Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 412 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by Shishio Valentine Shishio Valentine 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 413 total)
  • Author

soldius
    Participant

lol. I can’t believe I misread that. Thanks for the clarifications. I also sent you some grids via your provided email above. Not sure if you got it. Would it be easier if I just upload it here to keep everything in one place for you? Having you gather and organize from several sources seem like a lot of work. Please let me know. Thanks for all your hard work again!

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

I got your mail yes 🙂 Thanks for the maps !
    I think I will integrate them this weekend most likely.

Any place is fine really !
    At least by mail I’m sure to get a notification.
    I still don’t know why I didn’t get any notifications from the forum for like a month.. maybe it was just me unchecking the option XD

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hello everyone,

V2.1.7 is out !

Added Grids – Thanks Soldius for the hard work !
    Ama Nori Grid.txt
    Bloodhemp Grid.txt
    Cotter Dynasty Relic Grid.txt
    Gem Algae Grid.txt
    Gyr Abanian Wheat Grid.txt
    Kudzu Vine Grid.txt
    Malleable Still Material.txt
    Pine Log Grid.txt
    Pine Resin Grid.txt
    Ruby Cotton Boll Grid.txt
    Shisui Jewel Grid.txt
    Starcrack Sand Grid.txt

https://github.com/ShishioValentine/MiqoCrafter/releases

Sekx
    Sekx
    Blocked

When I use this program to make a scenario for gathering/crafting a certain recipe, it never works for me because Miqobot is unable to change classes and gives me an error. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, but all I get in the chatbox in Miqobot is something that says “Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 7′” repeatedly, then it says “Sorry, can’t changejob() – TIME OVER! (10 sec)” along with “ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 9): Execution error”

I will attach the scenario it made for me as well so you guys can take a look if you want.

I really appreciate the help and feedback, I’m looking forward to hearing back soon. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

When I use this program to make a scenario for gathering/crafting a certain recipe, it never works for me because Miqobot is unable to change classes and gives me an error. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong, but all I get in the chatbox in Miqobot is something that says “Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 7′” repeatedly, then it says “Sorry, can’t changejob() – TIME OVER! (10 sec)” along with “ERROR (Chapter 2, Line 9): Execution error”

I will attach the scenario it made for me as well so you guys can take a look if you want.

I really appreciate the help and feedback, I’m looking forward to hearing back soon. 🙂

She’s literally telling you why the scenario isnt working. You mustave switched the default keybinds, and as such, need to edit them again to work with miqo. She doesnt have a way to switch to your Hotbar 7, which is where I assume is where you have the job she needs to execute her current task. Look under system > keybinds > hotbars and make sure there’s a shortcut assigned to H7.

Sekx
    Sekx
    Blocked

She’s literally telling you why the scenario isnt working. You mustave switched the default keybinds, and as such, need to edit them again to work with miqo. She doesnt have a way to switch to your Hotbar 7, which is where I assume is where you have the job she needs to execute her current task. Look under system > keybinds > hotbars and make sure there’s a shortcut assigned to H7.

Thanks for the help, and I’m sorry about being so nooby with it lol. I did figure it out with your help, it works great now. 😀

schenoff
    Participant

1st sorry for my bad englisch

the crafter does not find my grids in the cachegrid folder
    it keeps saying no grid for the mat

what am i doing wrong ?

schenoff
    Participant

ok never mind i was adding them to the wrong folder haha

Minitzu
    Participant

Greetings! First of all, Thank you SO MUCH for all of your hard work with all of this. Secondly, I’ve looked through the forums but haven’t been able to find if this question has been answered: is there a way of using this for crafting collectibles? Obviously searching for the item will generate a crafting scenario. Is there a way of altering that scenario to enable collectible crafting?

schenoff
    Participant
    1+

On the left side of the crafter is a box you can check/uncheck to craft collectibbles . The crafter wil gather everything in a normal way and then craft the last thing as a collectible

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hello everyone !

V2.1.8 is available!
    Added new grids, thanks schenoff for the big work !

Waterlight Seed Grid
    Cieldalaes Spinach Grid
    Cinderfoot Olive Grid
    Coerthan Carrot Seed Grid
    Cotton Boll Grid
    Firelight Seeds Grid
    Garlean Garlic Grid
    Grade 1 Shroud Topsoil Grid
    Gridanian Walnut Grid
    Highland Parsley Grid
    Kidragora Grid
    Lowland Grapes Grid
    Mazlaya Greens Grid
    Paprika Grid
    Popoto Grid
    Silkworm Cocoon Grid
    Sun lemon Grid
    Blue Pigment Grid
    Trillium Bulb Grid

As always, see you on github !

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    1+

Hello everyone,

And V2.2.0 is now also available !
    Big change, from Danmarzola.

Each gathering item now has its own chapter in the scenario.
    Also rotationifgp is now used again to apply the gathering rotation.

Thanks @danmarzola for this nice update !

As always, see you on github !

Black Valour
    Participant

Hey friends!

So I ran into the situation running a larger crafting order (crafting a large number of items for Leve turn-ins). I ran through Miqocrafter and it came out with needing 900 Twincoon. I didn’t think anything of it but when I executed the generated scenario, it gathered 900 Nodes of Twincoon. I ended up gathering 5000 Twincoon for this. I stopped and changed some of the steps in the scenario to ensure the rest of my steps didn’t go crazy on the gathering.

Did I do something wrong when setting this up?

schenoff
    Participant

You can divide the gattering by 4 .
    I leave it like it is so i have more HQ mats and sell the rest on the MB

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hey friends!

So I ran into the situation running a larger crafting order (crafting a large number of items for Leve turn-ins). I ran through Miqocrafter and it came out with needing 900 Twincoon. I didn’t think anything of it but when I executed the generated scenario, it gathered 900 Nodes of Twincoon. I ended up gathering 5000 Twincoon for this. I stopped and changed some of the steps in the scenario to ensure the rest of my steps didn’t go crazy on the gathering.

Did I do something wrong when setting this up?

Hi !
    Using the Nb Item Per Node option, you can specify the number of item you expect to gather per node.
    If set to 1, MiqoCrafter will believe you only get 1 item per node.
    So if you specify 4, it will divide the number of gathered node per 4. 4 is a good value is you have a 100% gathering rate.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 413 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.