[Request] Leveling/Farming with Squadron Dungeons

Forum Forums Discussion [Request] Leveling/Farming with Squadron Dungeons

This topic contains 61 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by gafgarion gafgarion 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Carl Arbogast
    Carl Arbogast
    Participant

Well the bad news became a good news, excellent, I’m gonna put on hold every DoW/DoM leveling, as well as relic light farming, no point wasting time on this if Miqobot can handle it soon.

Thanks a lot for implementing this feature.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

Each chapter should start with navigating to a certain waypoint. Use goToWaypoint() function.
    This way you can easily reset and continue from the point of accidental KO.

So I’ve been making really good success on the scenarios but the one thing I can’t figure out is how to reset from the point of accidental KO. I have the option turned on to revive but no matter what the chapter contains Miqo will revive and never try to re-complete the chapter

I just get the message

(12:04:12 PM) Oh yay, I wanted to sleep anyway! Ni ni. :3
    (12:04:12 PM) A sweet dreamy rainbow nap. :3
    (12:04:12 PM) I’ll just wait here for your return. <3
    (12:04:12 PM) Or maybe I’ll try to respawn ^_^

Miqo will stop during the process. Is there a way to automatically restart the chapter or scenario upon death? I can run for hours in the new squadron dungeons but one bad luck from a boss will wipe me out and stop the whole process.

peslegend
    Participant

Can you share your scenario as it is, i have had no success with trying to create 1, id like to try this out πŸ™‚

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

Yeah there is still a ton of tweaking that I need to do I’ve already put in around 30 hours working on it but once I do I’ll release them. There are still just so many things that make it touch and go that I’m trying to figure out work arounds for.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

So I’ve been making really good success on the scenarios but the one thing I can’t figure out is how to reset from the point of accidental KO. I have the option turned on to revive but no matter what the chapter contains Miqo will revive and never try to re-complete the chapter

Yes, as we mentioned KO events are currently not handled by Scenario Engine. Advanced settings are not designed to restart Miqobot automatically, due to potential danger of running into the same trap many times in public.
    But this is not the case with Squadron Dungeons.

We plan to address this in the next version.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant

Yes, as we mentioned KO events are currently not handled by Scenario Engine. Advanced settings are not designed to restart Miqobot automatically, due to potential danger of running into the same trap many times in public.
    But this is not the case with Squadron Dungeons.

We plan to address this in the next version.

Dear Miqobot,

I understand that we could be still a good ways off from the Stormblood Stage 3 but is there anyway we could get the tweak to restart the previous chapter upon death a little early? Maybe a little checkbox in the advanced settings out of the way that wouldn’t cause harm to the general population? I’ve put so much time and gotten so close to complete level farming with the squadrons and the only thing I need is the ability to restart the chapter on death.

I completely understand if this is not possible right now but I figured I would ask in maybe the long shot that this could be completed a little early πŸ™‚

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

We think that Upgrade Stage 3 is not that far away πŸ™‚
    We’ve made some decent progress due to the current state of lull before next patch and decreased fraud activity.

But perhaps you are right, an intermediate upgrade wouldn’t hurt considering we’ve got a few important bugfixes as well.
    All right, please give us a few days to wrap up the tasks in progress and we’ll see what we can do.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant
    1+

Thank you a million times! You guys are truly the best!

peslegend
    Participant

Any update to this? πŸ™‚

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

The intermediate upgrade is undergoing final testing and will be released shortly.
    The official Squadron Dungeons support is in development. ETA will be announced later πŸ™‚

ExarchCoercer
    Participant
    1+

The intermediate upgrade is undergoing final testing and will be released shortly.
    The official Squadron Dungeons support is in development. ETA will be announced later πŸ™‚

Best news of the new year! You guys rock!

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    2+

New functions are implemented to address KO events:

• koCheckpoint() – Set the current chapter and line as KO checkpoint.
    • koSetCatchUp() – Mark the current chapter as catch-up chapter.
    • koResetCatchUp() – Forget the previously marked catch-up chapter.

Full documentation is available directly in Miqobot. Press ? button to open it.

ExarchCoercer
    Participant
    1+

Awesome thanks so much can’t wait to try it out!

peslegend
    Participant
    2+

If anyone has a scenario made for squadron runs it would be much appreciated πŸ™‚

akanesus
    Participant

πŸ™‚ agreed, would love to see a scenario if anyone has one!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.