[Request] Leveling/Farming with Squadron Dungeons

Forum Forums Discussion [Request] Leveling/Farming with Squadron Dungeons

This topic contains 61 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by gafgarion gafgarion 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)
  • Author

ExarchCoercer
    Participant
    1+

Just so you guys new the new KO events work really really well with scenarios. Its in my opinion the very best way to level 1 – 60. Super quick 0 change of being reported completely AFKable. Right now though the scenarios that I’ve written are 90% Miqo and around 10% using another bot program that handles combat (*shocked *ashamed I know). I could probably convert SV to 100% Miqo but it would be only usable for ranged classes as I don’t think there is anyway to make melee combat work well with Miqo at this time.

You might have a hard time depending on the class with some of the bosses but the new KO events should help with that as well.

Montie
    Participant
    1+

Sounds good care to share it with us we may have some input to improve it.

wycs
    Participant
    1+

Yeah I hope you can share what you have now, that would be awesome.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant
    2+

Ok guys this is very much a BETA release for SV Squads.
    I apologize in advance I really wish Miqo would give us a way to use variables or something so you didn’t have to change 100 lines of code just to change a hotkey or adjust a timing (maybe in the future :)) But right now its probably easiest to use a text editor and find and replace.

A couple things of note:

F should be bound to your primary combat macro. I attempted to follow the previous pre-combat scenarios so you guys wouldn’t have to change back and forth. This macro should last around 10 seconds of combat. Meaning use wait times. If you need lower you can adjust via the afk times after you hit the macro

ctrl+alt+; should be bound to your squadron engage. You can change this if you like but I found it wasn’t being used. Everything else should be default game keybindings.

ctrl+= should be Limit break, use the squad limit break.

I left the timings on a very safe setting meaning there will be some downtime between fights if your squadron is leveled and your macro does a ton of dps but this is safer due to the fact that people could be on any job with any gear and any squadron level. The KO checkpoints should help.

I’ve had a lot of success with this but there might still be some issues depending on the class you play / timings over all once its optimized its fantastic XP.

Have fun guys!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  ExarchCoercer.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wycs
    Participant

What do you have H key rebound to, as the default is hunting log and it keeps opening and closing it ?

Montie
    Participant

Thanks for sharing I will look at it tonight and give you my feed back once i see it in action thanks for sharing.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant
    1+

Oh crap sorry forgot to mention I have H bound to cycle next target on the aggro list. It works better than using tab.

peslegend
    Participant

I dont know what needs changed but my character only ever seems to enter halatali from the menu from the npc.

evaunit01berserk
    Participant
    1+

Not working. You need to explain more of your settings or make one for default because it is not selecting properly.

dsf
    Participant

u need to preselect SV (Stone Vigil), then the cursor will always be on that one. sry for my bad english hope it helped

edit: does anyone know a good method to farm grand company seals?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  dsf.
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

One of the best method to farm GC seals is the daily deliveries of DoH and DoL.

For DoL, get the mats with retainers ventures, besides FSH, you can get everything from there.

For DoH, use Lyfox Scenario Crafting Generator:

You can get 99% of the mats from retainer ventures, just keep always a stack of everything, send your retainer to resupply each day. Farm the rest, Salt, Sand, Almandin, some fish up to get a stock that will last for month.

Each day, look what GC deliveries are, enter everything in FFXIV Crafting web site, use it to take one by one each mats from your retainers, use Lyfox script, paste the Scenario in Miqobot, ask for NQ for pre-craft, HQ for final craft.

The all operation will take you 15min a day, and then 25min from the bot, and you’ll get around 20 000 GC Seals a day.

I store things across 3 retainers for this, I have at all time a stack of every mats that any recipe of GC deliveries could ask (besides old mats you can buy for super cheat at housing vendors, like Iron ore, etc.), it’s really efficient if you set up the routine the right way.

Arc
    Arc

Hmmm… I’m not so sure. In my personal opinion there is a much faster and more effective method to farm a retardedly high amount of GC seals much easier and less complicated. I don’t remember it precisely but I think it nets around 30.000-40.000 GC seals per eorzea day:

1. Run the red gathering scrips farming scenario and trade in the collectibles
    2. Buy Rowena’s Token (Blue Gatherers’ Scrip) in Idyllshire (Red Scrips Level 58 on the misc. page)
    3. Trade those for Landmaster’s Rings. They’re the cheapest, costing only 2 tokens instead of 3 and each of them nets you over 1k GC seals

It’s ridiculous how fast you can fill your cap that way.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Arc Arc.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant
    1+

u need to preselect SV (Stone Vigil), then the cursor will always be on that one. sry for my bad english hope it helped

edit: does anyone know a good method to farm grand company seals?

Yep that’s correct you need to manually zone in the first time so its saved and it will enter automatically after that.

If you guys explain more in detail about what’s not working I can help / adjust the scenario overall I’ve made so many adjustments / tweaks over the past 3 months its quite possible I forgot something 😛

Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Hmmm… I’m not so sure. In my personal opinion there is a much faster and more effective method to farm a retardedly high amount of GC seals much easier and less complicated.

I did said “one of the best”, not the best.

To my eyes it is one of the best, because it works towards 3 very long achievements, that can only be done in a minimum of 188 days, half a year, so you better do 2 birds one stone and get started as soon as you can if that’s also your goal.
    Those achievements were so annoying, I started them in 1.0, 7 years ago, and only completed them when Lyfox released his Scenario Generator, because suddenly they were not a pain in the ass any more.

dsf
    Participant

Is there a syntax like use item every 1 or 2 hours?

want to stack up exp bonus from food and https://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Squadron_Battle_Manual

+3% food
    +15% manual
    +30% Ala Mhigan Earrings

so total of 48% exp bonus no rested.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  dsf.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.