[Scenario] Diadem Phase 3 Botany

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Diadem Phase 3 Botany

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author

sternlast
    Participant

I only have btn skills on the bar. Not sure why anyone would have other class skills.

I ran it twice again. Snipped out rest of log until the failure point;

Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    I see a shiny node at (138.588104, -495.123688, -49.349411).
    Going from 12 to 40 in 3 trips.
    2 trips more..
    1 trip more..
    Destination reached!
    (snip) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (snip) gathering success here
    Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

hangs at this point on the edge near wind current leading to weather based spawn. I’ve left it for 5 minutes and nothing happens.

A few things you can do:

1. Go to the Gathering tab in Miqo and make sure the gathering preset for this scenario is selected. Now check if Compass or Compass 2 is selected. If none of those are selected, check one of them, then click on overwrite to save the gathering preset.

2. Go to Actions & Traits > Additional and make sure none of the other jobs are selected.

3. You can also try wiping your hotbars by manually removing every skill from them, then re-add the Botanist skills to your hotbar. Take a screenshot before you do this, so you can remember where you put your skills.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  sternlast.

sternlast
    Participant

I’ve been trying my hand at this, I haven’t put it into practice yet but I believe it could be possible. I’m not experienced with scenario creation but hypothetically I believe you could do:
    grid(a separate grid to go to a specific timed node)
    gatherPreset(a separate preset for said specific time node)
    goodWeather(Umbral Levin)
    skipBadWeather
    gather(1)
    grid(DiademP3Botany)
    gatherPreset(DiademP3Botany)

skipBadWeather makes the next task only 60 seconds if it is anything but the goodWeather that is given, if it doesnt detect a node in the separate grid obviously it wont go, thus ending the task within 60 seconds. reset the grid and gather preset back to the original, and it can continue. you could add two chapters specifically for each weather. would only take two minutes for it to check for them. could split chapter 1 into two parts to check for timed nodes. or just add the timed node chapters after chapter 1, before using diademboom.

Okay, I have kept going and have figured this out. While this may not be efficient this is just how I came to figure it out and after some small testing as worked for me. Again please bear in mind I have very little experience in scenario creation, and grid creation. So it is highly likely this may be inefficient or wrong. But I have attached all necessary pieces that I have constructed. With the exception of the original grids given by OP, obviously.

The scenario checks for both botanist, and miner nodes. Takes about two minutes for a weather check, it does it three times in the scenario. In my own testing it is pretty hard for it to miss a weather window.

– Adjust your food to whatever slot you want in chapter one.
    – Be sure to hotbar your gearset for MIN and BTN, as it is needed for the scenario
    – I know the grid is ugly and very scuffed, adjust it as needed, or make your own

Thanks! I will try adding this to the scenario. If it’s too out of the way, I will comment out the chapters. It may not be optimal for rankings, but would still be useful for getting the achievements.

kriegerbot
    Participant

Still wouldn’t work. Gave up and reinstalled with only this grid, works now. Something was conflicting somewhere in the mountain of others I had installed.

SpadeShoota
    Participant

I’ve been trying my hand at this, I haven’t put it into practice yet but I believe it could be possible. I’m not experienced with scenario creation but hypothetically I believe you could do:
    grid(a separate grid to go to a specific timed node)
    gatherPreset(a separate preset for said specific time node)
    goodWeather(Umbral Levin)
    skipBadWeather
    gather(1)
    grid(DiademP3Botany)
    gatherPreset(DiademP3Botany)

skipBadWeather makes the next task only 60 seconds if it is anything but the goodWeather that is given, if it doesnt detect a node in the separate grid obviously it wont go, thus ending the task within 60 seconds. reset the grid and gather preset back to the original, and it can continue. you could add two chapters specifically for each weather. would only take two minutes for it to check for them. could split chapter 1 into two parts to check for timed nodes. or just add the timed node chapters after chapter 1, before using diademboom.

Okay, I have kept going and have figured this out. While this may not be efficient this is just how I came to figure it out and after some small testing as worked for me. Again please bear in mind I have very little experience in scenario creation, and grid creation. So it is highly likely this may be inefficient or wrong. But I have attached all necessary pieces that I have constructed. With the exception of the original grids given by OP, obviously.

The scenario checks for both botanist, and miner nodes. Takes about two minutes for a weather check, it does it three times in the scenario. In my own testing it is pretty hard for it to miss a weather window.

– Adjust your food to whatever slot you want in chapter one.
    – Be sure to hotbar your gearset for MIN and BTN, as it is needed for the scenario
    – I know the grid is ugly and very scuffed, adjust it as needed, or make your own

Hey SLYG just wanted to let you know real quick. I have been using this scenario with these presets for a couple of days now. I think they work pretty similarly to the OP which is great; however, you do run into the issue of it being set to the number of gather attempts and then just completely skipping a timed node. The mining portion also seems to hit some snags where it actually just sits there, that is fine though as I personally just remove that segment of the scenario.

The last thing I am having problems with is the Diadem Boom segments of the scenario. I am going to try and rewrite them, but it appears that they do not work. All they do is fly back and forth between waypoints a few times (looks very very suspicious as it is in the same line). For now I am removing those as well.

I will say that when it did gather it did a great job! Although it kill switched itself 2 hours in. Is there a way to loop it like the infinite mining one does? I assume its just copy and paste the part of the scenario that does, but figured I would make sure that would not create a conflict first.

sternlast
    Participant

Hey SLYG just wanted to let you know real quick. I have been using this scenario with these presets for a couple of days now. I think they work pretty similarly to the OP which is great; however, you do run into the issue of it being set to the number of gather attempts and then just completely skipping a timed node. The mining portion also seems to hit some snags where it actually just sits there, that is fine though as I personally just remove that segment of the scenario.

The last thing I am having problems with is the Diadem Boom segments of the scenario. I am going to try and rewrite them, but it appears that they do not work. All they do is fly back and forth between waypoints a few times (looks very very suspicious as it is in the same line). For now I am removing those as well.

I will say that when it did gather it did a great job! Although it kill switched itself 2 hours in. Is there a way to loop it like the infinite mining one does? I assume its just copy and paste the part of the scenario that does, but figured I would make sure that would not create a conflict first.

You will always trigger the kill switch if you run this scenario continuously for over 180 minutes. The game will automatically kick you out of the duty after your time limit expires.

I’m not sure why diademBoom isn’t working for you. Please check that you are using the latest version. Delete everything from the prior version before updating to the new version. The waypoint numbers will shift if I make any additions or deletions to any of the waypoints numbers that come after, so that would throw the scenario off if you’re using a new scenario, but still using an old grid.

I recently found out that the fishing islands has a lot of mobs, so I changed the diademBoom location to go there. There’s 5 mobs at the new location, so no need to hop between different points.

sternlast
    Participant
    1+

Updated Grid and Scenario (delete the old version before updating)

added new diademBoom location (old location has been commented out)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  sternlast.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SpadeShoota
    Participant
    2+

You will always trigger the kill switch if you run this scenario continuously for over 180 minutes. The game will automatically kick you out of the duty after your time limit expires.

I’m not sure why diademBoom isn’t working for you. Please check that you are using the latest version. Delete everything from the prior version before updating to the new version. The waypoint numbers will shift if I make any additions or deletions to any of the waypoints numbers that come after, so that would throw the scenario off if you’re using a new scenario, but still using an old grid.

I recently found out that the fishing islands has a lot of mobs, so I changed the diademBoom location to go there. There’s 5 mobs at the new location, so no need to hop between different points.

I set it to leave the duty and re-enter it after going through everything, via adding this string into it:

key(u, 1) // duty finder
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    afkFor(00:00:10)
    job(BTN) // closes any windows
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 2)
    key(num8, 1)
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    afkFor(00:00:10)

repeatAll(999)

So instead of using Return it leaves the duty and reques after the first run through of the scenario. May not be very efficient, but it worked for a bit before it kill switched itself haha.

I am not sure as to why the Diademboom is not working for me either. Literally just went from waypoint to waypoint and did nothing. I will try it with the updated stuff and get back to you though. I am using SLYG version with the timed nodes though. Do you think that may be the issue? Because I wanted to rack up more points.

Infinatus
    Participant

does the latest update include a scenario?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Infinatus.

Kasxof
    Participant

What is num4? num0? and num8 by default?

SpadeShoota
    Participant

What is num4? num0? and num8 by default?

num4 is left, num0 is select (kind of like left click), and num8 is up

TacoJuice
    TacoJuice
    Participant

thankd spade =D I didn’t know there was a close all windows haha

AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

DiademBoom does not work for me, it go to spot but do not target and shoot. Should it be on some button? i have it remapped for pagedown as I play steam controller normally and duty action is there (right grip). Wha

TacoJuice
    TacoJuice
    Participant

I have it in my 1st hotbar and its shooting fine =D

AndaronSan
    AndaronSan
    Participant

on bar? aetheromatic auger? I have it as duty skill, can’t add it ot skill bar.
    EDIT: NVM, found it >.<

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by AndaronSan AndaronSan.

SpadeShoota
    Participant

Alright. This could end up being just complete and udder crud, but I wanted to try my hand at maximizing the amount of points to get in one session. Probably could have been done a lot more finessed. Also I cannot take too much credit because I did not by any means design this scenario, alll I did was edit to attempt to maximize points like i said.

The look could probably be a lot better. The scenario will go through and repeat itself infinitely if you would like it to (hence the last little bit in the scenario). Ideally what I did was put the Timed Nodes from SLYG in the OP scenario and made it essentially repeat itself. I am personally focused on BTN so it only does BTN, I removed the MIN part from the timed nodes lines. It will check for weather 4 or 5 times before returning to the starting point. Practically before and after each diadem boom section of the scenario. I have it set to run its course 5 times which should put you with having around 55 minutes left or so. After each weather check it will wait for the 2-3 minutes before moving along to the next section.

It has been running for about 3 hours for me so far, and I have only had one snag. This is my first time posting an editted scenario so hopefully it works as well for you guys as it has for me thus far. I will admit it looks rudimentary to say the best, but hey… it works!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.