Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

Forum Forums Discussion Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ

This topic contains 178 replies, has 71 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 2 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 179 total)
  • Author
    Ral
    Ral
    Participant

What are you using to do this? Not exactly new to this bot but never used it to level alts. I know its off subject but not sure where else to ask.

ImmortalOgre
    ImmortalOgre
    Participant

What are you using to do this? Not exactly new to this bot but never used it to level alts. I know its off subject but not sure where else to ask.

The way I did it was to just level until first squadron dungeon, and then spam those to level up.

Works well considering I work IT so I’m home and at my PC all the time, no GM ever tried to whisper me, but you know, better safe than sorry, never leave the bot unattended.

iceofboston
    Participant
    1+

As stated, level to ~20 and do squadron dungeons from there to 71, then switch to Trusts. There is a scenario in the index that is set up for both of them.

Ral
    Ral
    Participant
    1+

I hope you’re ok and so are your loved ones.

Ray
    Participant
    2+

Seriously hopefull that the devs are still okay what with it being almost certain that maripul will fall

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Has anyone heard from the Miqo team lately? I hope they are ok!

NepNep
    Participant
    7+

Has anyone heard from the Miqo team lately? I hope they are ok!

I have been worrying about them every day. They’ve been gone for 2 weeks and I was worried, but for now, it seems they are at least “checking in” to some extent, both yesterday and today, if you check the “last users on in 24 hours” on the main forum page, their account name has popped up.

Wont lie I was very happy and relieved to just see that.
    I can’t even imagine what it’s like to be there.

Zzoomers
    Zzoomers
    Participant

Thank you, I never think of looking there, I see mine and stop looking after that. I am so glad to hear this!!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Have they logged in since then?

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant

Note since the 24; i check this everyday

Hazzard191
    Participant

Yeah I haven’t seen them since, I really hope they are still okay. I’ve been following the invasion of Ukraine pretty closely, while it looks as if things are letting up in the north, the south has actually seen an increase in shelling. If they are down in Mariupol, it might be a long time before we hear anything.

Oppie
    Oppie
    Participant
    1+

Before thinking about the worst, we have to say that internet is very complicated to have for the moment there. Just today I was reading an article about Russian cyber attacks on the main Ukrainian ISP.

It takes patience but I recognize that it is difficult not to have news

Much Thicc
    Participant

Out of curiosity, is there a scenario where a moderator team could be equipped to take the reins for an extended period of time?

soviras
    soviras
    Participant
    1+

Out of curiosity, is there a scenario where a moderator team could be equipped to take the reins for an extended period of time?

For the forums, yes. For the bot, no.
    If it comes down to it, I will assist as much as I can, and try to create a hacky solution for the bot to keep working, but as nobody but the miqo team has access to the source code, its gonna be a lot of work to do that. The best I could do is find the new memory layout, and then try to hook into miqo to overwrite where it’s looking in the games memory, but that could very well take months to do.
    The mods are just volunteers, and I’m not even a mod…

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by soviras soviras.
    • This reply was modified 2 years ago by soviras soviras.
    Arc
    Arc
    5+

Yup, not even I as moderator have real insight into the coding of Miqobot. My job is to manage the forums, and that’s it.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 179 total)

The topic ‘Miqobot (unofficial) status FAQ’ is closed to new replies.