Scenarios for leveling Botanist and Miner 52+

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenarios for leveling Botanist and Miner 52+

This topic contains 80 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by Antonkell Antonkell 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I really appreciate the help as well, but how do you know exactly what slot number corresponds with what mineral to collect? That’s the only part I don’t understand.

You can use an online database: http://garlandtools.org/db/#node/341

Infamousx1027
    Participant

Was running the level 52 Min/Btn scenario and got an error:10:24:13 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (10:24:13 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (10:24:13 AM) I got lost in woods, and there are creatures around me, and I can’t find way back home… Falling into oblivion.
    (10:24:13 AM) 5 trips more..
    (10:24:13 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (10:24:13 AM) 4 trips more..
    (10:24:13 AM) Sorry, can’t move. I got lost in the woods, and I can’t find way back home.
    (10:24:13 AM) 3 trips more..
    (10:24:13 AM) 2 trips more..
    (10:24:13 AM) 1 trip more..
    (10:24:13 AM) Destination reached!
    (10:24:13 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (10:24:13 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (10:24:13 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.
    (10:24:25 AM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (10:24:25 AM) ‘Lvl 52+ Miner and Botanist collectable lvling’
    (10:24:25 AM) Chapter: 10
    (10:24:25 AM) Poking creatures in the woods… Good night! <3
    (10:24:25 AM) (NOTE) Kill switch is triggered.
    (10:24:25 AM) (NOTE) Please save the message log for analysis and restart Miqobot.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Its hard to say whats wrong without the full log. So try following the guide.
    And save the full log next time.

An imporant note!
    Do Not start Miqobot without a direct view of the grid’s closest waypoint. If you do, you might make your character run into a wall and get stuck.

Miqobot also has an integrated kill-switch which is triggered when she’s not able to perform a specific mini-task within the allotted time. Running into a wall will definitely trigger it if you’re not careful enough. This is done to prevent your character from doing anything weird when you’re AFK and Miqobot gets stuck for any reason.
    When this happens, Miqobot will say something like this:

Sorry, can't move. I got lost in the woods, and I can't find way back home.

The only way to reset this kill-switch is to restart Miqobot completely.

Infamousx1027
    Participant

Thanks Lyfox! She was actually on step 8/9 in the mist I believe. I think she aimed the camera all the way up and got stuck flying.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Is your camera reversed? Character config > General > Camera controls > 3rd person.

Infamousx1027
    Participant

Settings were standard non-reversed. I think it had a moment of lag and threw everything off.

betterbegg
    Participant

how come everytime i press start i get this

(9:20:32 PM) (SCENARIO) Started:
    (9:20:32 PM) ‘Lvl 52+ Miner and Botanist collectable lvling’
    (9:20:32 PM) Chapter: 1
    (9:20:33 PM) Teleporting to: ‘Tailfeather’
    (9:20:33 PM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 3’.
    (9:20:34 PM) Teleporting to: ‘Tailfeather’
    (9:20:34 PM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 3’.
    (9:20:35 PM) Teleporting to: ‘Tailfeather’
    (9:20:35 PM) Uhoh. There’s no key bound to action ‘Switch to Hotbar 3’

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Your teleport icon is on hotbar 3 and Miqo cant reach it. Take a look at the guide: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/help-keybinds/

Keybind > System > scroll down > Switch to hotbar 3.

betterbegg
    Participant

ooo tysm

betterbegg
    Participant

how do i make it go to the next chapter? it finished gather old world figs and then it was looking for shiny nodes? instead of moving to chapter 2?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It should proceed on its own unless you restarted it for some reason. In this case you can select chapter manually or click ‘Next’ button.

MultiBoxing84
    Participant

Hi! new to scenarios/miqo combat, i started using this scenario but i notice if a mob attack me bot just stands there and die. What do i need to enable for the bard to attack?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  MultiBoxing84.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  MultiBoxing84.

iifetap
    Participant

How are you guys getting 600gp? With all the level 51 vendor bought gear/accessories I’m only sitting at 548gp pre-melded, and if I bought the materia I would need over a million gil because for whatever reason they are super expensive in this level bracket.

Arc
    Arc

How are you guys getting 600gp? With all the level 51 vendor bought gear/accessories I’m only sitting at 548gp pre-melded, and if I bought the materia I would need over a million gil because for whatever reason they are super expensive in this level bracket.

You only get 600+ GP with overmelded gear around level 50-60. At 70 you still need some overmelds, but not as many as at 50 and at 80 you barely need any overmelds to get to the CP cap.

iifetap
    Participant
    1+

You only get 600+ GP with overmelded gear around level 50-60. At 70 you still need some overmelds, but not as many as at 50 and at 80 you barely need any overmelds to get to the CP cap.

This is what frustrates me a lot reading all these scenarios. Everywhere you read it says to get min/bot to 80 asap, but then when you are leveling those and want to use these scenarios there is a lot of talk about needing specific stats, but those stats only come from overmelding gear, which you cant do because none of your crafting jobs are leveled because you are trying to get min/bot to 80 asap. This also comes up when repairing, how can I self repair while gathering if I never worked on my crafting jobs because im trying to get gathering jobs to 80 first?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.