[Scenario] Diadem Phase 3 Botany

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Diadem Phase 3 Botany

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

sternlast
    Participant
    5+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Phase 3 of Ishgard Restoration.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.41, it is outdated.

Diadem Phase 3 Botany

This scenario will:

1. repair, use food, use cordials (if on hotbar), use Blessed Harvest II (Yield +2) when GP>500
    2. gather 38 nodes (until compressed aether is full)
    3. diademBoom (until all compressed aether is exhausted)
    4. gather 16 nodes (to allow food buff to expire)
    5. diademBoom (until all compressed aether is exhausted)
    6. return (to bring you back to the start of the zone)
    7. repeat

Waypoint 83 may give Miqo some issues when trying to access the node. So far it’s always managed to fix itself after about 10 seconds.

sternlast
    Participant
    1+

Updated Grid and Scenario

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Auralous
    Participant

Wow, thank you! So far no issues.

sternlast
    Participant

Updated Grid and Scenario

added starting waypoint
    moved waypoint 226 (miqo couldn’t dismount because too close to the edge)

Attachments:

vega
    Participant

absolute madlad. ty sir

sherbet
    Participant

Thank you so much!

hummel
    hummel
    Participant

I noticed a couple of times that Miqo got stuck waiting to find a new node to travel towards, usually at the “end” of an island close to a whirlwind with no nodes left on the island.

Trying to manually use the whirlwind causes Miqo to detect the node mid-flight, so when landing she mounts up and goes back to the previous island to follow the waypoints.

Also, the usage of all diademBooms in succession but with a very limited mob-pool led to a lot of waiting for the mob to re-spawn.

Both of these things leads to very unnatural behaviour.

I don’t want to seem ungrateful for the effort put into this, I am grateful, I don’t have the patience to create something like this myself. I simply want to help where I can, which right now would be reporting “bugs/issues”.

sternlast
    Participant

I noticed a couple of times that Miqo got stuck waiting to find a new node to travel towards, usually at the β€œend” of an island close to a whirlwind with no nodes left on the island.

I haven’t encountered this issue yet. Do you know which waypoint this was occurring? Also, is Miqo using Arbor’s Call if there’s no gathering node in range? If not, then make sure that it is selected in the gathering preset. Miqo should go to the next node after using Arbor’s Call, even if it’s located on the other side of the map. The only time this wouldn’t work is when the node doesn’t have a waypoint set to it, which may be the case if I forgot to add a waypoint to the node.

Oh, make sure you only have Arbor’s Call on your hotbar. It will fail if you have both the Botanist and Miner versions on your hotbars at the same time.

The extra diademBoom’s are in case someone ninja’s the kill. Miqo can’t tell if you get credit for the kill and will simply go to the next step. I also added /dismount prior to each diademBoom to minimize the chance of this happening.

Feel free to change the waypoint numbers (or add more) if you don’t feel comfortable with the mob location.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  sternlast.
    lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant

I’m a newbie to making grids. Attempted this one myself and made a giant mess. So thank you so much for this. It’s very much appreciated!

TacoJuice
    TacoJuice
    Participant

So at the end of chapter 2 I just stand still after the last node, is there a long timer on that before going to chapter 3?

sternlast
    Participant

So at the end of chapter 2 I just stand still after the last node, is there a long timer on that before going to chapter 3?

It should immediately proceed to chapter 3 once it’s finished gathering from 38 nodes in chapter 2. What does your log say? It should say ‘My precious shiny sparkles! (38/38)’ before going to the next chapter.

Also, if there’s no mob at the diademBoom location, Miqo will wait for up to 3 minutes before moving on. The mob respawn timer is much shorter, so this should never happen.

diademBoom() from Miqo:
    Function will select the closest enemy within a range of 50 yalms (twice the casting range). Function will automatically approach the enemy, dismount if necessary, and execute the Aetheromatic Auger. If the enemy is not detected, function will assume that it is on respawn and will wait for up to 3 minutes.

An error does not break scenario flow. It will proceed normally through the script regardless of the reason it failed.

sternlast
    Participant

Updated Grid.

added more connecting waypoint lines to prevent dismounting at an empty node
    moved a few waypoints away from the edge to prevent miqo from having to unstuck while dismounting

Attachments:
    TacoJuice
    TacoJuice
    Participant

Actually I reran it, 2nd time went well but the third time it got me standing at the end of the island beside the tornado again (11:37:26 AM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (11:37:31 AM) My precious shiny sparkles! (22/38)
    (11:37:31 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*

Been like this for 5 minutes now

sternlast
    Participant

Actually I reran it, 2nd time went well but the third time it got me standing at the end of the island beside the tornado again (11:37:26 AM) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (11:37:31 AM) My precious shiny sparkles! (22/38)
    (11:37:31 AM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like β€˜<anything>’ *.*

What compass skill is it using when it gets stuck? It should use Arbor Call. Also check to make sure Prospect is not on your hotbar. You can’t have both skills on your hotbars at the same time while using Miqo.

This is what Arbor Call looks like in the log:

‘I sense something far away (213, -699). I want to go take a look!’

It sounds like you’re getting stuck at the end of the first island when Miqo needs to use the compass in order to find the next node. If your hotbars are messed up, it will never make it past the first island because Miqo can’t find the correct skill to use.

Ok, I found one gathering node that I missed, but I don’t think that’s the one that’s giving you trouble because it’s about 3 or 4 islands away.

sternlast
    Participant

Updated Grid

added waypoint to gathering node

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.