Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 412 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by Shishio Valentine Shishio Valentine 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 413 total)
  • Author

EggyMiqo
    Participant
    1+

Nvm, figured it out! THanks!

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant
    1+

Does it gather meat? Like stuff we have to Hunt rather than gather.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    2+

Does it gather meat? Like stuff we have to Hunt rather than gather.

I don’t think miqobot is able to do that ?
    Though maybe you can do it using a custom map and some macros ?

I never tried, I’ve always found it too obvious to bot farm those ingredients.
    That would be a nice feature to add to miqocrafter though !

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant
    1+

Thanks! I started using it today and its marvelous!!!! Although I’m hard stuck on what to level for alchemy at 56 range… lol Thanks so much!

cpjk
    Participant
    1+

Hello,

I’m a noob and trying to follow your grid.

Everything went fine but when it comes to crafting and adding my own macro like in attached, what should I put? should I put the hot key I set up for my macro or type in individual skill name? if you do currently have the one you’re using, can you please share as an example?

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    1+

Thanks! I started using it today and its marvelous!!!! Although I’m hard stuck on what to level for alchemy at 56 range… lol Thanks so much!

Hi 🙂 You’re welcome ! Thanks for using this.

Hello,

I’m a noob and trying to follow your grid.

Everything went fine but when it comes to crafting and adding my own macro like in attached, what should I put? should I put the hot key I set up for my macro or type in individual skill name? if you do currently have the one you’re using, can you please share as an example?

Thanks,

Hi !
    You’ll find a lot of info about macros here :

In general, you can click the Help button in miqobot to find a great deal of help.
    You just have to create your own macros with your custom keys in miqobot, give it a name and then input the name in miqocrafter, by selecting the items you want to use the macro with and putting the macro name in the field, at the bottom.

Let me know if you need more help !

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    3+

Hey everyone!

Miqocrafter V2.0.2 is now available !

No new grid this time, ultimate takes most of my time ingame and I couldn’t commit to add more…
    But some nice features incoming !

– Online update for grids : When I’ll be adding new grids, you’ll be able to get them by pressing the “Update Database” button without having to download a new version of miqocrafter. You also have a status about how much work has been done on grids (47% done so far… still a bit to go :))
    – Small enhancements on performances
    – Removed the ignored functionality : if you want to ignore an item, put its quantity to 0
    – MiqoCrafter now handles craft with a yield different than 1 (Recipe that gives 3 items as a result for example). Item quantity is thus more accurate.

Forum requests that have been fixed in 2.0.2 :
    iNight
    2. I ignored a crafted item, but the materials for that wasn’t ignored.
    3. When I reduced the quantity of crafted item, the materials quantity still the same, but when I set the quantity to 0 it’s gone. I think it’s not good to remove the items from crafting list after I set to 0, just in case if I set to 0 by mistake.
    4. After I ignored an item and clicked on that, then clicked on another items and back to that ignored item, the text became so long.
    blahblahblah
    Bug quantity vs GarlandTools
    Antonkell
    manasilver nugget wrong teleport

@inight, Sorry I can’t see were you get this blue text on dark background… However I do sometimes use system colors, so it might only happen on your system. Can you send me a screenshot ? Thanks !
    iNight
    The text are hard to read. Dark blue text on black background is hard to see for me.

Not Fixed/In my TODO list :
    Belt_Buckle
    Ignore Quality on craft
    Zac
    Have a Shopping List to select items from different searches in one scenario
    Antonkell
    Duplicated rotation name in miqobot

Has always, use the link on the first page !
    And if you have any issues, let me know.

iNight
    iNight
    Participant
    2+

Thanks for the update.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by iNight iNight.
    Drudicta
    Drudicta
    Participant
    1+

You may have given me a reason to wipe all my grids and make a bunch of new ones….. Especially now that stealth is no longer important.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    2+

You may have given me a reason to wipe all my grids and make a bunch of new ones….. Especially now that stealth is no longer important.

Hi !
    Haha please do 🙂
    If you have any map you want to share, I’ll add them to miqocrafter.

Kurwa
    Participant
    1+

How would I go about using this once I have the program? Like I know I need to download it but then what? Do I drag it to a certain file? edit // search function helped 😀

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Kurwa.

bottybot
    Participant
    1+

I have same question as the above post…..

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  bottybot.

JustAnothaTank
    Participant
    1+

If I modify a grid I downloaded to have the Description include the teleport location, how do I get this to recognize it as a proper waypoint? Asking due to Skybuilders’ items.

Additionally, I had to disable Solver and enable my own Macro to 100% some 80/2.0 items. How do I get the export to know to use it? It keeps revering it back to the default recommended

ECWSandman
    Participant
    1+

Tried this out for the first time yesterday, using the latest version. Found some bugs that stopped me from using it further.

Attempting some Skybuilders’ items, the grids are never correct, although labeled properly, and you are teleported to the right zone, it is never the correct grid for those items.

Also, trying to change it to calculate for multiple quantities of one item only worked once, but never again. I can find the it, change the quantity, but it still only shows recipe amount for one item.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    2+

How would I go about using this once I have the program? Like I know I need to download it but then what? Do I drag it to a certain file? edit // search function helped 😀

I have same question as the above post…..

Hi !
    There is a lot of file in the Google drive stuff, just download them all in a folder of your choice on your PC.
    Then you need to start MiqoCraft.exe, you can create a shortcut on your desktop if need be.
    I know I need to create a user guide for the software itself, just lacking time 🙂
    Basically, start the program, search for an item using the search tools on the left and select the items to craft.
    Click Craft Selected Items, modify options/quantities if need be then click on Generate Scenario.
    This will save a file that needs to be imported into miqobot.
    Inside miqobot, use the scenario tab to start the crafting process.

I hope it does help you, let me know if you need further assistance !

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 413 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.