Scenarios for leveling Botanist and Miner 52+

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenarios for leveling Botanist and Miner 52+

This topic contains 80 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by Antonkell Antonkell 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant
    4+

@Miqobot:
    This thread is related to Collectable Gathering before Patch 5.4.
    With the arrival of Patch 5.4, it is outdated.

Hello,

I’ve made a scenario for lvling miner and botanist 52+. The scenario gathers the 3 collectables available at that lvl for both miner and botanist, which means it will hit a collectable node every 2 game hours. This should get you to 60 quickly – worked for me.

For several of the nav routes I used some from the index, so thanks to others for those.

I also separated them into miner or botanist only in case you aren’t lvling both.

The main things to check for are:
    1) you will need a lot of inven space ~24 slots/hour if doing botanist and miner nodes
    2) be sure you have actually gathered the items you need to turn in at least once, so they are not hidden
    3) the collectables accepted for xp each day change daily, so you will need to look at what is being accepted for collectables that day in game, then go to the “gathering tab” in miqobot and scroll down the bar and find the presets – then simply change the slot number listed. at the same time check the required collectability for that turn in and ensure the proper rotation is selected. 2 simple clicks, but you have to check all 6 items before starting the scenario if you want the correct turn in for whats accepted that day. (be sure not to start it right before the items change over in game each day! however if something happens just put them in a retainer and eventually they will be accepted again some other day)
    4) most items only require 300gp for the rotations, but rarely they require 600. if you have a set of 52 gear then you should have 600 gp already. the heavensward accessories all have a ton more gp, so that should push you over. (mythrite and wyvernskin accessories, or +4 gp materias)

I cant think of anything else, but let me know if you have issues.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant
    1+

Updated the scenarios based on one bad node in mining. Reposting here. (unable to edit the original post)

Also, created a 56+ lvling (mining and botany) scenario. This one adds the new node at 56 for both classes for more xp.

Ill create a lvl 58+ scenario later tonight and post it. You could lvl to 60 on any of them though – it will just be faster if you are high enough lvl to use it.

As a reminder, these are for lvling to 60. These are not for scrip farming after 60 because you will want different nodes. Just xp’ing to 60 when these nodes are all you have access to.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by gappa5604 gappa5604.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

Sorry, I didn’t end up needing a 58 scenario, so I didn’t make it. The 56 one got enough collectables to get to 60 in one run through.

Audie
    Participant

so is there a way to make it do them all at once that i am missing? or you just activate one at a time

Edit* nvm was launching the stuff under gathering and not the scenario

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Audie.

Arogunz
    Participant

Dunn if i’m doing something wrong, but even if the “use truth” is checked, i’ve to do it always manually by job swap

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Maybe youre launching them from gathering tab? Scenarios are on scenario tab. You dont have to check use truth, scenario will do that automatically.

Arogunz
    Participant

I’m launching it from Scenario tab 🙂 Everything is working – he is jumping from place to place but i have to turn on Truth manually if we swaps the jobs 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hmm maybe your Truth icon is not accessible then. What keybind is it assigned to? What does Miqo say in the message log when she starts gathering?

macthang
    macthang
    Participant

Thank you so much for creating, it works awesome.

arrivedeci13
    Participant

thanks you saved my life ;w;

Bullock86
    Participant

Been using the 52+ on miner and has been great – thankyou. Do you have a 56+ version just for miner? Not confident enough to start editing files myself yet just for the 4 nodes (yellow copper ore, yellow quartz, pyrite, albathian rock salt)

Killagouge
    Participant

Where do I turn in Pearl Sprouts at? It looks like they used to be for blue scirpts, but they were removed.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

They werent removed but like Gappa5604 said these collectables change daily. Pearl Sprouts will be accepted some other day. Follow point #3 and dont forget to click overwrite after changing slot numbers.

Progame1
    Participant
    1+

Gathering Yellow Copper Ore (Lvl-52-Miner-and-Botanist-Collectable-lvling-1) Is not able to dismount, get’s stuck on the side of the cliff next to the node. How can i change this dismount position ?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Navigation tab – editor on – Q to pick point – Q to drop.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.