Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 412 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by Shishio Valentine Shishio Valentine 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 413 total)
  • Author

vega
    Participant

Sorry if this has been asked already, it’s hard to serach for specific questions on 14 pages.

My workaround if i want to skip the gathering part is to just use the crafting szenario from the chapter where the crafting started. If this is not the only way to do this, even though it’s not a big deal i would like to know the other, maybe intended way to skip the gathering step. Secondly, is there a way to quickcraft the materials needed for the endresult, with the endresult item to be crafted in HQ? (Dwaren Manatrigger for example) -> quickcraft the ingots nuggets and whatnot , and hq craft the trigger as collectable.

Even if that aint possible it’s an incredible feature that you build up there and i thank you for it. WEll done!

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

Is this actually useful? I tried to use it to craft an entire set of endgame crafting gear however it practically told me to gather everything myself. It didn’t find a grind for Sandalwood sap, or Ethereal Cocoon, or Shade Quarts, or Bog Sage, or Sweet Marjoram etc.

It did find the grid for yellow alumen, dwarven cotton boll, dimythrite sand, mythrite sand, iridescent cocoon and effervescent water. It made it at least a little easier to know what i need to gather, but it wasn’t particularly useful.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Sorry if this has been asked already, it’s hard to serach for specific questions on 14 pages.

My workaround if i want to skip the gathering part is to just use the crafting szenario from the chapter where the crafting started. If this is not the only way to do this, even though it’s not a big deal i would like to know the other, maybe intended way to skip the gathering step. Secondly, is there a way to quickcraft the materials needed for the endresult, with the endresult item to be crafted in HQ? (Dwaren Manatrigger for example) -> quickcraft the ingots nuggets and whatnot , and hq craft the trigger as collectable.

Even if that aint possible it’s an incredible feature that you build up there and i thank you for it. WEll done!

Hi and thanks !

About skipping the gathering part, your workaround is the only solution so far. I’ll add it in my todo list, this could be a nice feature.
    Quick crafting the intermediate materials is a feature that has already been requested, so I’ll move it a bit up in my todo list.
    I’ll try to code it this weekend.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Is this actually useful? I tried to use it to craft an entire set of endgame crafting gear however it practically told me to gather everything myself. It didn’t find a grind for Sandalwood sap, or Ethereal Cocoon, or Shade Quarts, or Bog Sage, or Sweet Marjoram etc.

It did find the grid for yellow alumen, dwarven cotton boll, dimythrite sand, mythrite sand, iridescent cocoon and effervescent water. It made it at least a little easier to know what i need to gather, but it wasn’t particularly useful.

Hi ! Sorry it didn’t help you that much.
    All the grids are not done, that is true ! However it only takes someone to do it once and share it 🙂
    Hope it’ll be more useful to you next time !

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

V2.2.1 is available !

Added Quick Craft option for intermediate materials (ignore quality).

Added new grids :
    Sandalwood Sap
    Ethereal Cocoon
    Tungsten Ore
    Beryllium Ore
    Prismstone
    Sandalwood Log

As always, download it from github !
    https://github.com/ShishioValentine/MiqoCrafter/releases

curseofthegods
    Participant

Tried making a scenario for crafting Blood Bouillabaisse

The grids for dessert saffron, cyclops onion and water crystals/clusters appear to be broken

Otherwise love your work on the app!

curseofthegods
    Participant

Also the grid for water crystals gets stuck on terrain quite often

erkit
    Participant

Yew branch grid is busted. Walks straight into objects and cant get around.

schenoff
    Participant

@erkit try this one

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

I have a question, I’m planning on tackling the crafting achievements for unique items, how is this scenario generator for that purpose? Would I be able to compile a list of say all weaver crafts from level 30-50 and have this gather the necessary ingredients and craft them?

In the past when I was leveling I would have to use the more manual process of using Crafting as a Service website to generate a list, gather the mats first, then use Lyfox tool to automatically populate a scenario to craft all of the intermediate+finished items.

Not sure if this is a better method of doing that now?

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Tried making a scenario for crafting Blood Bouillabaisse

The grids for dessert saffron, cyclops onion and water crystals/clusters appear to be broken

Otherwise love your work on the app!

Hi ! Thanks for letting me know.
    I’ll try to find some better grids for next update.

@erkit try this one

I’ll grab yours for next update 🙂

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

I have a question, I’m planning on tackling the crafting achievements for unique items, how is this scenario generator for that purpose? Would I be able to compile a list of say all weaver crafts from level 30-50 and have this gather the necessary ingredients and craft them?

In the past when I was leveling I would have to use the more manual process of using Crafting as a Service website to generate a list, gather the mats first, then use Lyfox tool to automatically populate a scenario to craft all of the intermediate+finished items.

Thanks.

Hi !
    It works in the same way as Lyfox’s script.
    It’s just a little bit more embedded (don’t need to execute the script in an explorer) and it includes the gathering part.

So yeah, you can search for weaver craft between level 30 and 50 to build your craft list, and then generate a scenario.
    It will compute all the required material, then generate the gathering and crafting scenario for miqobot.
    Only thing that is wonky so far is that I do not have all the correct grids embedded in the software. So sometimes the gathering scenario gets stuck because of a poor grid/a grid that is not linked to an aetheryte. You can’t really run it fully unatttended.

You can also do it manually if you wish, skipping the gathering steps (you’ll have to get the materials yourself then) and just run the craft scenario.

Also, if you go through some issue, you can always post it on this thread and I’ll try to update the problematic grids.

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Thanks.

Hi !
    It works in the same way as Lyfox’s script.
    It’s just a little bit more embedded (don’t need to execute the script in an explorer) and it includes the gathering part.

So yeah, you can search for weaver craft between level 30 and 50 to build your craft list, and then generate a scenario.
    It will compute all the required material, then generate the gathering and crafting scenario for miqobot.
    Only thing that is wonky so far is that I do not have all the correct grids embedded in the software. So sometimes the gathering scenario gets stuck because of a poor grid/a grid that is not linked to an aetheryte. You can’t really run it fully unatttended.

You can also do it manually if you wish, skipping the gathering steps (you’ll have to get the materials yourself then) and just run the craft scenario.

Also, if you go through some issue, you can always post it on this thread and I’ll try to update the problematic grids.

Awesome thanks so much, I’ll try it out.

schenoff
    Participant

I am going to check al the lvl 1 to 60 grids and adjust the broken ones ,i wil also add the missing lvl 1 to 60 grids , as soon ass i am done i will mail them to you ( i cant go above 60 for now becouse i have to start stormblood my self ) ps . Sorry for my bad english

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

So tried it out, really like it good job!

I have two suggestions that would personally make it better for what I’m doing just for some feedback, don’t feel like you have to though :p

1. Someone else mentioned it, but it would be awesome to only have the crafting portion as an option. Especially for these achieves for unique items, there’s alot of low level mats that I’d rather just buy off MB. Right now I’m having to manually edit the .txt export to delete all the gathering stuff because it imports so many random grids it’s kind of destroying the organization of my current miqo gathering grids/rotations. Unless someone knows a less manual way to either exclude importing grids or having to go delete like 20 grids everytime I import a set of crafts?

2. When I generate a list of crafting items (i.e. CRP 11-20 is what I just did) it seems like I can’t scroll and update the quantity once I ‘add to crafting’ list. Theres alot of quest items and furniture stuff which I exclude, right now I have to select all then manually hold ctrl while I deselect. Feel like it would be a bit easier to either get a list/checkbox type view when getting search results to make it easier to select/deselect items, or be able to scroll through the craft list after I’ve added items so I can change the quantity of certain items to 0/remove them.

Anyways it’s already great though, thanks for all your work.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 413 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.