Scenarios for leveling Botanist and Miner 52+

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenarios for leveling Botanist and Miner 52+

This topic contains 80 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by Antonkell Antonkell 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author

tuktukin
    Participant

Hi all, something odd happens wiht my scenario where it doesn’t use the collectible ability in one of the nodes. No idea why it keeps turning off gathering collectible.

Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant
    1+

Hi all, something odd happens wiht my scenario where it doesn’t use the collectible ability in one of the nodes. No idea why it keeps turning off gathering collectible.

Check the rotation it is using, some of them use a 700gp one and if you dont have 700gp it just mines it normal to skip it, same for 600gp rotations. if you are not at 600gp when you start it will essentially skip it

tuktukin
    Participant

Ah I see, my bad (also fixed it, my gear GP reaches it) . Anyways I forgot to mention as I just got this now, there are times I just end up in the air and my character just keeps executing a command while in flight rather than land.

Avs
    Participant

Newb question – I’m having trouble with this scenario, it keeps turning my collectors glove off between nodes – so it ends up doing a regular gather instead of collecting. Does this have to do with my settings or am i missing something?

iJawa
    iJawa
    Participant

I’m confused, just started using this for the first time. Why do we do afk until 2:05? Is that for the EZ time, im assuming the nodes pop at this time? Sorry for the impatient question, I’m currently waiting right now to see what happens.

EDIT: Nevermind I see the answer.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by iJawa iJawa.
    Antonkell
    Antonkell
    Participant

the item its trying to gather only spawns during certain times of the day

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.