[Scenario] Diadem Phase 3 Botany

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Diadem Phase 3 Botany

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

kakuzu92
    Participant

Am I stupid? Whenever I start the scenario it gathers one thing and says finished.

Slickster
    Participant

You’re probably making the same mistake as I did and you’re clicking ‘start’ on the ‘gathering’ tab. Need to select ‘scenario’ tab, then click start once you’re in Diadem.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant
    1+

This works fantastic except the diademboom, it goes to waypoints like it says in the chapters but never targets anything to use the diademboom. My aether is full, Miqo is asking for the diademboom to be on my hotbar. What am I missing and how do I put it there?

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

So… when I try doing this scenario I get the following issue:

(11:23:56 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (11:23:56 AM) ‘Diadem Botany’
    (11:23:56 AM) Chapter: 1
    (11:23:57 AM) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. Grid: ‘5DP3BTN’
    (11:24:02 AM) DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 2. GatherPreset: ‘5DP3BTN’
    (11:24:06 AM) Adventure calls.. But it is ERROR! (Grid: ‘diadem botanist 1’, Waypoint: 53/21)
    (11:24:06 AM) ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 10): Execution error

I’m really super new to this (just got it yesterday lol) and I just cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get it going. :/ I can do gathering in assist mode in the gathering tab, but in regular Diadem gathering it doesn’t work. I read that’s because the basic gathering grid for that pre-installed diadem is outdated, but I have no idea how to get a new one. These forums are still confusing for me to navigate. So I tried these scenario versions, and they don’t work for me either.

I found this list of gathering grids: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-gathering-grids/#diadem
    But again, I don’t see any links to the Diadem ones.

Any help would be appreciated :O

Arc
    Arc

@zzoomers:

You need to put the Diadem Boom skill into your hotbar. Miqo can’t click duty actions directly. Go into actions -> General and put Duty Action I on your hotbar. That’s gonna turn to Diadem Boom once you’re in the Diadem.

@kdumbledore:

It says in the log “Name is ambiguous.” once for a grid and once for a gather preset. That means you have the grid and the preset 5DP3BTN twice in your miqobot (no clue how you managed to get this).

Just delete the older grid and the older preset, and that should do the trick.

I found this list of gathering grids: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-gathering-grids/#diadem

That’s the index for gathering grids. No one has made individual gathering grids outside of scenarios yet though. You can look into the scenarios index instead:

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/index-scenarios/

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Arc Arc.
Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.