Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 5 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 414 total)
  • Author

tuktukin
    Participant

Hello I tried to update the database grid list and its asking me to login?

Hi !
    Yes, it does. The map data is hosted on a google drive, and google requires you to log in with your own account in order to download it.
    So, since you should not trust me, nor anyone on the web, you can just create a new google account to download it 🙂

That being said, there is no map update available since the last release, so as for now, updating the data will not give you new maps.

I did create an account for that, but it gives me the same error the guy above probably is also getting. The weird thing though is that my language and region is set to English and US respectively, so I’m not too sure what’s going on now.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  tuktukin.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  tuktukin.
    Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Once you hit ‘Craft Items’ and it gives you the generated list of all of the ingredients, how hard would it to be to add something that allows you to delete certain items from that window (or ignore them if you set the item to 0 quantity)?

My workaround has been to use the custom craft macro button to set certain items to 0, but it will still either bring them into the miqobot scenario or in the case of gathering items still make a gathering step to go gather(1). So I still have to do alot of cleanup in the miqobot scenario to delete certain gathering steps or remove lines from the crafting scenario at the end.

Preference would be to ignore them completely when it’s exporting the miqobot scenario like they don’t even exist.

Not sure if that’s something easy to change? Thanks.

TexTool14
    Participant

Hey there. Every time I try to update the database it says “Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
    This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.” Any other way to download the database?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hey there. Every time I try to update the database it says “Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
    This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign In.” Any other way to download the database?

Hi ! I did try from another computer and it indeed fails..
    Guess it was only working from my IP, which kind of makes sense…
    Anyway, this feature is not useful anymore, the database is delivered with the software, and I’ve just made a new release each time the database is updated. I’ll probably think about removing this button.

Once you hit ‘Craft Items’ and it gives you the generated list of all of the ingredients, how hard would it to be to add something that allows you to delete certain items from that window (or ignore them if you set the item to 0 quantity)?

My workaround has been to use the custom craft macro button to set certain items to 0, but it will still either bring them into the miqobot scenario or in the case of gathering items still make a gathering step to go gather(1). So I still have to do alot of cleanup in the miqobot scenario to delete certain gathering steps or remove lines from the crafting scenario at the end.

Preference would be to ignore them completely when it’s exporting the miqobot scenario like they don’t even exist.

Not sure if that’s something easy to change? Thanks.

Hi ! Will look into this.
    I’ll probably go with ignoring items set to 0 quantity.

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

That was fast :o, thanks!

lostcookie
    lostcookie
    Participant

Nothing’s showing up in the Crafting Tree..
    Am I doing something wrong?

lostcookie
    lostcookie
    Participant

sorry, screenshot here..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi !
    Sorry for the late reply.
    This is strange, I tried your list on my side and got a result.
    Do you have a specific langage setting ?

koopamochi
    Participant

Hello! I am having the same issue here. This has been working great for the week and a half I started using it. Same issue as the person above.

The generator takes a really long time and when its done it is just blank. I’ve tried uninstalling, updating, resetting, and checking my internet connection. All seem to be good

Attachments:
    lostcookie
    lostcookie
    Participant

Hi !

ff14 client langage setting is english
    Windows10 is japanese, do I need to change Windows language?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

Hi !

ff14 client langage setting is english
    Windows10 is japanese, do I need to change Windows language?

Hi !
    I’ve had issues with Japanese clients in some of my web requests, so that might be the problem.
    However, don’t change your language, I will make some modification on my side to see exactly what is wrong.
    I will had logs in the software, and trace the bug that way.

If you’re willing to help me out with debugging on your side, that would be great !

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    1+

Hello everyone,

V2.2.4 is available.
    This fixes the issue where miqocrafter couldn’t compute the crafting recipe.

https://github.com/ShishioValentine/MiqoCrafter/releases

Let me know if it solves the issues on your side !

lostcookie
    lostcookie
    Participant
    1+

Thank you. It’s working fine now!!(*´ω`*)

zzyrichard
    Participant

very needed yellow scrip crafting turn-ins update grid of kutzu root suitable for miqocrafter. ( dont want to create a pull request on github XD)

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.