Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 3 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 414 total)
  • Author
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Aaaand V2.1.1 online too 🙂

Small bug corrected on cache rotations. Multiple files were inside and breaking scenario.
    Should be fixed now !

Sorry for the trouble, please download the latest version to fix this bug.

bottybot
    Participant

I’m being thick (I often am), but when I download the zip file I cant find an executable file..

Red5hift
    Participant

I have been trying to use the Miqocrafter but everytime it needs a crystal for catalyst it loads a grid but it loads for shards and not crystals. Any Idea what is going on?

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

Rereporting that the Gold Ore grid is broken.
    The Gold Ore and Gold Sand grid are connected when they should be seperate, Gold Sand spawns before Gold Ore, so you’ll move to the Gold Sand node, try to gather and get nothing since its aiming for the wrong slot(slot 8 not slot 1) so the scenario soft locks and you just stay stuck on the Gold Sand node.

clementxd
    Participant

hey shishio! great thing you got going on here ive been using it for a while but for some reason when i downnloaded the old version, once i unzip the file, the I am not able to open the application? for some reason =O any help on this would be appreciated!

AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

Wow this is amazing. Testing out a Grilled Rail generated scenario now. Quick question, one of the items is an NPC bought item with gems, will it trade my gems at the NPC for me?

Chyrow
    Participant

Does it works with the ishgard restoration?

cloud7777
    cloud7777
    Participant

Apologies if this has been answered before but is there a way to stop it importing everything each time into miqobot? Every time I import the scenario I have to go through and delete all the copies of grids, rotations and gatherer profiles. Would be nice if I just had to do this once or if it didn’t duplicate them.

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

Trying to download Miqocrafter 2.1.1 but I keep getting a link to download 2.1.0. Where can i find the current version? The old one keeps crashing when I click generate.

iifetap
    Participant

I havn’t downloaded this yet but is it possible (or has anyone already done it?) for it to create an entire levekit by itself?

atarashiihito
    atarashiihito
    Participant

How should we send you corrected grids?

For Yew Log the automated grid is wrong, it should be the one attached to this post.

Thanks for your hard work!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by atarashiihito atarashiihito. Reason: Added edited grid better suited to teleporting
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    atarashiihito
    atarashiihito
    Participant

Also an issue I’ve run into multiple times is that this (and by extension Miqobot) if two crafters can make the same item (bronze/iron ingots for example), this and Miqobot won’t select the correct item for the profession you’re equipped with.

If there’s any way to fix that, it would help out a TON especially for people leveling different professions.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by atarashiihito atarashiihito.

he_le
    Participant

request : in the code generation, can you change teleportIfNotThere() to just teleport()? teleportIfNotThere will halt program execution if youre in a different grid in the same zone because it wont teleport and rarely you will make it to the other grid

BlueYoko
    Participant

I always get stuck when I use this to “Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*”. What do I do?

erkit
    Participant

I am seeing the same problem as BlueYoko with imported Scenarios from V2.1.1

Great feature and I hope to be running with it soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.