Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

This topic contains 178 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 179 total)
  • Author

junkie1977
    Participant
    4+

We are working to fix Miqobot for Patch 6.08 Maintenance.
    However, there are constant air-raid sirens therefore the progress is very slow.

Sh!t dude. I’ve read IT folks were still working from Ukraine after coming home from defending the country in war zones, but you to still maintaining a game bot is mind blowing. I guess people around the world, me included, have a lot to learn from you guys. Respect, and Slave Ukraini!

Pujin
    Pujin
    Participant

Stay away from other bots. They are not safe. I spent months investigating bots, and in general the other ones have a very unsafe system of play that is a bit invasive and could cause a ping to the system that could get you banned. Miqobot is basically a macro recover on steroids, so there is no packet manipulation going on.

GreyVulture
    GreyVulture
    Participant
    1+

Been using Miqobot to keep all my classes at roughly the same level because leveling alts REALLY isn’t enjoyably in this game. and to keep them funded.

Happy that the devs are safe but fuuuuck. Not gonna keep playing FFXIV without a bot.

junkie1977
    Participant
    1+

Been using Miqobot to keep all my classes at roughly the same level because leveling alts REALLY isn’t enjoyably in this game. and to keep them funded.

Happy that the devs are safe but fuuuuck. Not gonna keep playing FFXIV without a bot.

Unless you are botting under a month, you are doing something very, very wrong. It took me under 2 months to get all the battle jobs to lvl90 (ranging from lvl1 – never started – to lvl70 – sage/reaper). Crafting jobs is so brainless today you don’t even need a bot to do leves. Gathering has plenty of script profiles out there that would get them up to lvl90 in no time either.

And sorry, but the game IS enjoyable without a bot. Miqo only helps with speeding things up.

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    1+

Don’t want to derail the thread but enjoyability is subjective.

GreyVulture
    GreyVulture
    Participant

Unless you are botting under a month, you are doing something very, very wrong. It took me under 2 months to get all the battle jobs to lvl90 (ranging from lvl1 – never started – to lvl70 – sage/reaper). Crafting jobs is so brainless today you don’t even need a bot to do leves. Gathering has plenty of script profiles out there that would get them up to lvl90 in no time either.

And sorry, but the game IS enjoyable without a bot. Miqo only helps with speeding things up.

I don’t find mindless grinding fun, and if you got all your battle/land jobs to 90 in a month that is what you did. A lot.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by GreyVulture GreyVulture.

YoToDoShi
    Participant
    1+

Love you Miqo team and am rooting for your country and your safety!!

For the rest of you guys…if you have an extra Miqo license I would really appreciate it for my sister and she is not a very good gamer and the bot helps a lot. Msg me jebemtimaterr at gmail com 🙂

Cheers and much love <3

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  YoToDoShi.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  YoToDoShi.

Ehn123
    Participant
    1+

Be safe! Thank you for the update

Shayuki
    Participant
    2+

That’s some crazy customer service. Stay safe guys and thanks a lot for your work.

DarthTantrum
    Participant
    2+

I don’t even know why you’re even bothering with updates at the time. I’ve got friends and family in Kiev and it’s a shit show over there. Take care of yourselves and your families. No one NEEDS a bot for FFXIV. We need you alive, safe, and healthy.

DAL41123
    Participant
    1+

if there is anything i can help with code wise lemme know, im stuck in the US so it would be rather difficult to put my boots on the ground over there, not to mention im not in the best physical shape since my active duty days.

pichu859
    Participant

Not only this show your passion to the project and customer service, but what balls of steel to be doing this in the middle of a freaking war. Stay safe guys, best of luck, and please remember we can wait.

GreyVulture
    GreyVulture
    Participant

I don’t even know why you’re even bothering with updates at the time. I’ve got friends and family in Kiev and it’s a shit show over there. Take care of yourselves and your families. No one NEEDS a bot for FFXIV. We need you alive, safe, and healthy.

Nobody NEEDS a bot but we’re each paying him $10 a month and that adds up. I imagine having cash now is especially important.

rxantos
    Participant
    6+

The mad lads went beyond the line of duty and updated the bot. Respect to the Miqobot team.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant
    4+

I’m just gonna drop by to say, please be safe miqo team, the bot can go fuck itself for weeks or months or however long it takes if it means all of you have a better chance of survival.

Personally even if the bot were to go down for months, I’m still going to check it consistently and come back the second it’s back. As much as Miqobot helps, safety and human life stands above all else.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by ImmortalOgre ImmortalOgre.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 179 total)

The topic ‘Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ’ is closed to new replies.