Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 6 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

Noticed a problem, nodes in the Dravanian Hinterlands are broken. You port to Idyllshire but the generator doesn’t made a path to leave Idyl and just runs into a wall, some changes will have to be made for that.

And I dunno how the generator is going to handle hidden items. Being able to add how many items you expect to gather per node doesn’t really work when the node doesn’t always show up. Not sure how this can be fixed, but its a bit of an issue I haven’t seen anyone else mention.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Thanks for the updates.

Is it possible to make it if we ignored crafted items it will automatically ignore the gathered items needed as well, or maybe reduce the quantity if it still needed for another items? Well, I’m fine with doing it manually tho, so it’s not really important. I think instead of ignore checkbox, it will be better if we can set the quantity for gathered and crafted items, with 0 to ignore. In case if we already have some of the items but not enough. So far I’ve been editing the scenario on miqobot for this.

I realized that after the option update I can’t double click to open the items on garland tools anymore. I think it was pretty good feature to have. Maybe a button in option to open it on garland tools?

Hi ! That is a good idea, I’ll work on that for the next big version.
    I was focusing on grid so far but not sure it is a good idea anymore, with 5.1 coming near and its new “automatic gathering” system and evolutions. So maybe I’ll start working on miqocrafter updates instead.
    As for Garland Tool, you are right, I will add it again.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Noticed a problem, nodes in the Dravanian Hinterlands are broken. You port to Idyllshire but the generator doesn’t made a path to leave Idyl and just runs into a wall, some changes will have to be made for that.

And I dunno how the generator is going to handle hidden items. Being able to add how many items you expect to gather per node doesn’t really work when the node doesn’t always show up. Not sure how this can be fixed, but its a bit of an issue I haven’t seen anyone else mention.

Yes, as for Dravanian Hinterlands I’m just not good enough with miqobot grids to make it change area. There is no aetheryte in hinterlands so I just left the grid as is.. If you have an idea I’ll take it !
    It’s the same with Upper La Noscea (I think the zone name is oakwood, not sure about that), I don’t know how to make miqobot make us go through the river, or from middle la noscea.

For hidden items, I’m making miqobot gather shards/crystal till they appear, so that it is not stuck. But yeah quantity management is harder. I might just as well automatically multiply the quantity of nodes per 3 or 4 for hidden items. Any thoughts ?

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

There’s a grid for leaving Idyllshire to Drav Hinterlands here on Lvl 56 scenario. Maybe you can use it.
    Lvl-56-Miner-and-Botanist-Collectable-lvling

decibel9m3
    Participant

I’m sorry but I am struggling to get this tool working. I’m new to MB and have successfully created my own grids, etc. I only intend to use it to level up gathering for now. I tried generating a list, ignoring the items I don’t need, and the preset appears in MB after saving the txt file. But if I try to start it, it does nothing.

So I tried a premade grid for the item I need (Alligator Pear). I start the script and, no matter where I am, my character just starts running in a random direction and eventually gets stuck on something. So I tried placing my character near nodes for the item I want. Same thing, character just runs off. If I am in the zone listed in the text file, I can see a single grid point but it appears to be off the grid.

Are there any step-by-step guides to using the tool? I’ve tried following a long in the threads but still can’t get it to work. I think I just don’t quite understand how to get a preset going once it’s been created or imported.

Thanks,

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  decibel9m3.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

There’s a grid for leaving Idyllshire to Drav Hinterlands here on Lvl 56 scenario. Maybe you can use it.
    Lvl-56-Miner-and-Botanist-Collectable-lvling

Thanks ! I’ll be checking that out.
    Hopefully it will also help me fix the Upper la Noscea issue.

I’m sorry but I am struggling to get this tool working. I’m new to MB and have successfully created my own grids, etc. I only intend to use it to level up gathering for now. I tried generating a list, ignoring the items I don’t need, and the preset appears in MB after saving the txt file. But if I try to start it, it does nothing.

So I tried a premade grid for the item I need (Alligator Pear). I start the script and, no matter where I am, my character just starts running in a random direction and eventually gets stuck on something. So I tried placing my character near nodes for the item I want. Same thing, character just runs off. If I am in the zone listed in the text file, I can see a single grid point but it appears to be off the grid.

Are there any step-by-step guides to using the tool? I’ve tried following a long in the threads but still can’t get it to work. I think I just don’t quite understand how to get a preset going once it’s been created or imported.

Thanks,

Hi !
    Most likely your issue is linked to a faulty grid.
    Alligator Pear is a grid that is available by default with MiqoCrafter, so it “should” be working.
    Does the scenario teleports you to South Shroud @Quarrymill ?
    If it does, you should see a path of nodes close to the aetheryte, leading to the gathering spots.

Regarding the preset, Miqocrafter always generates a basic preset for the gathered items, with the wanted item name (With shard and crystal key word, in case the item is not in every node) and the rotation you give to miqocrafter.
    A preset can be overridden if you export your own preset from miqobot in the CacheGatheringPreset directory with the corresponding item name, for example Alligator Pear Preset. If Miqocrafter finds this file, it will use your preset instead of the generated one.

The basic workflow of miqocrafter is to find the object you want to craft, edit the options in miqocrafter (ignore items, rotations, …) then export a scenario.
    Then you import the scenario in miqobot and run it.
    The preset alone is not enough, unless you teleport manually to the right location. In which case it should work.

Anyway, you can send me your scenario by mail @shishio.valentine@gmail.com if you need any more support, I’ll be happy to provide it when I get a moment 🙂

Xion
    Participant

will 5.1 make this crash since crafters seem to get a big rework?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

will 5.1 make this crash since crafters seem to get a big rework?

Hi !
    No it shouldn’t.
    I think it will only make Miqobot devs work on modifying the craft solver.
    But for Miqocrafter, 5.1 shouldn’t have an impact.

Zak
    Participant

every thought about adding a “shopping list” where we can put multiple items in one scenario?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

every thought about adding a “shopping list” where we can put multiple items in one scenario?

Hi !
    I actually did. V2.0.0 should have a first draft of this : you’ll be able to craft several items in one scenario, but only if they come from one single search.
    I’ll work on doing more when I’ll get some time 🙂 It’s a good idea, so thanks.

Gonna upload 2.0.0 soon (probably next week), so you can all test it, I ran a first set of tests and it looks stable enough. Will add a lot of nice new features !

Arc
    Arc
    2+

We’re slowly approaching teamcraft levels of “amazing helper software”. I’m pretty excited about the new version, especially now, since Miqo is alive again 🙂

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    2+

TC is an amazing piece of software, I love it.

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

im using it for the first time today since i was farming the hell out of those event tomestones…. so far so good.

One issue though that keeps coming up in my log is:
    DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 3. GatherRotation: ‘HQ +10%’

Im assuming this is due to skill name conflicts and such with the update… everything still runs fine, just letting you know.

HiThere23
    HiThere23
    Participant

Not sure about anyone else and I’m not seeing it in the patch notes buuuut:

Miqo now whines at me whenever I start a craft to put Careful Synth I or II on my bar OR Basic Synth. Careful Synth is on my hotbar as I view it as a direct upgrade to BS as long as I have CP but she still refuses. Since CSII doesn’t even exist anymore I’m curious if this is just something misssed from the update or am *I* being an idiot and missing something?

It’s not that big of a deal really, though she refuses to use CS, my crafts still come out just as fine as they did 2 hours ago when I did them by hand so it’s just a minor annoyance

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

Adding another log piece.

(8:33:28 PM) Successfully teleported to ‘Camp Tranquil’. :3
    (8:33:28 PM) Sorry, I need a Stealth icon on hotbar :/
    (8:33:28 PM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 18): Execution error

I removed Unstealth from the scenario and it runs fine

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.