[Scenario] Diadem Phase 3 Botany

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Diadem Phase 3 Botany

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    TacoJuice
    TacoJuice
    Participant

I just have to move manually at that point but I am quite new to the game itself, I don’t see Prospect as a skill =D and I do have triangulate and arbor call II with Truth Of Forest.. I am assuming I need the first Arbor call aswell xD

sternlast
    Participant
    1+

I just have to move manually at that point but I am quite new to the game itself, I don’t see Prospect as a skill =D and I do have triangulate and arbor call II with Truth Of Forest.. I am assuming I need the first Arbor call aswell xD

Ok, you should have both Arbor Call and Arbor Call II on your hotbars. They both have different use cases depending on the situation, though in Diadem it doesn’t really matter which one you use because all of the nodes are considered equal level.

TacoJuice
    TacoJuice
    Participant

Gotchu =D thankyou !

HaywireHay
    Participant

The bot almost fills all my compressed aether but not quite. It’s always 3 gathers away from doing so.

sternlast
    Participant

The bot almost fills all my compressed aether but not quite. It’s always 3 gathers away from doing so.

Sorry, I should have mentioned in the first post that this scenario is setup to account for the GP bonus (GP>858) that gives an additional 5 hits to the node.

The compressed aether gauge increases per hit, so the +5 hit nodes will make a big difference in how fast your compressed aether gauge fills up. You can try increasing the gather amount in Chapters 2 and 4. I originally had Chapters 2 and 4 set to 35 and 14 gathers, but sometimes it wouldn’t completely fill up the compressed aether, so I had to increase the gather number.

You can try increasing the gather() setting to a really large number, then watch Miqo until the compressed aether is completely full. Once it is completely full, check the Miqo log and look for this line ‘My precious shiny sparkles! (xxx/999)’. Take this number and add a few more to it (to be safe), then replace the gather() setting with that number.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  sternlast.

Driftsan
    Participant

Thank you so much for this! Food buff isnt working for me any ideas?

sternlast
    Participant

ank you so much for this! Food buff isnt working for me any ideas?

The food buff is set in Chapter 1. The first number is the hotbar number and the second number is the button number.

icon(5, 12)

I currently have the food buff set on hotbar 5, button 12, so you would need to drag your food to your hotbar and place it on that button in order for it to work. Of course, you can change those numbers to wherever you have the food buff located on your own hotbars.

HeadacheMan
    Participant

Worked perfectly, just a question. If I were to tweak it in order to account for the weather nodes, How would I go about it? Any tips?

Otherwise, thanks for the great job!

Driftsan
    Participant

ank you so much for this! Food buff isnt working for me any ideas?

The food buff is set in Chapter 1. The first number is the hotbar number and the second number is the button number.

icon(5, 12)

I currently have the food buff set on hotbar 5, button 12, so you would need to drag your food to your hotbar and place it on that button in order for it to work. Of course, you can change those numbers to wherever you have the food buff located on your own hotbars.

Forgot to keybind the 5,12 slot whoops. Working now

kriegerbot
    Participant

Ok, you should have both Arbor Call and Arbor Call II on your hotbars. They both have different use cases depending on the situation, though in Diadem it doesn’t really matter which one you use because all of the nodes are considered equal level.

I have both on hotbar, still gets stuck at the end of first island 🙁

sternlast
    Participant

Worked perfectly, just a question. If I were to tweak it in order to account for the weather nodes, How would I go about it? Any tips?

Otherwise, thanks for the great job!

I’m not sure how I would do this. I looked at the weather functions, but they seem to be only related to fishing. Do you know of any examples of this being used for gathering in other scenarios? This would be a nice suggestion to be able to tag waypoints to specific weather conditions.

sternlast
    Participant

I have both on hotbar, still gets stuck at the end of first island 🙁

When you get stuck at the end of the first island, check for this line in the Miqo log:

‘I sense something far away (213, -699). I want to go take a look!’

Check your compass skills. You can only have Botanist skills for Botanist and Miner skills for Miner. If you have both sets of compass skills, Miqo will stop and do nothing at the end of the first island.

okay
    Participant

I’ve been trying my hand at this, I haven’t put it into practice yet but I believe it could be possible. I’m not experienced with scenario creation but hypothetically I believe you could do:
    grid(a separate grid to go to a specific timed node)
    gatherPreset(a separate preset for said specific time node)
    goodWeather(Umbral Levin)
    skipBadWeather
    gather(1)
    grid(DiademP3Botany)
    gatherPreset(DiademP3Botany)

skipBadWeather makes the next task only 60 seconds if it is anything but the goodWeather that is given, if it doesnt detect a node in the separate grid obviously it wont go, thus ending the task within 60 seconds. reset the grid and gather preset back to the original, and it can continue. you could add two chapters specifically for each weather. would only take two minutes for it to check for them. could split chapter 1 into two parts to check for timed nodes. or just add the timed node chapters after chapter 1, before using diademboom.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  okay.

okay
    Participant

I’ve been trying my hand at this, I haven’t put it into practice yet but I believe it could be possible. I’m not experienced with scenario creation but hypothetically I believe you could do:
    grid(a separate grid to go to a specific timed node)
    gatherPreset(a separate preset for said specific time node)
    goodWeather(Umbral Levin)
    skipBadWeather
    gather(1)
    grid(DiademP3Botany)
    gatherPreset(DiademP3Botany)

skipBadWeather makes the next task only 60 seconds if it is anything but the goodWeather that is given, if it doesnt detect a node in the separate grid obviously it wont go, thus ending the task within 60 seconds. reset the grid and gather preset back to the original, and it can continue. you could add two chapters specifically for each weather. would only take two minutes for it to check for them. could split chapter 1 into two parts to check for timed nodes. or just add the timed node chapters after chapter 1, before using diademboom.

Okay, I have kept going and have figured this out. While this may not be efficient this is just how I came to figure it out and after some small testing as worked for me. Again please bear in mind I have very little experience in scenario creation, and grid creation. So it is highly likely this may be inefficient or wrong. But I have attached all necessary pieces that I have constructed. With the exception of the original grids given by OP, obviously.

The scenario checks for both botanist, and miner nodes. Takes about two minutes for a weather check, it does it three times in the scenario. In my own testing it is pretty hard for it to miss a weather window.

– Adjust your food to whatever slot you want in chapter one.
    – Be sure to hotbar your gearset for MIN and BTN, as it is needed for the scenario
    – I know the grid is ugly and very scuffed, adjust it as needed, or make your own

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kriegerbot
    Participant

I only have btn skills on the bar. Not sure why anyone would have other class skills.

I ran it twice again. Snipped out rest of log until the failure point;

Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    I see a shiny node at (138.588104, -495.123688, -49.349411).
    Going from 12 to 40 in 3 trips.
    2 trips more..
    1 trip more..
    Destination reached!
    (snip) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (snip) gathering success here
    Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

hangs at this point on the edge near wind current leading to weather based spawn. I’ve left it for 5 minutes and nothing happens.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.