Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 4 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 414 total)
  • Author

darkpaladin
    Participant

I have an issue, every single gathering profile runs into a wall and gets stuck.

Any suggestions?

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Sounds like you’re either missing something from your hotbars or they’re on a hotbar that’s not visible (5.2 made changes that not seen hotbars are not loaded and thus Miqobot can’t read them).

darkpaladin
    Participant

Any idea what those hotkeys would be? it does detect my mount with other scenarios

javx
    Participant

Im having a small problem when i hit craft scenario i dont get the document save promt it just closes the miqocrafter softwre, is it because i erased the gathering rotation ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Was working on doing a mass gathering/craft for desynth and found that the Stiperstone grid included in Miqocrafter is extremely poor. I gathered from two sets of nodes and then Miqo got stuck because she didn’t know how to get to the correct grid. Looking at it with the navigation grid on, it’s a pretty poor put together grid.

I had one an old one that I think came from the main grid thread, I swapped that out and it was able to complete things. May want to fiddle with it to see if this will work better with Miqocrafter, I just kinda swapped to it midway through things.

Attachments:

javx
    Participant

When i use this link i get miqo crafter 2.1.0 and not 2.1.1

neosate
    Participant

I an into an issue with Moko Grass and Ash logs teleporting me to Horizon and not having a grid.

jedahdemon
    Participant

When i use this link i get miqo crafter 2.1.0 and not 2.1.1

Same thing here.

neosate
    Participant

With proper grids this is a good system for gathering and grafting. But I have a few suggestions after going through Crafting logs to test this out and building some costume grids for myself.

1. optimize gating< for time and cost
      • gather all items in one zone at the same time.
      • gather items on the same grid at the same time
    2. creating a two grid system per zone
      • a zone grid for travekiung around the zone.
      • a node grid collection based in each zone.

I know this would be more work, as you would have to know the grid point on the zone grid needed to be traveled to for the given node grid. Then yu would also need to know what is at each node vs a grid for each item. This is great work so far, but I would be willing to help in creating a more “stream lined” navigation system for this to save time and gil.

As I am a coder myself, I do not expect anyone to jump on any ideas that may clash with their own, or their skill level. We all start some where. But I like the system that builds the gathering scenarios for you, just wish it was a bit more streamlined instead of spending ungodly amounts of gil to teleport back to the Aetheryte for items on the same grid, or going off to another zone only to come back a few gathers late.

Great work so far on this.

neosate
    Participant

I have made and tested a few grids for MiqoCrafter. I used grids that were already available and modded them a little to work with the app.

Fixed
    Ice Shard
    earth shard
    moko grass
    Ray

Lavender
    Lavender Seeds
    Chanterelle
    Carnation
    Cotton Ball
    Black Pepper
    Alpine Parsnip
    Yellow Ginseng
    Black pepper seeds
    Maple Sap
    Cinnamon
    Beehive chip
    Cloves
    Cock Feather
    Tinolqa Mistletoe
    Ash Log
    Ash Branch
    crow feather
    Coerthan Carrot seeds
    coerton carrot
    Grass vipe

These grids may need some stream lining, but they work. with them you should be able to craft anything from level 1-15 with the exception of culinatian, as Ihave not worked on those missing grids yet.

Attachments:

Kit
    Participant
    2+

OP is there any chance you might consider opening this project up to collaboration on Github or something of that nature? I feel like this has the potential to be such an insanely useful tool, but without an organized system of error reporting and leaving the development to a single individual, it is sort of stuck in an “almost-there” state. I think you have contributed something amazing to this community that is just a little bit of collaboration away from being a truly essential tool.

I would use this every day if I could make the changes I needed to prevent it from requiring babysitting and editing each time a scenario is generated. I don’t personally have the time to start such a project myself from scratch, but god would I love to implement functionality to recognize unspoiled nodes and gather them intelligently while farming other components. I would also love to implement a system of zone management grids that could ensure a successful path out of town, and path towards the farming location for items that do not yet have a verified compatible grid.

Also unique renaming for generated scenario components to prevent issues caused by duplicate grids and rotations.

Just some food for thought, I don’t mean to diminish or insult the amazing work you’ve done on this project so far!!

big101
    Participant

What do i type in the “Custom Craft macro” area to get it to use the macro that i want?

AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

Is this still being worked on?

danmarzola
    Participant

First, thks for this great tool!

How can we submit “fixed” grid’s?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi everyone !

Wow, I thought I was receiving an email each time someone was posting there, but I guess I didn’t get it in the end !
    Sorry for the lack of answers 🙂
    I was also really busy irl with the covid19 situation that took all my time, so sorry again for not being available this past month.

Gonna try answering you all !
    @Red5Shift: The current crystal grids miqocrafter use are set on gathering points where crystal are not always there. Therefore, in order to avoid softlock, it gathers shards instead wen crystal is not available.

@blahblahblah: Thanks for letting me know, will look into that.

@ar1416: Not yet, I wish I could ! And yes I’m still working on it, just wasn’t aware of all the answers I had in there :S

@chyrow: I think I’m missing some items, others I have. I have not participated in ishgard restoration yet.. If it doesn’t, let me know the missing items and I’ll add a map.

@cloud7777: I have for the moment no way of checking that an existing grid/… in miqobot is the exact replica of what the scenario generates. So yeah for now I’m duplicating everything… Will add it to my task list though.

@iifetap: That’s my end goal, still need lots of grids

@atarashiihito: Thanks for the grid, you can just attach the grid as you did, or send it to me by mail.
    Regarding the job issue, I know of it and still need to work on it.

@he_le: I had the exact opposite request a bit ago haha. It should use Teleport() if the scenario need a teleport to the same area, and teleportifnotthere() only to switch to another area. If it’s not the case, it’s a bug, so you can send me the scenario and I will fix it.

@blueyoko, @erkit, @darkpaladin: Please send me your scenario so I can review it !

@javx: looks like a bug, I will check it. Version display is wrong also, 2.1.0 is in fact 2.1.1.

@sirvg: thanks for the grid !

@neosate: Think we talked by mail already 🙂 your idea is great. I have added you to my private github.

@kit: I will make the github public soon. So you can report there indeed. For now it is only private. If you have a github ID send it to me.

@big101: Yes, it is the macro name as registered in your miqobot settings.

@danmarzola: Post it there, or send it to me by mail (cf first post) ! Thanks in advance for the grids 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.