Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Miqocrafter [Crafting/Gathering Full Scenario Generator]

Tagged: 

This topic contains 413 replies, has 140 voices, and was last updated by  JackEversman 3 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 414 total)
  • Author

Velonici
    Participant

Anyone else having an issue where its crafting the collectable version of something instead of the normal? For example im trying to make Dhalmel Grtatin, buts its making the collectable version even though the box for it is unchecked. Seems like it happens with cooking. At least I havent noticed it anywhere else.

Velonici
    Participant

Oh if I could make a request. Since you have most of the mining/botany items already figured out, would there be a way for you to add in the option to search for those as well? This way I could lets say send it to collect x amount of Volcanic Rock Salt for example.

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

This is such a great tool! Thanks so much for putting your time into making it for us. Look forward to when(if) everything is updated for 5.4 and the changes. For example chili crab no longer needs levin mint as it’s a collectible, or the ability to have it do aethersand reductions for you as well. Fairly simple work around for the time being though. Again thanks for all your efforts Shishio!

pororo246
    Participant

Hello everyone, how do you make miqobot crafting things from the miqocrafter?
    Because when I made the scenario for Grade 3 skybuilders’ plant oil and importet it to the bot, I was able to gatherer everything by clicking on what rotation I want it to do…
    But when I go to the crafting tab there is nothing to indicate what I want to craft..

Thanks in advance, I’m pretty new to the bot ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant

very needed yellow scrip crafting turn-ins update grid of kutzu root suitable for miqocrafter. ( dont want to create a pull request on github XD)

Hi !
    Thanks a lot, I will add it to the release !
    Sorry for the delay ๐Ÿ™‚

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    1+

Anyone else having an issue where its crafting the collectable version of something instead of the normal? For example im trying to make Dhalmel Grtatin, buts its making the collectable version even though the box for it is unchecked. Seems like it happens with cooking. At least I havent noticed it anywhere else.

Hi !
    Could you attach your scenario so I can review it ?

As per your request, you would like miqocrafter to be able to create gathering-only scenario right ?

This is such a great tool! Thanks so much for putting your time into making it for us. Look forward to when(if) everything is updated for 5.4 and the changes. For example chili crab no longer needs levin mint as itโ€™s a collectible, or the ability to have it do aethersand reductions for you as well. Fairly simple work around for the time being though. Again thanks for all your efforts Shishio!

Hi, and thanks for using miqocrafter ๐Ÿ™‚
    I’m based on GarlandTools.org to build up my crafting tree, so as soon as they are up to date I should be too.
    It looks like levin mint is no more needed on their website, so miqocrafter should be ok now ?

Shishio Valentine
    Shishio Valentine
    Participant
    1+

Hello everyone, how do you make miqobot crafting things from the miqocrafter?
    Because when I made the scenario for Grade 3 skybuildersโ€™ plant oil and importet it to the bot, I was able to gatherer everything by clicking on what rotation I want it to doโ€ฆ
    But when I go to the crafting tab there is nothing to indicate what I want to craft..

Thanks in advance, Iโ€™m pretty new to the bot ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi, welcome to miqobot ๐Ÿ™‚
    And thanks for using miqocrafter !

You need to go to the “Scenario” tab, you should see a crafting scenario.
    You just have to run it and the bot will gather/craft everything (teleporting to the right locations, selecting the gathering rotation automatically, …).
    If anything goes wrong, you can attach your generated file here and I will review it !

pororo246
    Participant

Thanks alot, it helped out and I’m now on my way to level up some crafters ๐Ÿ™‚

M0ist
    M0ist
    Participant

Yeah, I’m not sure why, but when I start creating a scenario to craft say 50x Chili Crab, it still pulls Levin Mint into it because on garlandtools.org it still shows it so it’s not been updated. It’s not a big problem really because I just manually set it to 0 before i create the scenario and no issues. I also have a aetherial reduction scenario I use for levinstrike sands since it can’t seem to program that into the scenario either, so I simply run the sands and crab first, then have miqocrafter get the remaining and craft it for me =). There’s also a really good blue crab scenario from I think it was nekro. Either way, there’s work arounds that are not a bother and this tool is still amazing, and I’m grateful you put the time into creating it. Cheers

*small edit* it has levin mint because it wants to use that as the source for reduction, only just realized that.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by M0ist M0ist.

Velonici
    Participant

Hi !
    Could you attach your scenario so I can review it ?

As per your request, you would like miqocrafter to be able to create gathering-only scenario right ?

Sure thing. Its attached. And yeah a gathering only script would be cool. But we would have to be able to search for what to gather. Not just the end product if that makes sense. For example right now I could use 10x Raw Kyanite. Not a big deal if that would be to much work, this would just be a nice to have to complete some of the grand company provisioning missions. Im a little behind in the game so the seals would be nice. You could change the name to Miqo crafter and Gatherer or something.

Attachments:
    kumibaby
    kumibaby
    Participant
    1+

I have an issue where the crafting tree is just grey, even when the status is complete. Any created scenario is also blank.

Attachments:

RedHerring12311
    Participant
    1+

Im sure im just doing something wrong but when i select an item to craft and click craft items it takes me to the scenario maker but there is nothing in the “crafting tree” section. when i generate the scenario and copy it into the bot it says “ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 1): Syntax error. Expected format: function(arguments)” im new to this whole thing and im not sure what im doing wrong. sorry if the solution is super obvious, i clearly have no idea what im doing… im also adding the scenario i generated if that will help.

Attachments:

Skittyquil
    Participant
    2+

Hello! I am having a bit of trouble with MiqoCrafter. It was working fine and well last night but I start it up today and when it is generating a scenario it is crashing before it even finishes. Please tell me what I am doing wrong, and I have tried multiple recipes to just see if it was crashing on a certain one, but it has been crashing non stop. Thank you again!

Warez
    Participant
    2+

Hello! I am having a bit of trouble with MiqoCrafter. It was working fine and well last night but I start it up today and when it is generating a scenario it is crashing before it even finishes. Please tell me what I am doing wrong, and I have tried multiple recipes to just see if it was crashing on a certain one, but it has been crashing non stop. Thank you again!

Same thing happening to me today. Was working great yesterday. Now any generate I try to do it just crashes on. I’ve tried deleting all files and the zip and redownloading, hasn’t fixed it. (Also curious that when I delete everything and redownload, it remembers my last search on load up. Where is it storing that?)

afiresword
    Participant
    2+

I’m also getting the same crash. Every type of recipe just causes a crash when trying to generate.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 414 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.