Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 412 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by Shishio Valentine Shishio Valentine 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 413 total)
  • Author
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

If I modify a grid I downloaded to have the Description include the teleport location, how do I get this to recognize it as a proper waypoint? Asking due to Skybuilders’ items.

Additionally, I had to disable Solver and enable my own Macro to 100% some 80/2.0 items. How do I get the export to know to use it? It keeps revering it back to the default recommended

Hi !
    As for the grid, you have to make sure the description includes the aetheryte name in the format described in page 1 ([Yanxia @Namai], for example). Then make sure that the grid includes waypoints from the aetheryte up to the gathering spots.
    Once you have that done in miqobot, just export the grid from miqobot with the corresponding name :
    item name Grid.txt
    For example : Black Limestone Grid.txt
    or : Skybuilders’ Durium Sand Grid.txt
    Put that file into the CacheGrid folder of Miqocrafter installation directory. That way miqocrafter will use your grid each time the corresponding item is needed.
    You can also send it to me, if you want to share it with everyone 🙂

As for the craft macro, you can select the item you want to use the macro with in the Scenario Maker window, and use the bottom field to type in a macro name.
    You need to validate with enter key (I do think that an apply button would be required there ! – For now Enter key should work 🙂 )
    Miqocrafter should then use the macro to craft the items.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Tried this out for the first time yesterday, using the latest version. Found some bugs that stopped me from using it further.

Attempting some Skybuilders’ items, the grids are never correct, although labeled properly, and you are teleported to the right zone, it is never the correct grid for those items.

Also, trying to change it to calculate for multiple quantities of one item only worked once, but never again. I can find the it, change the quantity, but it still only shows recipe amount for one item.

Hi !
    As for skybuilder’s item, the grid are not done yet.
    So you might teleport into the right area because miqocrafter knows that much, but then you may end up in a wall or whatever because the grid is not compatible.
    You can read my previous post to know what is a “compatible grid” (description with aetheryte + path from aetheryte up to gathering node).
    Also, in miqocrafter Scenario Maker window, such items without grids are displayed in a Gathered – No Grid section (text is blue on black, so I agree you can’t really read it well…). When that happens, you know that the grid I download from miqobot’s forum may not work and you’ll have to monitor it.
    If you’re skilled with miqobot’s grid editing functionality, you can also send me a compatible grid so everyone can use it !
    As far as what I can do with the software, this is not really a bug, but a limitation. I am working on making grids, but there is so many to do that I’m focusing on user requests/my own needs at the moments 🙂

Regarding the quantity bug, do you validate the quantity with enter key ?
    I am missing an apply button there, and just modifying the quantity is not enough, you have to push ENter key…
    I’ll work on it for next release.
    If that doesn’t work, please give me a detailed scenario, since it is likely a bug !

ECWSandman
    Participant

Yup, wasn’t hitting enter apparently for quantity.

That makes sense for grids as well. Is there a list of grids that you have vs what you require? I would love to assist in making ones that work from aetherytes.

BMerc
    Participant

I LOVE this, thank you!!

Maurith
    Maurith
    Participant

Hi Shishio, I just started using your tool and as many here have already done so, I too have to give a deep thanks for this little gem! This adds another level of value and ease to MiqoBot! Thanks so much for not keeping this to yourself and for all your efforts and personal time spent building/updating this tool for us all!

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Yup, wasn’t hitting enter apparently for quantity.

That makes sense for grids as well. Is there a list of grids that you have vs what you require? I would love to assist in making ones that work from aetherytes.

Hi !
    Sorry I was sure I answered before 🙂
    Attaching to this message the list of items I’m missing right now.
    I think some are already done in the forum, especially the skybuilder’s, but I still have to add them to miqocrafter. Missing the time to browse the forum myself at the moment ! I’ll do it when I’ll start crafting again ig probably.
    Anyway, if you have the time to make some grids, thanks a lot ! That’ll be really useful !

I LOVE this, thank you!!

Hi, thanks !

Hi Shishio, I just started using your tool and as many here have already done so, I too have to give a deep thanks for this little gem! This adds another level of value and ease to MiqoBot! Thanks so much for not keeping this to yourself and for all your efforts and personal time spent building/updating this tool for us all!

Hi, thanks a lot ! Really motivates me to keep updating this tool 🙂
    Don’t have a lot of time right now, but I still have some nice ideas coming !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Someone probably asked this question or you put this somewhere I didn’t see but I try to have it generate more than one item of the same thing. Like Skybuilders’ Barrel or anything, I have tried. How do I make it do that? You have a Quantity for selected items and I put the amount I want but it doesn’t generate those amounts. Can you help?

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

You need to hit enter after you input the quantity you want, then the list should update amounts needed to that quntity.

darkdelusions
    Participant

Shishio,

Just a small suggestion,

When generating a “Gathering Chapter” can you change the teleport() to teleportIfNotThere(), I don’t know if this happens to anyone else but there have been instances where I have started a scenario and had to stop it to fix something then I go back to start it and end up teleporting to the same zone I was in.

If I remember I will just remove the line from the scenario but sometimes I will forgot 🙂

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Shishio,

Just a small suggestion,

When generating a “Gathering Chapter” can you change the teleport() to teleportIfNotThere(), I don’t know if this happens to anyone else but there have been instances where I have started a scenario and had to stop it to fix something then I go back to start it and end up teleporting to the same zone I was in.

If I remember I will just remove the line from the scenario but sometimes I will forgot 🙂

Hi !
    Oh sure, that is a nice idea.
    I’ll add that for next release !

RileyRiley
    Participant
    1+

thanks

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    1+

Shishio,

Just a small suggestion,

Hi !
    Just ran some tests, and in some cases it happened that the teleportIf line was locking a scenario.
    Especially when you gather 2 items back to back with a different grid but in the same area.
    You end up not teleporting to the aetheryte for the 2nd item gathering. And it locks you up in a wall since you can’t join the grid.
    I’m probably gonna try to only put teleportIf if the last teleport is different (ie when you change area to gather a new item), and keep teleport for the first item and the items in the same area.

Exzerox
    Participant
    2+

Hey there, First of all, thank you for creating such a fantastic addon for the bot. I have been using it for a little while now, and it has just been such a dream to use. If you’re planning on updating this at all in the future, I would really love to see the ability to save the searched items into a list to then be like a mega craft scenario. You can already do this if you lookup items with a similar name, for example, “Ramie” Will display all craftable items for that search then you can just select multiple items in the list and it will generate the scenario with the multiple items no worries at all. However, if you need to lookup items with completely different names you can’t save or select the previous search and have to just generate 2 scenarios, one for each search. It’s a super trivial thing I know but I thought maybe there would be other people out there that would find it useful so I might as well make the suggestion.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hey there, First of all, thank you for creating such a fantastic addon for the bot. I have been using it for a little while now, and it has just been such a dream to use. If you’re planning on updating this at all in the future, I would really love to see the ability to save the searched items into a list to then be like a mega craft scenario. You can already do this if you lookup items with a similar name, for example, “Ramie” Will display all craftable items for that search then you can just select multiple items in the list and it will generate the scenario with the multiple items no worries at all. However, if you need to lookup items with completely different names you can’t save or select the previous search and have to just generate 2 scenarios, one for each search. It’s a super trivial thing I know but I thought maybe there would be other people out there that would find it useful so I might as well make the suggestion.

Hi and thanks for the awesome feedback 🙂
    Will definitively work on this for the next release, that’s a good idea.

I have some free time right now, so I’ll probably release a new version next week!

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    2+

Hey everyone!

Miqocrafter V2.1.0 is now available !

Lots of grid integrated in this update. We’re now at 61% completion !
    However, for the first time, the added grids were not added by my hand. I have added a crawler to miqocrafter that will read the gathering grid index from the forum and check if new grids are compatible.
    This crawler works even without a good grid description : for each item grid, I’m computing the in game position of the miqobot grid points and checking if they are close to an aetheryte, and close to the item gathering point.
    It then modifies the grid description to match it to miqocrafter standards.
    This will help me adding the latest grids made by the forum user automatically.
    Thanks a lot @miqobot dev team & support for their help on this topic, and to you all for creating awesome grids I can use 🙂

Forum requests that have been fixed in 2.1.0 :

iNight
    The text are hard to read. Dark blue text on black background is hard to see for me.

Zac & Exzerox
    Have a Shopping List to select items from different searches in one scenario

darkdelusions
    Replace teleport by teleportIfNotThere

Not Fixed/In my TODO list :
    Belt_Buckle
    Ignore Quality on craft
    Antonkell
    Duplicated rotation name in miqobot

Has always, use the link on the first page !
    And if you have any issues, let me know.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 413 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.