Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 412 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by Shishio Valentine Shishio Valentine 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 413 total)
  • Author
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi everyone,

V2.1.3 is here !

Big internal changes to the software. Code architecture has been changed to prepare for a public GitHub.
    No modifications for you users though 🙂

New features:
    – Add an Apply button to edit the quantities of items in the scenario window

New maps:
    – Integrated maps from @sirvg & @atarashiihito. Thanks to you both !
    – Integrated maps from Neosate. Thank you for the big work !
    Now every items from level 1 to 15 should work, thanks to the new maps.

You can now grab and follow the project on this public github. After thinking for a while, I decided to publish the code as well, so you can fork it if you want/edit it. You can also report bugs out there, or submit new maps.

Here is the stuff:
    https://github.com/ShishioValentine/MiqoCrafter/releases

danmarzola
    Participant

I made a few changes to include {} in gpreset, so when you are farming rare nodes it will not use a gather rotation on a shard/crystal/cluster.
    Also every time you want to farm crystal/shard/cluster I enforced a special rotation for it.
    I include a failsafe for gathering anything if you somehow hit a unintended node (basically will gathering anything just to get this node done)

You can just extract it inside your folder if you want to test.
    Also many thanks for the github, i wrote this suggestions there but i know you may be busy with corona situation.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qyNdZOpY6Fl5jJThSBgr6T9p4bt14bpU/view?usp=sharing

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  danmarzola.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi !

Thanks a lot, nice update !
    Answering in github for more details 🙂

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hello everyone,

V2.1.4 is here !

Updated version including Dan’s modifications:

– include {} in gpreset, so when you are farming rare nodes it will not use a gather rotation on a shard/crystal/cluster.
    – special rotation for cluster/crystal/shard gathering
    – gathering node failsafe, in case a wrong node is hit
    – replaced rotationIfGP by gatherRotation

As always now, link available in github.

Big thanks to danmarzola for his nice update!

soldius
    Participant

Hi, quick question. How would i contribute some grid that I have already tested? I am not familiar with how to send you the grids through github. Any pointers? Thank you for the hard work so far. Making life so much easier lol.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi, quick question. How would i contribute some grid that I have already tested? I am not familiar with how to send you the grids through github. Any pointers? Thank you for the hard work so far. Making life so much easier lol.

Hi !
    You can send them to me : shishio.valentine@gmail.com, if it’s easier for you. I’ll publish them in the github !
    Thanks a lot for your help 🙂

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hello everyone !

V2.1.5 is here !

Updated version including Dan’s modifications:

– Added a new section to the scenario to mend at Eulmore automatically
    – Include a json file with all Unspoiled Nodes from ARR to ShadowBringers, allowing check if a crafting tree need a unspoiled item in new row
    – Add a few information to scenario form like:

Gathering Unspoiled Node: Gold Ore
    Expansion: ARR
    Time(ET): 09:00
    Coordinate: (x28,y22)

– Revert from teleportifnotthere to teleport, to fix issues where the scenario wasn’t teleporting right.

As always now, link available in github.

Big thanks (again :)) to danmarzola for his nice update!

YandeRainy
    Participant

Tiny bug, but the mouse over tooltip for the new checkbox to add the Eulmore repair has the same text as the Craft as Collectable checkbox.

Also, when I try to Update Grid list, I get redirected to log in with google for some unfamiliar app.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  YandeRainy.

soldius
    Participant

Hi, is it possible to add a repair() before each blocks of gathering and crafting? I did a large scenario yesterday without repairing and almost all of my equipment broke half way lol. I know you have the visit Eumore for mender as an option, but since repair() is easier and quicker. Anyway, just a thought. Thanks a lot for your work!

danmarzola
    Participant

Tiny bug, but the mouse over tooltip for the new checkbox to add the Eulmore repair has the same text as the Craft as Collectable checkbox.

Solved, but i will wait more updates to submit

Hi, is it possible to add a repair() before each blocks of gathering and crafting? I did a large scenario yesterday without repairing and almost all of my equipment broke half way lol. I know you have the visit Eumore for mender as an option, but since repair() is easier and quicker. Anyway, just a thought. Thanks a lot for your work!

I will try to do that in next feature update

Also i fixed a problem with rotationifgp, as we can’t clear this option if we dont create a new chapter on scenario, i will split every single gathering in a own chapter, this will solve problems using the special rotation for shard/crystal/cluster in wrong nodes.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hello everyone !

V2.1.6 is out on github.

Forum requests that have been fixed in 2.1.6 :

Soldius
    option to add a repair() for each gathering/crafting block. Thanks for the idea !

YandeRainy
    Fixed tooltip. Thanks for letting me know !

Not Fixed/In my TODO list :

Belt_Buckle
    Ignore Quality on craft

Antonkell
    Duplicated rotation name in miqobot

AdagioFantasque
    AdagioFantasque
    Participant

Hey

Sorry to bother , but I’d like some help on installing/using the software.
    When I generate Scenarios, they all come up empty and I cannot figure out why.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi !

No worries.
    I may need more info though !
    You can try the step by step guide from here :
    https://shishiovalentine.github.io/MiqoCrafter/

If it doesn’t work, could you send me:
    – A screenshot of each step from your side
    – The items you are trying to craft

You cans send them to me here : shishio.valentine@gmail.com

soldius
    Participant

Hi, you mentioned in a few post above that you are splitting each gathering nodes to a separate chapter to resolve some gathering rotations issue. I think it is a great idea, as it will also help my sanity of keeping it organized and not having to do “next” a few million times trying to fix the gathering grids each time i stopped the scenario lol. I am actually using 2.1.6 and do not see it split yet. Was just wondering if you have implemented it yet. Thank you.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi Soldius,

This enhancement is made by danmarzola, and is not integrated yet in the main release.
    I believe he is not done yet with it, but he’ll have a better view of his schedule than me 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 413 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.