Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 412 replies, has 139 voices, and was last updated by Shishio Valentine Shishio Valentine 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 413 total)
  • Author

schenoff
    Participant

Maybe this is better for you then from Lyfox https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/crafting-scenario-generator/

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    1+

So tried it out, really like it good job!

I have two suggestions that would personally make it better for what I’m doing just for some feedback, don’t feel like you have to though :p

1. Someone else mentioned it, but it would be awesome to only have the crafting portion as an option. Especially for these achieves for unique items, there’s alot of low level mats that I’d rather just buy off MB. Right now I’m having to manually edit the .txt export to delete all the gathering stuff because it imports so many random grids it’s kind of destroying the organization of my current miqo gathering grids/rotations. Unless someone knows a less manual way to either exclude importing grids or having to go delete like 20 grids everytime I import a set of crafts?

2. When I generate a list of crafting items (i.e. CRP 11-20 is what I just did) it seems like I can’t scroll and update the quantity once I ‘add to crafting’ list. Theres alot of quest items and furniture stuff which I exclude, right now I have to select all then manually hold ctrl while I deselect. Feel like it would be a bit easier to either get a list/checkbox type view when getting search results to make it easier to select/deselect items, or be able to scroll through the craft list after I’ve added items so I can change the quantity of certain items to 0/remove them.

Anyways it’s already great though, thanks for all your work.

Hi !
    Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback !

V2.2.2 is here and it should hopefuly answer both of your request 🙂
    Also a big, big thank you to schenoff for the big work on the grids !

Patch note :
    Added a checkbox in the search item list, to easily manage big selections
    Added a new option : Craft only scenario. Allows skipping the gathering part of the scenario.
    Added/Edited grids (thanks Schenoff@Miqobot Forum):
    – Garlean Garlic
    – Gil Bun
    – Gridanian Walnut
    – Humus
    – Island Seedling
    – Kukuru Bean
    – La Noscean Orange
    – Lalafellin Lentil
    – Lightning Rock
    – Marjoram
    – Noble Grapes
    – Nopales
    – Obsidian
    – Ogre Pumpkin
    – Pixie Plums
    – Shroud Seedling
    – Sticky Rice
    – Tree Toad
    – Walnut Log
    – Water Rock
    – White Scorpion
    – Wild Onion
    – Yew Branch
    – Yew Log
    – Alpine Parsnip
    – Ash Log
    – Buffalo Beans
    – Chamomile
    – Chamomile Seeds
    – Cobalt Ore
    – Desert Seedling
    – Faerie Apple
    – Fire Rock
    – Galago Mint

As always, available on github :
    https://github.com/ShishioValentine/MiqoCrafter/releases

darkdaya
    Participant

Tried downloading the archive, but when I opened it there was an error saying ‘damaged file’.

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant
    1+

Sweet just downloaded the new version, thanks!

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Tried downloading the archive, but when I opened it there was an error saying ‘damaged file’.

Hi !

Are you downloading the file from github ?
    The zip looks OK to me.

Sweet just downloaded the new version, thanks!

You’re welcome 🙂

nineinchnailz
    Participant

Sorry if this has been asked but I haven’t scrolled through 16 pages of comments.

When I make a scenario for cordials for instance, it does 1 mat at a time and will wait the full day to regather the same mat. How can I make it go to the next mat in the day cycle?

Thanks for making this. Looking very cool.

darkmvr
    darkmvr
    Participant

Well it doesnt seem to work. I added a bunch of items from armorer. add to crafting list, craft itmes. Then a new window pops up. i select repair eulmore but theres not much else to click the crafting tree where i suppose my list of items should be is completely empty (just a grey window) i can aplly and generate but its only repairing in miqo now…

Pls check my screenshot what am i doing wrong?

downloaded 2.2.2 but still it says 2.1.3 cant update the database either because logging in for the app it says is suspended for some reason. A not very user friendly and messed up app so far…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by darkmvr darkmvr.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Sorry if this has been asked but I haven’t scrolled through 16 pages of comments.

When I make a scenario for cordials for instance, it does 1 mat at a time and will wait the full day to regather the same mat. How can I make it go to the next mat in the day cycle?

Thanks for making this. Looking very cool.

Hi !
    For now I’m not really ordering the gathering cycle… So there is no real way to manage that except editing yourself the scenario in miqobot. As far as I know, miqobot does not manage that too, but I may be wrong about it.
    It would be a great feature though, so I’ll add it to my TODO list !

Well it doesnt seem to work. I added a bunch of items from armorer. add to crafting list, craft itmes. Then a new window pops up. i select repair eulmore but theres not much else to click the crafting tree where i suppose my list of items should be is completely empty (just a grey window) i can aplly and generate but its only repairing in miqo now…

downloaded 2.2.2 but still it says 2.1.3 cant update the database either because logging in for the app it says is suspended for some reason. A not very user friendly and messed up app so far…

Hi !
    It looks like you are doing everything correctly. Let me check on my side.

yupo
    Participant

I think I am doing something wrong, but I have no clue how to do this. I generated a scenario to craft 29 Oddly Specific fittings as well as gather the ingredients but when I copy and paste the text file into Miqobot, I get the attached error. Would anyone be willing to help me?

Attachments:
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    2+

Hi again !

Just tried with your item list and it worked on my side (cf screenshot).
    Same with database update.
    (Regarding the version number, yeah, I forget to update it each time, so I think I’ll just remove it !)

Not sure what’s happening on your side !
    Last similar issues I had from users was either because of a foreign langage that had specific characters or firewall issues.

If you want you can contact me by mail so we can sort it out !
    shishio.valentine@gmail.com

Attachments:
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    1+

I think I am doing something wrong, but I have no clue how to do this. I generated a scenario to craft 29 Oddly Specific fittings as well as gather the ingredients but when I copy and paste the text file into Miqobot, I get the attached error. Would anyone be willing to help me?

Hi !

It looks like you tried to copy/paste the scenario in miqobot ?
    You should use the “Share” button to import it 🙂

yupo
    Participant
    1+

That fixed it, thank you!!!

darkmvr
    darkmvr
    Participant
    1+

Hey Shishio, Thx my locale was on Japanese so its fixed now and its doing its thing. I would have never figured that out. Thank you!

tuktukin
    Participant

Hello I tried to update the database grid list and its asking me to login?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  tuktukin.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hello I tried to update the database grid list and its asking me to login?

Hi !
    Yes, it does. The map data is hosted on a google drive, and google requires you to log in with your own account in order to download it.
    So, since you should not trust me, nor anyone on the web, you can just create a new google account to download it 🙂

That being said, there is no map update available since the last release, so as for now, updating the data will not give you new maps.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 413 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.