Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 2 hours, 13 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 414 total)
  • Author

borococho
    Participant

Amazing program, really impressive! It worked flawlessly for the items i tried. Thanks for this great work!

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Issues:
    1. The text are hard to read. Dark blue text on black background is hard to see for me.
    2. I ignored a crafted item, but the materials for that wasn’t ignored.
    3. When I reduced the quantity of crafted item, the materials quantity still the same, but when I set the quantity to 0 it’s gone. I think it’s not good to remove the items from crafting list after I set to 0, just in case if I set to 0 by mistake.
    4. After I ignored an item and clicked on that, then clicked on another items and back to that ignored item, the text became so long.

I haven’t tried running the scenario yet because since 5.1 leveling became so much easier that I don’t need to run scenario yet. I will let you know if I found another issues later.

Thanks, I’ll look into that !

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

For some reason in 2.0, it is only generating scenario for gathering, but not the crafting part.

Hi !
    I can see the crafting part in the scenario you attached, at the end.
    Yet your custom teleport location looks wrong (it’s a path to your system file), maybe that’s what is blocking the scenario to execute, or maybe even that is locking miqobot from importing the file itself ?
    In custom teleport, you are supposed to put the name of an aetheryte only.
    Let me know if that helps you fix this issue !

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Amazing program, really impressive! It worked flawlessly for the items i tried. Thanks for this great work!

Hi !
    Thanks 🙂

kiunch
    Participant

For some reason in 2.0, it is only generating scenario for gathering, but not the crafting part.

Hi !
    I can see the crafting part in the scenario you attached, at the end.
    Yet your custom teleport location looks wrong (it’s a path to your system file), maybe that’s what is blocking the scenario to execute, or maybe even that is locking miqobot from importing the file itself ?
    In custom teleport, you are supposed to put the name of an aetheryte only.
    Let me know if that helps you fix this issue !

Yep that fixed it for me, thank you!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  kiunch.

Zak
    Participant

where can i download V2 so i can make one big scenerio?

Zak
    Participant

where can i download V2 so i can make one big scenerio?

Also the Closes gride seems to be acting funny has my character running into a wall

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

I made a manasilver nugget crafting scenario and it teleported to the wrong aethercrystal.

it went to Fanow instead of Slitherbough.

I fixed it in my scenario, but the program did it wrong.

The grid is correct, it just chose the wrong crystal.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Zak
    Participant

I can not seem to find the Link to download the most recent version where may i obtain?

iNight
    iNight
    Participant

I can not seem to find the Link to download the most recent version where may i obtain?

Redownload using the old link. It always get updated with the same link.

Arc
    Arc
    1+

Arc
    -> Read miqo.preset to search for existing grids

A bit late to the party again, but wanted to say thanks for this 🙂

By the way: I have edited your initial post (since you cannot edit it anymore) and updated the version number of Miqocrafter on the link, so people won’t get confused 🙂

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi !
    The link on my very first post is always the most updated version, as iNight said. So you can find the latest version there (2.0.0 as of today).

@arc, thanks for the update ! Is there any way I can obtain the right to edit my first post ?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

I made a manasilver nugget crafting scenario and it teleported to the wrong aethercrystal.

it went to Fanow instead of Slitherbough.

I fixed it in my scenario, but the program did it wrong.

The grid is correct, it just chose the wrong crystal.

Hi !
    Thanks for the feedback. The grid description is indeed correct and has the right aetheryte name. This looks like a bug from MiqoCrafter, I will look into it.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

There’s a oversight in the Gold Ore nav grid for collecting Gold Ore. The grid is connected to the both the Gold Ore and Gold Sand nodes.

But because they are so close it breaks the Gold Ore grid. Gold Sand spawns an hour ET before Gold Ore and in a different slot. So, when waiting for Gold Ore, Gold Sand spawns, its connected to the grid and in range, you go to gather from it and collect nothing since you’re trying to hit the wrong node, softlocking the scenario and missing the Gold Ore.

EggyMiqo
    Participant

I am most certain It has already been explained/answered, but im having trouble to see where/how I input the number of one perticular item to gather before teleporting for next…

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.