[Scenario] Diadem Phase 3 Botany

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Diadem Phase 3 Botany

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Thanks!

Lionheartts
    Participant

Everything runs real good, except for when it’s time to scan for a timed node it’ll time out and just stand there. I’ve left it there until it’s kicked me from the instance, not sure why it gets stuck? It sometimes get stuck even when the node is up.

SpadeShoota
    Participant

Everything runs real good, except for when it’s time to scan for a timed node it’ll time out and just stand there. I’ve left it there until it’s kicked me from the instance, not sure why it gets stuck? It sometimes get stuck even when the node is up.

Yeah I forgot to upload a new one that i messed around with… It would happen towards the end of the run. So what I did to fix it was cut the scenario down to about 14 parts and reduced the amount that it stops to check. Now it only checks 2 times for me. I will attempt to upload that later, but like i said all i did was remove some of the timed node checks. Have it running after the first 19 and after the first boom of each set for me.

Evadude
    Evadude
    Participant

It works for sure! but sometimes it stops and searches until it eventually times out of the instance. Do I have to run it during the special weather?

Kasxof
    Participant

i was wondering if you were still going to upload your fixed timed node scenario?

Randle
    Participant

Hello,

I found a fix for your problems! To avoid the lock ups on the timed node scenarios, just add the grid presets for the regular nodes like this.

grid(Timed Nodes)
    gatherPreset(Timed Nodes)
    goodWeather(Umbral Duststorm)
    goodWeather(Umbral Tempest)
    skipBadWeather
    gather(1)

grid(5DP3BTN)
    gatherPreset(5DP3BTN)

Previously it was like

grid(Timed Nodes)
    gatherPreset(Timed Nodes)
    goodWeather(Umbral Duststorm)
    goodWeather(Umbral Tempest)
    skipBadWeather
    gather(1)

This way, if there are no desirable nodes for Miqobot, it would wait 60 seconds and then continue with the regular botany process. Make sure to do this with every scenario chapter that involves time nodes. Also, I set the branch radius to 30 from 4. 4 felt too low and it has caused similar issues to past grids.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Randle.

pagonis
    Participant

Has anyone managed to get this to work properly? I think I need to import “fresh” scripts and grids, because I keep getting kill switch after timed nodes even after implementing Randle’s fix (message above me). There was one case where I got stuck in a crystal on one of the timed nodes as well.

Kasxof
    Participant

I linked this in another thread, but i guess i should link it here. I took this preset, adjusted it to check timed nodes for both min and btn, it also does Materia extraction. However diadem boom only targets one specific mob, for my needs, you will have to change this.

The macro has rally points and adjusted pathing to prevent getting stuck after searching for timed nodes or going to shoot things for the boom. It also leaves and returns after its over to reset the timer. Managed to goto work and come back with it still running.

Works well enough for me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

SpadeShoota
    Participant

Thanks for the updates on the stuff i frankensteined together guys. I did not have internet for a bit and had not had time to upload anything. I even lost my 10th place spot on my server for diadem because I was not able to log in. Sorry about dropping the ball there. The fix that I had done was actually randies fix. I ended up doing the same thing that way it forced the program into another line. The kill switch thing I would recommend deleting your old ones and installing fresh. I was running into a similar issue before i did so.

montecore
    Participant

hi Kasxof, this is working well for me, but I am unsure how to get the timed nodes to work? i see the weather going off, but she just continues on the normal gathering path. Thanks again!

montecore
    Participant

Is there a specific spot on the hotbar to do the gearset macros to change between BTN and MIN? Thanks!

Kasxof
    Participant

Its going to finish the number of gathers it has remaining before checking the weather. its split between 2 sets of 19 or one set of 38 to keep the cannon gauge full.

If you are worried about missing the weather, you can split the 38 gather rotations into 2 sets of 19.

As for changing class, it just has to be on the hotbar that has a keybind assigned to it.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Kasxof.

Slickster
    Participant

I’ve got both arbor call 1 and 2 bound on hotbars yet the scenario doesn’t use them and instead just shows this message:
    (08:51:51) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (08:51:52) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 7’

It works if I use them manually, do I need to have them in a specific slot with a specific keybind? Can I change whatever it’s pointing to so it just uses them where I have them currently?

I also changed position of food to where it’s on my hotbar but it doesn’t use it, not sure why. New to miqobot so not sure how to meddle with things yet.

Slickster
    Participant

Also getting this error at the end
    (09:11:23) Returning to home point.
    (09:11:23) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 3’.

How do I change keybinds/hotbar slots selection in the scenario?

Ok, so I’ve changed arbor 1 and 2 binds to some other positions with different keybinds (they were previously bound to mouse buttons), assigned a different keybind to return and now it works. Kinda weird but oh well.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Slickster.

Slickster
    Participant

After running it for a few hours, it works fine, except at waypoint 83. When it gets to the node, it dismounts fine but instead of gathering, it selects it, then deselects it all the time, while turning the camera. Need to select the node manually and click slot5 so it starts gathering, otherwise it’d be stuck.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.