Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 1 hour, 26 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Not sure if it’s because you need to fix this after update, but I got this error message after I pressed Craft Shiny button:
    “After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: 1. Path ‘nodeBonusIndex.141.bonus’, line 1, position 32486.”

andy_asteroids
    andy_asteroids
    Participant

is there a way to ignore quality, like for if i’m just trying to craft a furniture item?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

im using it for the first time today since i was farming the hell out of those event tomestones…. so far so good.

One issue though that keeps coming up in my log is:
    DEBUG: Name is ambiguous. Count = 3. GatherRotation: ‘HQ +10%’

Im assuming this is due to skill name conflicts and such with the update… everything still runs fine, just letting you know.

Hi !

Thanks for sharing the bug, this has to be fixed in MC.
    I think it exports again and again the craft rotation with the same name. I need to apply the same behavior as gathering presets and grids : rename them if they exists.
    Will plan this for 2.0.0

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Not sure about anyone else and I’m not seeing it in the patch notes buuuut:

Miqo now whines at me whenever I start a craft to put Careful Synth I or II on my bar OR Basic Synth. Careful Synth is on my hotbar as I view it as a direct upgrade to BS as long as I have CP but she still refuses. Since CSII doesn’t even exist anymore I’m curious if this is just something misssed from the update or am *I* being an idiot and missing something?

It’s not that big of a deal really, though she refuses to use CS, my crafts still come out just as fine as they did 2 hours ago when I did them by hand so it’s just a minor annoyance

Hi !
    Not sure this is MiqoCrafter related ?
    Are you using a custom craft macro in MiqoCrafter to generate the scenario ? If it is the case, does the macro works when you are using it manually in Miqobot ?
    It looks like it is more Miqobot related, maybe following the update. I might have misunderstood your issue though.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Adding another log piece.

(8:33:28 PM) Successfully teleported to ‘Camp Tranquil’. :3
    (8:33:28 PM) Sorry, I need a Stealth icon on hotbar :/
    (8:33:28 PM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 18): Execution error

I removed Unstealth from the scenario and it runs fine

Hi !
    Thanks for the log.
    Is it only linked to the Unstealth line ?
    Is miqobot able to use stealth on grids that require so or is that also broken ?
    Also, do you have stealth on one of your hotbar ? 🙂

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Not sure if it’s because you need to fix this after update, but I got this error message after I pressed Craft Shiny button:
    “After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: 1. Path ‘nodeBonusIndex.141.bonus’, line 1, position 32486.”

Hi !
    Could you send me your logs again by mail ?
    Given the position, the log that is logging the error should be GeneralDataBase.
    I believe this is linked to foreign character in GarlandTools database, I will check and fix it for 2.0.0.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

is there a way to ignore quality, like for if i’m just trying to craft a furniture item?

Hi !
    I believe this was asked before too. It is in my todo list !
    Thanks for the idea.

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

Adding another log piece.

(8:33:28 PM) Successfully teleported to ‘Camp Tranquil’. :3
    (8:33:28 PM) Sorry, I need a Stealth icon on hotbar :/
    (8:33:28 PM) ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 18): Execution error

I removed Unstealth from the scenario and it runs fine

Hi !
    Thanks for the log.
    Is it only linked to the Unstealth line ?
    Is miqobot able to use stealth on grids that require so or is that also broken ?
    Also, do you have stealth on one of your hotbar ? 🙂

I didn’t have sneak on my bar hence why it broke since miqo now looks to sneak instead of stealth, even still the unstealth command is unnecessary since there is no movement penalty to sneak and the toggle should just be left on imo

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    2+

V2.0.0 is live !

Lots of new things.
    First a new UI, inspired from ingame colors and theme.

New search filters
    MiqoCrafter can now search by recipe level range and crafting job.
    You can now for example search for all BSM recipes between 1 and 10.

Multiple Items Scenario
    From the search result, you can now select several items to craft.
    All the selected items can now be crafted in one scenario.

Custom Teleport scenario
    You can now add a specific scenario to execute after the “teleport” line for the gathering section of the generated scenario.
    I have provided an example for Idyllshire in the CustomTeleport directory. It will allow miqobot to exit Idyllshire to the hinterlands to start gathering.
    You can add your own teleport scenario : you just have to add your own scenario (and grid if necessary) to that directory, including the aetheryte name (follow example).
    You can that way customize for example your Estate Hall teleport to enter your private house.

Database update :
    Now MiqoCrafter includes a database check, you can start it by clicking on the Update database button.
    This will check the percentage of gathering grid done, and in the future download the newest grid I make from a server I have to set up.
    Also, Miqocrafter will now display in a custom section the gathered items based on a grid that has not been validated. You’ll know that way that you’ll have to pay attention to this item.

Quantity Management :
    Now you can edit the quantity of each item inside MiqoCrafter. Each time you modify a quantity, it will also impact the prerequisites items.

Added/Modifed grids :
    Abalathian Spring Water
    Radiant Astral Moraine
    Radiant Lightning Moraine
    Bright Lightning Rock
    Lightning Moraine
    Grade 3 Thanalan Topsoil
    Grade 3 Carbonized Matter
    Grade 2 Shroud Topsoil
    Cloud Banana
    Morel
    Abalathian Mistletoe
    Dravanian Mistletoe
    Green Quartz
    Old World Fig
    Pearl Sprouts
    Pyrite
    Yellow Copper Ore
    Cuprite
    Red Pigment
    Grade 2 La Noscean Topsoil
    Grade 2 Thanalan Topsoil
    Black Limestone
    Grade 3 La Noscean Topsoil
    Light Kidney Ore
    Glass Eye
    Timeworn Wyvernskin Map
    Aurum Regis Sand

Resolved Issues/Requests :

iNight
    Edit a specific item quantity with impact on child
    Bug on database parsing

In Work (not solved yet) :
    Belt_Buckle
    Ignore Quality on craft
    Zac
    Shopping List
    Antonkell
    Duplicated rotation name in miqobot

I have testes the software without issues so far, but if it ever fails to work, you can find the V1.3.2 here while I fix them :
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1uqnrfRlSMkSfqL1rgRpZtbBy-ZeD3Y6j

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Thanks for another great update. Will try it later.

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Amazing !!!!!!!!

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

Where can i customize my owned macro for crafting?

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

Found a bug in 2.0. Selected everything from 51-55 to be crafted, but the scenario only makes one Agate even tho it needs to make 5 Agate rings. It happens for a few other items too. Think it bugs out when picking the Agate stone itself as a item to be made along with the rings.

attached the scenario so you can see for yourself

edit: also some of the numbers for items needed to gather seem off when compared to the same crafting list on ffxivcrafting. So I think something is definitely off on the multi-craft list making.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by blahblahblah blahblahblah.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    iNight
    iNight
    Participant

Issues:
    1. The text are hard to read. Dark blue text on black background is hard to see for me.
    2. I ignored a crafted item, but the materials for that wasn’t ignored.
    3. When I reduced the quantity of crafted item, the materials quantity still the same, but when I set the quantity to 0 it’s gone. I think it’s not good to remove the items from crafting list after I set to 0, just in case if I set to 0 by mistake.
    4. After I ignored an item and clicked on that, then clicked on another items and back to that ignored item, the text became so long.

I haven’t tried running the scenario yet because since 5.1 leveling became so much easier that I don’t need to run scenario yet. I will let you know if I found another issues later.

kiunch
    Participant

For some reason in 2.0, it is only generating scenario for gathering, but not the crafting part.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.