access nodes I don’t have access to yet?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Shines Shines.

dasheri218
    Participant

hello, im trying to add in my own cordial line but it keeps coming up with:

(3:50:05 PM) ERROR (Chapter 7, Line 11): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)

i tried formatting it like:

Cordial (Hotbar 1, Slot 12)
    Cordial (ctrl+=)

sorry im really new at this. i appreciate ur help. ;.;

dasheri218
    Participant

SORRY pls ignore my previous post >.<!!;;

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.